剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I canna say, Ross, but I'll see you're safe.
我向你们所有人保证
I promise all of ye.
会让你们平安回到拉里布洛克
I'll see ye home to Lallybroch.
还有你 英格兰人
And you, Sassenach,
无论发生什么 我会确保你平安
I'll see you safe no matter what happens.
给
Here you go.
-那就这样 -好
- That's it, then. - All right, all right.
上帝 请保护我的爱人
我的白鸽
以及
她有朝一日将怀上的孩子
让她远离暴♥力♥
远离伤害
在这里
在各地
在今晚
在每夜
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Aye.
就是想看你静静睡会儿觉
Just wanted to watch you sleep in peace for a bit.
你一定冻死了
Must be as cold as ice.
快上♥床♥来
Get into bed.
你刚才说的是什么
What was it that you were saying?
没什么
Ach, nothing.
我醒的时候说的话
There's no' much I can say waking
都是些愚蠢的傻话 英格兰人
without it sounding daft and foolish, Sassenach.
我可以在你睡着时说
I can say things while you sleep.
你的梦会知道真♥相♥
Your dreams will ken the truth of them.
念念这个
Read this.
"布洛克·图拉克领主
"My Lord Broch Tuarach,
请受令后即刻继续进行
You are hereby ordered to proceed at once
带领手下前往...
With your men to...
因弗内斯" 这是什么
Inverness?" What's this?
这是流放
Exile is what it is.
他们想甩掉我们 甩掉你
They want rid of us, of you.
奥沙利文怕王子太听你的话
O'Sullivan fears that you have too much influence over the Prince,
还有莫瑞 他可没维护你一句
and Murray, oh, he did naught to defend you.
他们想赶走我们 而且是立刻
They want you and me gone and gone now.
一群没种的混♥蛋♥
Ballock-less bastards.
"先于大军而行
"Proceed in advance of the army.
安排越冬军营与补给"
Arrange winter quarters and obtain provisions."
怎么做 哪来的钱
Well, how? With what money?
是 我也问了奥沙利文
Oh, aye, I asked O'Sullivan that myself.
他只是昂着一副肥脸
He just stuck his big, fat Irish nose in the air
说 "殿下忠诚的支持者
and said that "His Highness's loyal supporters
当然会借款给他的使臣"
would of course extend credit to his representative."
当然了
Of course.
我去跟王子谈谈
I'll speak to the Prince myself.
他走了
He's gone.
莫瑞天一亮就悄悄带他走了
Murray spirited him away at dawn.
王子还骑走了你的马
The Prince also took your horse.
说他知道你不介意
He said he knew you wouldn't mind.
那样的话 英格兰人
In that case, Sassenach,
你有多久没去因弗内斯了
how long since you visited Inverness?
别动
Hold still.
你个胆小鬼
You big bairn.
安格斯用门牙就咬出来了
Angus'd rip that out with his front teeth.
他才没门牙
He didn't have front teeth.
那他就用牙龈
He'd have used his gums then.
我真希望能给你打一针破伤风
I wish I could give you a tetanus shot.
现在给我喝什么酒都行
I'd take a shot at anything just now.
我最好的酒只有威士忌了
Whiskey's the best I've got.
-有人 -去南边
- Burghers! - To the south!
是英格兰兵 拿上武器
Redcoats. Grab your arms!
拿上武器 躲进树林去
Grab your arms! Scatter to the woods!
等等
Wait!
没时间了 鲁珀特 快走
There's no time. Rupert! Go.
鲁珀特 跟我来
Rupert, you're with me! Go!
鲁珀特 你跟我走 快
Rupert, you're with me! Come on!
在岔道口碰头
Meet at the crossroads.
-快走 -去岔道口
- Go. - Go to the crossroads!
去岔道口
Go to the crossroads!
带她下去
Show her down!
快走 英格兰人
Come on, Sassenach.
我想我们甩掉他们了
I think we've lost them.
-鲁珀特 -快点 该死
- Rupert! - Hurry up, damn you!
坚持住
Hold on.
等等
Wait.
快
Faster!
驾
Ride!
可恶
Bloody!
我在这 小子 我在
I'm with ye, lad. I'm with you.
快 快点
Quick! Quickly!
他们往这走了 快
They went this way! Come on!
你确定我们停下来明智吗
Are you sure it's wise for us to stop?
如果不停 克莱尔说鲁珀特一定会死
If not, Claire assures me Rupert will die.
我有一会儿没看到英格兰军了
I haven't seen any redcoats for some time.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
抱歉 领主
Sorry, Laird.
我不知道是你
I didna ken it was you.
没事
It's fine.
你们的马呢
Where are your horses?
藏在那边的树林里了
Hidden in the woods beyond.
华♥莱♥士♥在放哨
Wallace is standing guard.
我们在岔道等了 但是...
We waited at the crossroads, but...
没事
Aye, it's all right.
确保我们的马也藏好
Make sure ours are hidden as well.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我想近距离看看火枪弹
I decided to take a closer look at a musket ball.
来 费格斯
Here, Fergus.
拿出威士忌和碗
Take out the whiskey and the bowl.
清空祭坛 把他放在上面
Clear the altar and get him on it.
好了
Okay.
我必须取出子弹
I have to take out the bullet.
没有转移到你的脑部是个奇迹
It's a miracle it hasn't shifted into your brain.
他们没有射我的那只好眼才是奇迹
It's a miracle they didna shoot me in my good eye.
该死 我的刀呢
Damn it, where's my knife?
夫人
My lady.
你是从哪里拿到的
Well, where'd you get that?
老爷给我的
Milord gave it to me.
把威士忌给我
Well, give me the whiskey.
别动
Hold still.
好了
All right.
起来
Up you get.
我猜有一只眼睛总比没有好
Oh, well, I suppose one eye is better than nane.
给 压住
Here, hold this.
我来给你做一个黑色眼罩
I'll get you a black eye patch.
这样更像海盗
You'll be like a proper pirate.
海盗有眼罩吗
Pirates have eye patches?
还有义肢和鹦鹉
And peg legs and a parrot.
你听说的是什么怪胎啊
What in the name of the wee man are you heaving about?
无所谓了
Never mind.
杰米
Jamie.
吹灭蜡烛
Blow out the candle.
怎么回事
What is it?
那是什么
What is that?
教堂里的人
You in the church!
你们的人和马在我们手上
We have your man and your horses!
我以国王之名命令你们投降
I order you to surrender in the name of His Majesty!
-英格兰士兵吗 -对
- Redcoats? - Aye.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
放下武器 走出来
Lay down your arms and come out,
否则我们对烧屋顶了
or we shall fire the roof!
他们没有多少人
There's not that many of them.
我们应该留在这里战斗
We could stay and fight.
不 茅草一点就燃
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表