剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
为此杰克·兰德尔就该活着吗
For that, Jack Randall should live?
我可以忍♥受很多事 许许多多
I-I can stand a lot, more than most.
我已经证明了
I've proven as much.
但我必须承受每个人的弱点吗
But must I bear everyone's weakness?
我不能有自己的弱点吗
May I not have my own?
你最不能这样要求我 克莱尔
You of all people canna expect that of me, Claire.
你当时在场 看见了他对我做的事
You were there. You saw what he did to me.
-延期 我只求延期 -不行
- A delay, a delay is all I ask. - No.
你自己选 他还是我
No, you have your choice-- him or me?
我和兰德尔不共戴天
I canna live while Randall lives.
如果你不允许我杀了他
If you wilna allow me to kill him,
那你现在就杀了我
then kill me now yerself.
一年
One year.
一年
One year.
那时候兰德尔的孩子
T-the--Then the child, Randall's,
就会受孕了
it will be conceived by then,
之后 我发誓
and after that, I swear--
我发誓我会帮你让他流血
I swear I will help you bleed him myself.
你欠我好多 詹姆斯·弗雷泽
You owe me that much, James Fraser.
我救过你的命 不是一次 而是两次
I've saved your life, not once, but twice.
你欠我一条命
You owe me a life.
我懂了
I see.
现在你要我还债
And now you claim your debt.
除此之外我没法让你明白道理
I can't make you see reason any other way.
天啊
Jesus.
天啊 克莱尔
God, Claire.
你让我停止向
You'd stop me taking vengeance
那个让我当他的婊♥子♥的男人复仇
on the man that made me play his whore...
那个男人出现在我的噩梦中
The man that lived in my nightmares
我们的床上
and in our bed...
他差点害得我自己了断
Who almost drove me to take my own life.
我是个正人君子
I'm a man of honor.
我还债
I pay my debts.
告诉我
So tell me now,
这就是你的要求吗
is that what you're asking of me?
用黑杰克兰德尔的生命向你还债
To pay you with the life of Black Jack Randall?
是的
Yes.
一年
A year...
一天不多
Not one day more.
不要
Do not...
碰我
touch me.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表