剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
这地方是我父亲一手建造的
My father built this place, ye ken.
他的血与泪融入了这些石头里
His blood and sweat are in this stone.
你是在玩苹果吗
Are you playing with the apples?
你叫什么
What's your name?
这是我的小杰米
This is my wee Jamie.
这是你舅舅 宝贝
This is your uncle, mo chridhe,
你的名字就是根据他的取的
the one you're named after.
恭喜
Congratulations,
你的小美女...
your bonny little lass...
小玛格丽特·艾伦·莫瑞
Little Margaret Ellen Murray.
这是我祖母的名字
'Twas my grandmother's name.
禁止进入
克莱尔 克莱尔 它们熟了
Claire, Claire, they're ready.
-它们好大 -天啊
- They're giant. - Oh, my goodness.
你让我们种土豆是正确的
You were right, telling us to plant them.
我开始感觉
I'm beginning to feel like...
我真正属于这里
I actually belong here.
第一次看到你的时候
I knew ye belonged here with me,
我就知道你属于这里 应该和我在一起
since the first time I laid eyes on ye.
"来一起生活吧 亲爱的
"Come and let us live, my Dear.
让我们相爱 永不畏惧
Let us love and never fear."
让多情的吻缠绵
"Then let amorous kisses dwell,
用我们的唇 谱写故事
"On our lips, begin and tell
千千百百次
"A Thousand and a Hundred score,
百百千千次"
a Hundred and a Thousand more."
克罗登家 上午7:36
这场战斗 这场战争
This battle, this war...
一切将要发生的事
everything that's about to happen...
都取决于查尔斯
it all depends on Charles.
是的
Aye.
如果他死了呢
And what if he were to die...
现在
now?
就是现在
Right now.
那么战斗就不会打起来
Then the battle wouldn't happen,
整个该死的起义也会随他而逝
and this whole bloody rebellion would die with him.
天啊
Christ.
我有这个
I have this.
这是黄茉莉 有毒
It's yellow jasmine, and it's poisonous.
昨晚卡伦服的就是这个
It's what Colum took last night.
卡伦
Colum?
他求我的
He begged me.
他知道他命不久矣
He knew that his time was near.
他自杀了吗
He took his own life?
克莱尔 这是不可饶恕的罪
Claire, that's a mortal sin.
他想干脆而平静地离去
He wanted a quick and peaceful death,
我成全了他
and I gave it to him.
查尔斯得坏血病好几周了
Charles has been suffering with scurvy for weeks,
我一直在用酊剂治疗他
and I've been treating him regularly with tinctures.
我可以把它倒在茶中
I could put this in a tea.
杀死查尔斯·斯图尔特
Kill Charles Stuart?
它的效果
The way it works...
就像陷入了沉睡中
it would be like drifting into a deep sleep.
他永远不会知道吗
And he would never know?
永远不会有人知道
No one would ever know.
你还记得不记得我父母在这里时
Do you have any memory of an incident that happened
发生过的一起意外
with my parents when they were here?
你说的"意外"是什么意思
How do you mean, "Incident"?
他们在这里和你父亲一起住时
Something big that happened between them
他们之间发生过一件大事
when they were here staying with your father.
我那时还是个小孩子
I was just a wee lad.
我不记得所有细节 但是
I don't remember all the details, but...
我确实记得发现格雷厄姆太太
I do recall finding Mrs. Graham crying
在工具房♥哭泣
out in the tool shed.
周围有很多破碎的东西
There were a lot of broken things lying about,
我记得她说过 你父亲大发脾气
and I think she said your father had lost his temper
砸坏了所有东西
and smashed everything up.
我父亲砸的...
My father smashed...
是的 但是那不是
Yes, but that wasn't the reason
她哭泣的原因
why she was crying,
这点我很确定
I'm certain of that.
我父亲确实脾气不好
My father definitely had a temper,
但是他自♥制♥能力很强
but he kept it tightly under wraps.
这是什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
哪一年
What year?
你母亲说她上次见我时
Your mother said I was seven or eight
我才七八岁 所以一定是
when she last saw me, so it must have been...
1947或48年
1947 or '48.
我父亲在壁橱的
My father kept this...
最高层放了一个上锁的箱子
lockbox on the top shelf of his closet.
我知道他把钥匙藏在哪里 所以
I knew where he hid the key, so...
有一天 我打开了
one day, I opened it.
里面有你父亲寄来的信
There were letters in there from your father.
大部分是学术信件 但是
Mostly academic stuff, but...
里面有一封信
there was this one letter.
牧师写到了一件
The Reverend mentioned an incident
与我父母有关的意外
involving my mother and my father,
他形容的方式
and the way he phrased it
让我觉得那好像是一件大事
made me feel like it was something big,
也许是很可怕的事
maybe something terrible.
肯定是他不想在纸上
Definitely something he didn't want
写出来的事
to spell out on paper.
因为某种原因这令我很害怕
It scared me for some reason.
我把信放回箱子 锁了起来
I put the letter back in the box, locked it,
再也没有看过
and never looked at it again.
我父亲有一本日记
My father kept a journal.
他每天晚饭后都写
He wrote in it every night after supper.
在储藏室放了很多箱
There's boxes of them in the storage room,
如果你不介意脏的话
if you wouldn't mind getting a bit grubby.
我不介意脏
Grubby doesn't bother me.
你应该看看我的卧室
You should see my bedroom.
这话没说好
That didn't come out right.
确实 但是我...
No, no, but I... I, uh,
我懂你的意思
I get your meaning.
我查了拉里布洛克
So I've traced the chain of title
或布洛克·图拉克地♥产♥的产权链
for the estate known as Lallybroch or Broch Tuarach
发现了这个
and found this.
这是我们档案里最早的文档
It's the earliest document we have in our files,
授予封地和转移产权的契约书
a deed of sasine, transferring title to the property
由詹姆斯·亚历山大·马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽
from James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser
转给詹姆斯·雅各布·弗雷泽·莫瑞
to James Jacob Fraser Murray.
这个地♥产♥是在1745年转移的
The property was transferred in 1745, witnessed
由穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯·弗雷泽
by Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser
和克莱尔·比彻姆公♥证♥
and Claire Beauchamp...
文档有点脏了 但是我觉得
well, it's a bit smudged, but I think
她的姓氏也是弗雷泽
her surname's Fraser as well.
没错
Yes...
我相信是叫这个
I believe it was.
之后呢
And, uh, after that?
看起来好几个姓莫瑞的都经手过
Various Murrays, it seems.
地♥产♥在那个家族里
The property stayed in that family
传承了好几代
for many generations.
我给你拷贝了一份
I've, uh, made you a copy,
所以这份给你
so this one is yours to keep.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后一件事
One last thing.
有没有可能搜索一下宗谱
Is it possible to do a genealogical search?
可以 名字是什么
Aye, what's the name?
罗杰·麦肯齐
Roger MacKenzie.
你的约会怎么样
How was your date?
那不是约会
It wasn't a date.
你必须承认
Well, you have to admit
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表