剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Pudding.
英国人和美国人
The British and Americans--
被一种共同语言分开的两个民族
two people separated by a common language.
乔治·萧伯纳说的
George Bernard Shaw.
没错
That's right.
我妈妈是爱尔兰人
My mama's Irish.
她说他是历史上最伟大的爱尔兰作家之一
She said he's one of the great Irish writers of all time.
爸爸说他是个共♥产♥党人
Pop says he's a Communist.
你还好吗 姑娘
You all right, lass?
过去几天你很沉默
Ye've been very quiet these past few days.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是有很多事要做 要准备
There's just so much to do, to prepare for.
是的
Aye.
我准备好了
"我准备好了"
"Je suis prest"...
"我准备好了"
"I am ready."
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry?
抱歉带你来这里
Sorry for bringing you here.
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
不管发生什么 我们都会安全度过
whatever happens, we're gonna get through this.
我会确保你的安全
I'll make sure you're safe.
我没事 杰米
I'm fine, Jamie...
真的
really.
向后转
About face.
整齐一点
Together!
左看齐 快步
By the left, quick!
走
March!
立定
Halt!
立定
Halt!
向后转
About face!
整齐一点 你们这群傻子
Together, you clots, together!
左看齐
By the left!
快步
Quick!
走
March!
-立定 -立定
- Halt! - Halt!
快点
Now!
愚蠢
Foolishness...
和游戏
and games--
你们一定是这样想的
that's what ye're thinking.
没理由像英格兰军人一样
No reason to learn to strut
学着装模作样地走步
and ponce about like the redcoats.
我们是苏格兰人
We're Scotsmen.
我们勇敢 我们强壮
We're brave, and we're strong,
而且上帝站在我们这边
and we have God on our side,
所以我们何必要在这鬼东西上浪费时间
so why should we waste time with all this shite?
没错
Aye.
我也曾这样想
I was like-minded.
然后我去了法国
Then I went to France,
成为了一个士兵
and I became a soldier.
我看到了一支训练有素的现代军队能做到什么
I saw what a modern, well-trained army can do.
一开始场面的确很漂亮
Oh, it's a pretty sight at first--
看他们统一行军
seeing them all marching together
行列整齐
in their neat rows and columns,
演奏着音乐 挥舞着旗帜
music playing, banners waving.
非常漂亮 让你想笑
So pretty, you want to smile.
我第一次看到时也笑了
I laughed, too, the first time.
然后他们进行了第一次齐射
Then they fired the first volley.
一开始 你看到了阳光下的金属闪光
First, you see the flash of metal in the Sun.
整齐如一
Together, as one,
一整行人
an entire line of men
举起他们的火枪 瞄准 然后射击
raise their muskets, aim, and let loose.
火枪弹在战场上呼啸而来
The musket balls come tearing across the field
就像一场金属豪雨
like a sheet of metal rain,
击倒左右的敌人 毫不留情
cutting down men left and right without mercy.
枪声
Sound of gunfire...
就像山那边的滚雷
Rolling thunder across the hills.
最后一点声响消逝时
By the time the last of it fades,
第二轮齐射又开始了
the second volley is already on its way.
我意识到
I realized
要想战胜那样的军队 仅靠勇气是不够的
it takes more than courage to beat an army like that.
还需要纪律
It takes discipline.
需要训练有素的士兵
It takes a well-trained soldier...
一支军队
an army of soldiers.
现在 如果我们有纪律
Now, if we have the discipline
能一起站着 一起行军
to stand together, to march together,
一起战斗 我发誓
and to fight together, then by God,
我们一定能一起获胜
I ken we will win together.
立定
Stand.
-立定 -立定
- Stand! - Halt!
来啊
Come on!
这样才能打败英格兰军人
Hey! That's how you beat the redcoats, eh?
用高地冲锋
With a Highland charge!
你出其不意
Ye take them by surprise,
在他们心中种下恐惧
and ye put terror in their hearts.
回到队伍中
Get back in line!
立刻回到队伍中
Back in line now.
我们只有五个人
Was only five of us.
对 想象一下我们一千个人咆哮着
Aye, imagine 1,000 of us screaming,
从高地冲向排着队伍的
descending on the pretty redcoats
漂亮英格兰军人
lined up in a row.
他们会夹着尾巴逃散
They'll run like chickens.
那得是攻其不备才行
We would need surprise for the charge to work.
恐怕我们没那么幸运
I doubt we'll be that lucky.
全部解散
Dismissed, all of you.
解散
Dismissed!
快走 一群没用的
Move it! Bloody sheep.
我们谈谈 叔叔
A word with ye, Uncle.
听着 小子
Listen, lad,
我知道你在尽你所能为大局着想
I ken ye're trying to do what ye think is best,
但我教人打仗那会儿
but I was teaching men to fight
你还在你妈怀里吃奶呢 愿她安息
while you were still sucking your mother's tit, God rest her.
所以打仗这事 我懂的比你多一些
So I think I know a wee bit more about this than you do.
不
No.
并不是
No, you don't.
我了解他们要面对的敌人
I ken what these men will face,
我知道如何让他们备战
and I know how to prepare them for it.
你不知道
You don't.
这些是我的人 我的家族
And these are my men, my clan.
他们只听命于我
They'll answer to me and no one else.
你到底想说什么 小子
What exactly is it ye're trying to say, lad?
我之前一直很迁就你
I've been tolerant with ye before now
因为我尊敬您
because I respect you...
因为你是我的叔叔
because you're my uncle.
但如果你选择与弗雷泽家族并肩作战
But if you choose to fight with Clan Fraser,
那就得遵守我的命令 不得有异议
then you'll respect my orders without objection.
如果不能遵守条件
If you can't abide to these terms,
带着你的人走吧
take yer men and be on yer way.
都听你的
A-as you say.
我一直在考虑...
I've been giving some thought to...
杰米的处境
Jamie's situation.
他很吃力
He's struggling...
需要帮助
needs help.
但你了解杰米
But you know Jamie.
放不下面子去求人
He's too proud to ask.
如果你跟他谈谈
Well, if you spoke to him,
让他知道我能帮他
made him realize that I can help,
前提是他接受
if only he'd let me...
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我们有协议在先
Because of our agreement--
我们在格伦洛万十字路的洞穴里定好的
the one we made in the cave at Glen Rowan Cross.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表