剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Some have speculated he's immortal.
你大概也注意到了
And as ye may have noticed,
他不是很尊重我
he doesn't have much respect for me.
我丈夫向我吐露过
My husband confided in me
他父亲有时会当众嘲笑他
that his father sometimes exposed him to public scorn,
把他锤炼成更好的领导者
to make him a better leader of men.
里奥加尔
Oh, Laoghaire.
希望我们没有打扰到你
I hope we're not disturbing you.
没有 夫人
Oh, no, Milady.
我只是在采些蘑菇来烹饪
Just collecting some mushrooms for the cook.
我想独自在教堂待一会
I'd like a few private moments in the chapel.
你能在这等等我吗
Do you mind waiting here for me?
好的
Oh, well,
要是里奥加尔女士不想孤身一人的话
if Mistress Laoghaire wouldn't prefer her solitude...
当然 我希望有人陪着
Oh, no, I'd welcome the company.
多阴沉的一天啊
It's a dreich day.
是啊
Aye.
你喜欢蘑菇吗
Do you like mushrooms?
不太喜欢
Not much, no.
我喜欢诗
I like poetry.
我也是
So do I.
"即便狂风大作 骤然四起"
"Though hurricanes rise, and rise every wind,
"也难唤起我心中此般风雨"
"They'll ne'er make a tempest like that in my mind.
"纵使浪滚惊雷 波涛咆哮"
"Though loudest of thunder on louder waves roar,
"也难比作别吾爱于故土之汹涌"
"That's naething like leaving my love on the shore.
-"离你而去" -也许你想过来
- "To leave thee--" - Perhaps you'd like to sit down
坐在树上
on the tree.
麦丝芮
Maisri.
我是克莱尔·弗雷泽
It's Claire Fraser.
我们在走廊上碰见过
We met in the corridor.
拉瓦特领主的佃户们可不希望我这样的人
Lord Lovat's tenants do not like someone like me
出现在上帝的屋子里
in the house of God.
只有在这里我的内心才能平静下来
This is the only place where my mind goes quiet.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
他们说你是个白夫人
They say you are a White Lady.
是的 他们的确这样说
Yes, they do say that.
那你又为什么到这教堂来
What brings you into a church, then?
外面很冷
It was cold outside.
我很高兴看到你还好
I'm glad to see that you're doing all right.
拉瓦特领主那天对你很苛刻
Lord Lovat was so rough with you the other day.
拉瓦特领主是个不好相处的领主
His Lordship is not an easy master.
他问我看到了什么
He asks what I see
而当我说出令他不快的事时 又会打我
and beats me when I tell him things that displease him.
你看到的那些事
Does it always come to pass...
总会应验吗
the things that you see?
多数情况下 是的
Mostly, aye,
不过有些时候一个举动就可能改变事态
although sometimes an action can change things.
当我还住在村子里时
When I still lived in the village,
我看到拉克伦·吉本斯的女婿
I saw Lachlan Gibbons' daughter's man
被海草包裹着
wrapped in seaweed,
鳗鱼在他衣衫里面穿梭着
and the eels stirring beneath his shirt.
我告诉拉克伦我所见到的
I told Lachlan what I'd seen,
他径直离开了
and he went straight away
在那孩子的船上凿了个洞
and stove a hole in the boy's boat.
天啊 当时发生了好一阵口角
Lord, there was a stramash,
争论他是否有权这么做
a right to-do.
但是一周后当暴风雨来临的时候
But when the great storm came the next week,
有三个人被淹死了
three men were drowned,
而那孩子却在家安然无恙
and that boy was safe at home,
还在修着他的船
still mending his boat.
在被拉瓦特领主
What did you see...
赶出来之前 你看到了什么
right before Lord Lovat threw you out?
我发誓 我不会告诉他是你和我说的
I promise, I won't tell him that you told me.
他站在他书房♥燃起的大火前
He was standing there before the fire in his study,
但是那是在白天
but it was daylight.
