剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
我们将会团结各家族
We will unite the clans,
我会带领你们迈向荣耀
and I will lead you all to glory.
查尔斯来到了苏格兰
Charles has landed in Scotland,
正在召集军队
and he's gathering his army.
你打算怎么办 兄弟
What will ye do, brother?
尽我所能拯救拉里布洛克
Whatever I can to save Lallybroch,
苏格兰 以及一切我们珍爱的东西
Scotland, and everything that we hold dear.
我需要你把他们带去金尤西
I need you to bring the men to Kingussie.
如你所愿
As ye say.
我两周后在那里见你
I'll meet you there in two weeks.
卡伦 杜格尔在你身边吗
Colum, is Dougal with ye?
对家族最有利的情况是
'Twas best for the clan
我弟弟维持他现有的身份就好
that my brother remain at his own estate.
为了拯救我们的家族 我们的国家
To save our clans, our country,
我们必须团结
we must band together.
我们直接带着拉里布洛克的人
Let's just go to Prince Charles
去找查尔斯王子吧
with the men from Lallybroch.
我不能以失败者的身份去找他
I canna go to the prince a failure.
维护我们的国家是我们的职责 父亲
It's our duty to stand up for our country, Father.
我会战斗 就算你们不会
I will fight, even if you will not.
别坐在那瞪着眼看我 去照看你的手下
Don't sit there gaping at me. Go see to your men!
我不明白
I don't understand.
你儿子为詹姆斯二世党而战 你要怎么说
What will you say about your son fighting for the Jacobites?
他有主见了
He's his own man,
如果英格兰人获胜了 那将保护我
and that will protect me if the British should win.
古战场传奇
第二季第九集
我准备好了
我们带着一百精兵离开波弗特城♥堡♥
We left Beaufort Castle 100 strong
行军前往克里夫
and traveled towards Crieff
去和穆塔夫和拉里布洛克的弗雷泽家族部队会合
to join forces with Murtagh and the Lallybroch Frasers.
但是一路上 我们的人数渐渐递减
But our numbers dwindled along the way.
很多愤恨拉瓦特领主命令他们
Many who resented being ordered by Lord Lovat
离开家族和农场的人抛弃了我们的队伍
from their families and farms deserted our ranks.
我们派小西蒙去劝说他们回来
We'd sent Young Simon to persuade them to return
并承诺等战争结束 会分发田地
with the promise of land when the war was over.
让他们有了战斗的动力
It gave them something to fight for,
牺牲的勇气
to die for.
如果事情按计划进行 所有人将在珀斯会和
If it went according to plan, all would meet up in Perth
加入王子的大军
to join the prince's army.
穆塔夫
Murtagh.
原谅我忘记安排
Pardon me if I forego the wee jig
为你们接风洗尘
that I had planned in honor of your arrival.
如果你们在五天前抵达 我会非常高兴
I woulda been gey pleased to foot it out five days ago.
好吧
Aye, aye.
通过科里亚力克所花的时间比我想象的更久
It took us longer than foreseen coming through Corrieyairack.
让我开始想念当年抢牛的时候
Made me long for the days of raiding cattle.
那老混♥蛋♥连条面包都不肯施舍
I didna think ye could talk
你竟然说服他给了你这么多人
that old bastard out of a loaf a bread, let alone men.
他们都不怎么样吧
Not much to look at, are they?
显然拉瓦特把最精锐的人手都留在了比尤利
Apparently Lovat's kept his best men back at Beauly.
你们俩接下来还有得忙呢
So you two have your work cut out for you.
我们得派人监视
We need to keep a watch.
有三十多人在金尤西附近试图逃跑
30-odd tried to desert near Kingussie.
小西蒙去把他们带了回来
Wee Simon's gone to bring them back into the fold.
小西蒙跟我们一伙了吗
Oh, the Younger's with us?
是啊 但是他父亲对此并不乐意
Aye, but no with his father's blessing.
拉瓦特领主保持中立
Lord Lovat remains neutral.
这家伙果然还是这么狡猾
Ah, that's the weasel I ken well.
-喝点水 暖暖身子 -谢谢
- Wee drink to warm you up. - Thank you.
好的
Aye.
夫人 老爷
Milady! Milord!
费格斯...
Fergus, laddie...
