剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
这是我成为护士的那年
And this is the year I became a nurse.
医生
Healer.
在世界大战期间
During a world war.
你知道詹姆斯党人发生了什么
Ye ken what happens to the Jacobites.
是的
Yes.
我知道起义何时开始
I know when The Rising begins.
那你也知道结局是什么
Then ye know how it ends, too.
而且结局不好
And it doesn't end well.
没错
No.
除非我们能一起阻止它发生
Unless we stop it from happening all together.
但你知道那些日期
But ye ken all the dates.
事情发生的日期
When things will happen.
人们死去的日期
When people will die.
我不知道你
I don't know about you...
或杰米
or Jamie...
或我们任何人的事
about any of us.
就算我知道杰米所说的你的能力
Even knowing what Jamie says ye do...
我也不想承受那种重担
I wouldn't want to bear that burden.
现在 把这些瓶子放在
Now, place these bottles
他们肯定能找到的地方
where the men are sure to find them.
用这个刷他们的大衣内衬
Brush this on the insides of their coats.
当心别搞到自己手上
Careful not to get it on your hands.
那么
Well...
成功了吗
success?
我没留下确认
I dinna linger to find out.
但我们很快会知道
We'll ken soon enough, though.
必须成功
It must work.
查尔斯不能拿到那笔钱
Charles can't get his hands on that money.
别担心 棕发姑娘
Dinna fash, mo nighean donn,
如果说有人能传播瘟疫和疾病
if anyone can deliver pestilence and disease...
那就是我们
It's us.
过来
Come here.
詹姆斯
James.
王子殿下
Your Royal Highness.
你终于来了
Finally you're here.
我一直在焦急地等待你
I have been anxiously waiting.
我一收到你的消息就来了
Well, I-I came as soon as I received your message.
那是几个小时前的事了
这是个荒谬的选择 我们不能依靠他
我说了 我立刻赶来了
As I said, I came straightaway.
我愿意用性命信任布洛克·图拉克领主
我能帮什么忙
How may I be of service?
勒阿弗尔发生了灾难
There has been a catastrophe in Le Havre.
在伯爵的仓库里
At the comte's warehouse.
我的一些手下染上了...
神秘的疾病 目前没人能确诊
A mysterious illness, which no one has been able to diagnose as yet.
这疾病传染吗
This illness, is it contagious?
也许吧
这个疾病的传染性
One should not openly speculate
不应该随意猜测
as to the contagion of this malady.
我们把感染者藏了起来 但是纸包不住火
港务局长呢 用钱打理过了吗
How about the harbor master, has he been paid off?
你通常不是这样处理事情的吗
Is that not how you normally handle these things?
那家伙太谨慎了 不吃这一套
这就是我为什么找你 詹姆斯
This is why I sent for you, James.
我们要求你立刻运送酒水
We require you to transport the wine at once.
这样做可能会危害到
Well, this endeavor could jeopardize my,
我表哥杰瑞德的生意
cousin Jared's business.
我警告过你他会敲诈我们付高价
詹姆斯知道这不是议价的时候
James knows this is no time for negotiation.
尽管如此 我还是不信他
他坏过我一次事
詹姆斯 你知道这并非只是为了赚钱
James, you know this is not merely for financial gain.
记着我的话
Mark me.
这次努力的收益
The profits from this endeavor
将有助于驱逐那些觊觎我父王之位的
will be the seed to expel the Hanoverian usurpers
汉诺威王室篡夺者
to my father's throne.
这是为了收复你的领土
This is to regain your soil
复位你神圣的国王
and to restore your blessed king.
当然 王子殿下
Of course, Your Royal Highness.
我还没找到买♥♥家
I've yet to secure buyers,
但我将前往勒阿弗尔
but I'll leave for Le Havre
立即安排将货物转到我的仓库
and arrange transfer to my warehouse straightaway.
你是个忠心不二的爱国者 詹姆斯
You are a loyal and true patriot, James.
祝一切顺利
Godspeed.
当然 我会跟你同去了
上帝也会与我们同行
去看着我的投资
前往勒阿弗尔的路上很寂寞
The road to Le Havre is a lonely one.
跟你聊聊天 排遣下寂寞也好
Your conversation will provide a pleasant diversion.
-这身衣服行动不便 -你会习惯的
- These hinder my movements. - Ye'll get used to it.
我不想习惯
I don't want to get used to it.
扮英格兰佬已经够闹心了
Playing the Jessie's bad enough.
还穿这身去扮 难以忍♥受
Doin' it in this outfit is unbearable.
我们还是会将你打扮成法国大臣的样子
We'll make a proper French courtier out of you yet.
-确实 -再调侃一句
- Indeed. - Another bleat like that
我就会给你一拳
and I'll see to the other side of yer jaw.
也许我们能想个别的办法
Perhaps we can think of an alternative?
你相信你找的这些人吗
Do you even trust these men that you've found?
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money'll buy anything if ye ken where to look.
好吧 但这些劫匪
Fine, but do these highwaymen
能打扮得像那么回事吗
even have the proper attire to look the part?
这么说吧 今夜贵族漫步圣奥诺雷路
Let's just say it'll be a risky affair
将是一件冒险的事情
for a nobleman strolling along the Rue Saint-Honor tonight.
没时间想别的办法了 克莱尔
We don't have time for an alternative, Claire.
如果你们被抓了呢
And what if you get caught?
你们俩想过那个可能吗
Have either of you thought of that contingency?
想了
Aye.
别被抓呗
Don't get caught.
这件事太危险了
This whole thing's dangerous.
确实
'Tis.
你偶尔骗我一下也是可以的
Every now and then it is okay for you to lie to me, you know?
为了不让我担心
Just to put my mind at ease.
我下次记住了
I'll remember that next time.
我觉得这事不妥
I don't feel good about this.
感觉
This feels...
没必要冒这险
needlessly risky,
感觉我们没考虑周全
like we haven't thought it through enough.
圣日尔曼呢
What about St. Germain?
我们确实有计划对付他
We do have a plan for him.
我考虑周全了 会成功的 英格兰人
I have thought it through, and it'll serve, Sassenach.
但你不该担心我
But I am not the one ye should be concerned about.
我只是帮他运货的商人而已
I'm simply a merchant transporting his goods.
如果你非要担心
And if you feel obliged,
那就为穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯祈祷吧
say your prayers for Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
他才更危险
He'll be the one in the line of fire.
如果我真被抓了
If I do happen to get caught,
你能好心杀了我吗
would you be so kind as to kill me?
我可不想穿着这身被绞死
I refuse to be hanged in this rig out.
那让我帮你脱下来吧
Then let me get you undressed,
立刻
right away.
对之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
只是
It's just...
我们分开时 总会遭遇不测
bad things tend to happen when we're apart.
我们总能回到彼此身边 不是吗
We find a way back to each other, no?
那是
Was that...
他动了
Did he?
她动了一下
Yes, she did.
她最近老是动
She's been doing it a lot more recently.
他能听见我吗
Can he hear me?
一个女儿
A daughter.
我是你父亲
It's your father.
迫不及待想见你
Cannae wait to meet ye.
我们能吗
Can we?
你还怀着孕呢
With the bairn?
可以
It's fine.
你不会伤到我们
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表