一个男人站在他身后
A man stood behind him,
像树一样静止不动
still as a tree,
黑色遮蔽了他的脸
his face covered in black.
一把斧头的影子
And across His Lordship's face,
在领主的脸上一闪而过
there fell the shadow of an ax.
但是如果你告诉他
But if you told him,
他就可能改变他的行为
he could change his behavior,
也许还能改变结果
perhaps change the outcome.
是啊
Aye.
或者他可能直接把信使杀掉
Or he might just kill the messenger.
克莱尔夫人 你在哪
Mistress Claire, where are ye?
克莱尔夫人
Mistress Claire?
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
小西蒙去哪了
Where is young Simon?
他像个受惊的小老鼠一样跑掉了
He ran off like a feart wee mouse.
-你都做了什么 -按你说的啊
- What did you do? - Everything ye said.
我跟他调情
I flattered him.
我告诉他我有多喜欢自己做决定的男人
I told him how much I admired a man who made decisions,
为自己着想的男人
who thought for himself.
我让他往我裙子下边瞄了一眼 我
I gave him a keek down the front of my dress, I--
我告诉过你这跟上♥床♥无关
I told you it wasn't about sex.
难怪他逃跑了
No wonder he ran off.
除了背诗
Well, other than reciting verse,
他根本就没什么话可说啊
he wasna doing much to hold up his end of the conversation.
我努力过了
I tried!
-杰米 -在呢
- Jamie? - Aye.
我就知道能在这找到你
Oh, I thought I'd find you in here.
这些天来我觉得
More and more these days,
我越来越想变成头野兽
I think I'd prefer to be a beast.
看样子卡伦那边没进展
No luck with Colum, then?
没有
No.
-你呢 小西蒙那边呢 -没有
- And you, with young Simon? - No.
不过我知道了麦丝芮
I did find out what Maisri
不想告诉拉瓦特领主的事是什么
wouldn't tell Lord Lovat, though.
什么
Aye?
她看到了他死于刽子手手下
She saw his death at the hands of an executioner.
叛徒的死法
A traitor's death.
不知道她有没有提及
I dinna suppose she mentioned
这刽子手是受雇于
if the executioner was in the employ
国王乔治还是詹姆斯
of King George or King James?
没有
No, I'm afraid not.
我向卡伦保证
I promised Colum
我会尽我所能 保护高地人
I'd do what I had to to save the Highlanders.
所以我必须这么做
So I must.
杰米 这担子太重了
Jamie, it's too much.
我们直接带着拉里布洛克的人
Let's just go to Prince Charles
去找查尔斯王子吧
with the men from Lallybroch.
我不能以失败者的身份去找他
I canna go to the prince a failure.
看来不交出我的土地
It seems I canna get the men from Lovat
就得不到拉瓦特的人马了
without giving him my land.
所以除非你准备公开自己
So, unless yer planning on declaring yerself
是个来自未来的拜访者
a visitor from the future
并且说明如果我们不争取胜利的后果
and describing what will happen if we dinna fight and win,
否则我不知道我还有什么选择
then I dinna see I have much choice.
我已吩咐我的秘书准备了一个中立协定
I have had my secretary prepare a neutrality pact
双方是拉瓦特的弗雷泽家族
between the Frasers of Lovat
和里奥克的麦肯齐家族
and the MacKenzies of Leoch.
我还让他准备了一份产权转让契约
I have also had him prepare a deed of sasine
把拉里布洛克城♥堡♥
for Lallybroch estate...
转到我的名下
assigning the property to me.
签了它
Sign it,
你就可以得到给詹姆斯国王的人马
and ye'll have yer men for King James.
不签
Don't sign it,
我就跟麦肯齐家族约定一起保持中立
and I'll agree to neutrality with MacKenzie here.
你选哪个
Which will it be?
你就让这个孩子决定拉瓦特家族的命运
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表