剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Easy now, ally,
你看起来累坏了
you look done in.
只是
No, it's just...
这真是漫长的一夜
It's been a long night.
这是怎么回事
What is that?
看着像是被马踩了一脚
You look like you got stepped on by a horse.
就是被踩了一脚
Hm, 'cause I was.
英格兰人仓皇撤退
The British were in such retreat
一名军官从我身上奔驰而过
an officer galloped right over me.
尿在里面
Here, fill this.
四百磅的马儿踩了你的肾脏
You've had 400 weight of horse step on your kidney.
我想看看你尿液里是否有血
I want to see if there's any blood in your urine.
给
Here.
拿好了 我来瞄准
Hold this while I take aim.
赌六便士 你从那里
Six pence says you can't make it
尿不到杯子里
from where you stand.
那是不容易 但是为了六便士
Ah, I wouldna say it was easy, but for six pence,
我会尽力试试
ow, I'll make the effort.
各位 安静
Silence, everyone.
让他集中注意力
Let the man concentrate.
弗雷泽夫人
Madame Fraser,
我非常感谢你为我们付出的努力
your labors on our behalf are much appreciated.
王子殿下
Your Royal Highness.
小心血液 地上很滑
Please be careful of the blood; the floor is slippery.
我给你带来了我父亲的祝福和感激
I bring you the blessing and gratitude of my father.
你今天的行为将被永远铭记
Your deeds today will be forever remembered.
如果我们是对外国人获得了胜利
If this victory had been obtained over foreigners,
那我将十分高兴
my joy would be complete.
但我们是对英格兰人取得了胜利
But as it is over Englishmen,
这让我的心里涌起了一股寒意
it brings a damp chill over my heart.
我对你们所有人说
I say to you all:
我来到这里是为了我们两国
I came here in the interests of both our countries,
这实际上
which are, in truth,
是一个国家
but one country.
-我父亲会告诉我 -胜利属于我们
- My father will tell me-- - Victory is ours!
开始写叙事诗歌♥吧
Let the writing of the ballads begin.
杜格尔
Dougal!
这是什么情况 什么
What's this, then? What?
你是想告诉我你一直在照顾这些人♥渣♥
Do ye mean to tell me ye been tending this scum
将他们视若同族吗
as if they were yer own kin?
杜格尔 英格兰人
Dougal, the British were taught
今早得到了印象深刻的教训
a lesson this morning they are not soon to forget.
才没有
Like bloody hell.
我建议我们在这里结束这一切
I say we put an end to this shit here--
不 杀掉这些人不会增加我们的胜利
No, killing these men willna add to our victory.
你叫这些混♥蛋♥"人"吗
Ye call these bastards "Men"?
是的
Yes.
人
Men.
他们是我父亲的子民
And they are my father's subjects.
他们每个人
And each one of them
都是你的兄弟
is your brother.
天啊 先生 你的基♥督♥教博爱之心呢
My God, sir, where is your Christian charity?
詹姆斯
James...
我希望你立刻
I wish for you to remove this gentleman
从花名册中移除这位先生
from the muster roll immediately.
我的军队里可容不下这种肆意妄为
There is no place for such wanton disregard
不尊重英格兰人的人
for Englishmen in my army.
杜格尔·麦肯齐是真正的战士
Dougal MacKenzie is a true warrior.
王子殿下 我很清楚
Your Royal Highness, I ken it well,
虽然他笨嘴拙舌
despite his foolish tongue.
如果我军要取得胜利
If this army is to triumph,
我们就需要能召集的所有战士
we'll need every warrior we can muster.
是的 詹姆斯
Yes, James.
毫无疑问 跑得最快的马儿会获胜
And the fastest horse will undoubtedly win the race.
如果在路途中
Now what good is it
它的主人被颠下了马鞍 这还有什么用
when its master is tossed from its saddle in the process?
我要怎么处理这个嗜血的野蛮人
What am I to do with such a blood-thirsty barbarian?
我们 给他升职
We...promote him...
王子陛下
Your Royal Highness.
担任新组建的高地骑兵队队长
As captain of the newly formed Highlander Dragoons,
给他15名最精锐的骑兵和马匹
give him 15 of our best riders and horses.
让他们跟着敌人
Let them follow the enemy,
报告部队动向
report on troop movements,
骚扰他的补给线
harass his supply lines.
那样我们就利用了他的能力
That way, we use his abilities...
而王子陛下也不会看到他了
and Your Royal Highness will never have to lay eyes upon him.
你头脑很灵活 詹姆斯
You have an ingenious mind, James.
你欠他的 野蛮人
You are in his debt, rouge.
确保让他不要悔恨这一善行
See that he does not come to lament his benevolence.
谢谢你 小伙子
I thank you, lad.
真心的
Truly.
我发誓
And I swear...
我不会让你后悔你的慷慨大方
that I will not give you cause to regret your generosity.
但我知道你的目的
But I know what ye're up to.
你捍卫了我 也放逐了我
Ye champion me and ye exile me,
同时做到了这两点
both at the same time.
你就跟我哥哥卡伦一样足智多谋
That's a plan worthy of my brother Colum.
跟我说话 他也是我的朋友
Talk to me, man. He's my friend as well.
克莱尔
Claire!
安格斯
Angus!
天啊 炮击
Oh, my God, the cannon blast.
他一直在内出血
He's been bleeding internally this whole time.
-安格斯 -你不能做点什么吗
- Angus. - Is there nothing you can do?
我还以为胜利的滋味会更甘甜
I expected the flavor of victory to taste sweeter.
是 无论结果如何 战争的滋味都很苦涩
Aye. War tastes bitter, no matter the outcome.
克莱尔
Well, Claire,
原来你对普雷斯顿潘斯的说法是对的
turns out you were right about Prestonpans after all.
是吧
I was, wasn't I?
那也意味着
That means I'm also right
我也说对了在克罗登等待我们的灾难
about the disaster awaiting us at Culloden.
*倒下 倒下 倒下 倒下*
*Down, down, down, down*
*为了国王*
*Here's a health to the king*
*和长久以来的和平干杯*
*And a lasting peace*
*为了结束内讧 更富有而干杯*
*To factions end and wealth increase*
*只要你还活着 就来干杯吧*
*Come let us drink while we have breath*
*如果死了就没得喝了*
*For there's no drinking after death*
*他会*
*And he that would*
*拒绝举杯*
*This toast deny*
*宁愿倒在死人堆中*
*Down among the dead men*
*倒在死人堆中*
*Down among the dead men*
*倒下 倒下 倒下 倒下*
*Down, down, down, down*
*让他倒在死人堆中*
*Down among the dead men, let him lie*
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表