你看上去很不错
ye look fit.
穆塔夫肯定把你照顾得不错
Murtagh's been looking after you well, then?
不不不 太可怕了
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's been horrible.
他逼我给他补袜子做饭
He forced me to mend his socks and to fetch his meals.
我只是想在前往高地的路上
Hey, I'm just tryna educate the lad on the finer points
教育你一些小细节
on traveling in the Highlands.
好了 孩子们
All right, children.
我和女士们谈谈
I'll have a word with the ladies...
让她们今天尽可能多做些燕麦饼
try and get them to make as many bannocks as possible today.
好的
Aye.
克莱尔女士
Mistress Claire...
我用威士忌漱了漱口
I washed my mouth out with whiskey,
为了迎接你大大的亲吻
in preparation for a big buss from you, eh?
安格斯
Angus! Oh!
你什么都没变真是太好了
Good to see some things haven't changed.
好久不见了 克莱尔
It's been ower long, Claire.
是啊 鲁珀特
Indeed it has, Rupert.
威利在哪里
Well, where's Willie?
出什么事了
Something happened?
-告诉他们 -那小子...
- Tell them. - The lad...
他结婚了...
He went and got himself married...
娶了个爱尔兰妞
To an Irish lass.
跟着他妻子一家远渡重洋去了美国
Sailed off to America with the bride's family.
我们不会提那叛国♥贼♥的名字了
We'll no mention that traitorous bastard's name again.
婚姻对你们来说都有好处
You know, marriage could do you all some good.
你不来欢迎你亲爱的叔叔吗
Have ye no welcome for yer beloved uncle?
杜格尔
Dougal!
-你看上去真棒 小子 -是啊
- You look well, lad... - Aye.
尽管遭遇了这么多事
Despite the misfortunes ye've suffered.
感觉不能更好了
Never felt more fit.
还有布洛克·图拉克夫人
Ah, and the Lady Broch Tuarach...
活脱脱的美人
a vision of true loveliness.
没有你的地方怎么能叫苏格兰呢 杜格尔
Well, it wouldn't be Scotland without you, Dougal.
卡伦改变主意了吗
Colum change his mind, then?
麦肯齐家族加入了吗
Is the Clan MacKenzie to join the cause?
卡伦有自己的想法 不关我的事
Colum's mind is his own. It's no concern of mine.
我们是来表达我们的忠心
We are here to pledge our hearts
为荣耀而战
and swords to the glorious cause.
只有你们三个吗
What, just the three of you?
他们在两百多名英格兰军人的眼皮下
Well, ya didna question the lads' strength in numbers
闯入温特沃斯监狱的时候
when they stormed Wentworth Prison,
你可没有质疑他们的人数
in the very teeth of over 200 redcoats.
-其实是四百多个 -差不多五百吧
- It was 400, actually. - More likely 500.
小子...
Oh, lad...
当我听说你加入了詹姆斯二世党事业
when I heard you joined the Jacobite cause,
我太自豪了
I was so proud.
感觉就像我的儿子
It was as if my own son
迈出了长大成人的第一步
was taking his first steps as a man.
我知道我们过去曾有过不和
Now, I know that you and I have had our differences in the past,
但我一直在等待有一天
but I have been waiting for the day
我们能够并肩作战
when we would fight together on the same side.
是时候了
It is our time.
为了荣耀
For glory...
为了苏格兰
for Scotland.
那我欢迎你的真心
Then I welcome yer heart.
-是 -和你的利剑
- Aye. - And yer sword.
我需要你们所有人
All of you-- sorely needed.
你可以帮我训练其他人
You can aid me in training the other men.
这应该挺简单
Aye, it should be a simple enough matter.
他们光是入伍 就显出能力了
They've showed their worth just by joining.
他们的心脏比十个英格兰兵的还要强健
Their hearts are larger and stronger than ten redcoats.
或许如此 但他们还没准备好打仗
Maybe so, but they're no ready for combat as they stand.
行军路上有的是时间教他们
Have plenty of time to teach that on the march.
他们没有行军
Well, they dinna march.
他们走路 散步 跳舞
They walk, they stroll, they caper about,
但他们没有行军
but they dinna march.
他们得学学东西
They'll need to learn
才能加入王子的军队
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表