剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
有人下毒害我
Someone tried to poison me.
给您的 夫人
For you, Madonna.
如果遇到毒药 它会变色
It will change color in the presence of poison.
如果真是圣日尔曼伯爵所为
If St. Germain is behind this,
那我们要找出他和门徒帮的关系
you need to connect him to the gang, les Disciples.
-这里面没东西 -请再看看 夫人
- There's nothing in here. - Look again, Madonna.
-你怎么做到的 -一个小戏法
- How did you do that? - A little sleight of hand.
圣徒银匙 给孩子洗礼的礼物
Apostle spoons. Christening gift for the bairn.
弗雷先生向我透露他准备
Monsieur Forez confided to me that he's preparing
处决不少人
for multiple executions.
你有危险 雷蒙德老爷
You're in danger, Master Raymond.
你不能杀了兰德尔
You can't kill Randall.
你杀了兰德尔 就跟杀了弗兰克一样
It would be as if you're killing Frank too.
一年 一天不多
A year, not one day more.
老爷和一名英格兰官员吵了一架
Milord got into a fight with an English officer.
抱歉 我必须这样做
他答应过的
He promised.
杰米
Jamie!
克莱尔
Claire!
古战场传奇
第二季第七集
费丝
妈妈 看 这鸟真好看
Look, Mama. What a pretty bird.
我看看
Let me see.
波士顿
1954年
这只鸟的确很漂亮
That is a pretty bird, isn't it?
这是什么鸟啊
What kind of bird is this?
这是 苍鹭
That is a heron.
你见过苍鹭吗
Have you ever seen one in real life?
我见过
Yes, I have.
-在哪里 -在苏格兰
- Where? - In Scotland.
你什么时候在苏格兰的 妈妈
When were you in Scotland, Mama?
很久很久以前
A long time ago.
克莱尔
Claire?
不要动 孩子
Be still, my child.
我的孩子
My baby.
我在这里
I am here.
我们会照顾你
We will take care of you.
杰米
Jamie.
弗雷先生正在工作
Monsieur Forez is working.
我的孩子
My baby...
你必须保持安静 必须安静
You must stay quiet. You must.
我在这里
I am here.
我的孩子在哪里
Where's my baby?
我...我的孩子在哪
Wh--where is my baby?
亲爱的夫人
Chere Madame,
不要累着自己
do not trouble yourself.
你需要保持体力
You must save your strength.
我的孩子在哪
Where's my baby?
我不要什么水 我...
I don't want any water. I--
我要我的孩子
I want my baby.
抱歉 夫人
I am sorry, Madame.
她已经升入天国
She has joined the angels.
她...
She was...
是死胎
不 不
No. No.
不可能
It's not possible.
玛利亚会安慰你 夫人
她也失去了她的孩子
我要我的孩子
I want my baby.
我...把我的孩子给我
My--bring me my baby.
把我的孩子给我
Bring me my baby.
把我的孩子给我
Bring me my baby!
我要我的孩子 孩子
I want my baby! Baby!
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
我给她施洗了
I baptized her.
给她起了一个名字
And gave her a name.
费丝
Faith.
你必须要明白
You must understand,
如果孩子已经死了 这样做是非法的
it is illegal unless the child is living.
但我希望将她葬于圣地之中
But I wanted her to be buried in hallowed ground.
亲爱的夫人
This, ma Chere,
这件事只有你我和上帝知道
will stay between you, me, and God.
希尔德加德院长
我尽快赶过来了
谢谢你 神父
这是洛郎坦神父
This is Father Laurentin.
按照习惯
It is customary to perform
要为病人施涂油礼 孩子
an unction of the sick, my child.
已经好几天了
It has been several days now.
你发着高烧
Your fever is very high.
净化你的灵魂是明智的选择
It is wise to prepare the soul.
我需要我的丈夫
I need my husband.
抱歉 亲爱的 他还没消息
I'm sorry, ma chere, there has been no word.
你想做临终忏悔吗
好让自己洗清所有的罪孽
我所剩的 只有罪孽了
My sins are all I have left.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
布东
Bouton...
陪着她
下去 小狗
别乱动
Be still now.
-杰米 -嘘
- Jamie... - Shh, shh, shh.
别说话 夫人
Hush, Madonna.
如果他们发现我在这里 我就完了
If they find me here, I'm finished.
雷蒙德老爷
Master Raymond.
告诉我您看到了什么 夫人
Tell me what you see, Madonna.
翅膀
Oh, wings.
蓝色的翅膀
Blue wings.
蓝色是痊愈的颜色
Mm, blue with the color of healing.
翅膀会带走你的伤痛 如果您允许
The wings will carry your pain away, if you let them.
我的骨头深处燃烧着白色的炙焰
A white hotness burned deep in my bones.
我知道那是什么
I knew what it was.
产褥热
Puerperal fever.
胎儿出来了
The baby had come,
但一部分胎盘还在我体内
but part of the placenta had not.
溃烂在我的子♥宫♥里
It festered inside my womb,
但随着雷蒙德的双手抚遍我全身经络
but as Raymond's hands moved over the meridians of my body,
我能感觉到我血液里的细菌
I could feel the tiny deaths of the bacteria
在慢慢死亡 感染与灼热
that inhabited my blood, small explosions
在一处处逐渐消失
as each scintilla of infection disappeared.
产褥热从我的体内抽离
The fever drained from my bones,
我痛苦不堪的躯体在他的手里
and my tortured body relaxed gratefully
畅快地放松下来
into the frame of his hands,
像石蜡一般被融化塑造
melting and reforming like molded wax.
叫他
Call him.
喊他的名字
Call to him.
杰米
Jamie!
我不知道他做了什么
I don't know what he did
或是如何做到的
or how he did it...
但他治好了我
But he healed me.
再一次 他救了我的命
Once more, he saved my life.
夫人
Madame?
怎么了
我很好
去告诉修道院长
感谢上帝
我必须得走了 保重 夫人
I must go now. Be well, Madonna.
别喊我夫人
I am no Madonna.
我没有孩子
I have no child.
我喊您夫人
I didn't call you Madonna
不是因为您有孩子 亲爱的
because you were with child, my dear.
每个人都有自己的颜色
Everyone has a color about them,
像云朵一样环绕在他们周围
all around them like a cloud.
您的是蓝色
Yours is blue.
就像圣母玛利亚的斗篷
Like the Virgin's cloak.
跟我的颜色一样
Like my own.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表