剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
我们将会团结各家族 我会带领你们迈向荣耀
We will unite the clans and I will lead you all to glory.
查尔斯来到了苏格兰正在召集军队
Charles has landed in Scotland and is gathering his army.
你打算怎么办 哥哥
Then what will ye do, brother?
为了拯救我们的家族 我们的国家
To save our clans, our country,
我们必须团结
we must band together.
安格斯 鲁珀特
Angus! Rupert!
杜格尔 卡伦改变主意了吗
Dougal! Colum change his mind then?
卡伦有自己的想法 我们来了
Colum's mind is his own. We are here.
我们会训练出优秀的苏格兰兵
We'll make a fine group of Highland soldiers.
是时候了
It is our time.
这些是我的人 我的家族
These are my men, my clan.
他们只听命于我
They'll answer to me and no one else.
如果你选择与弗雷泽家族并肩作战
If you choose to fight with Clan Fraser,
那就得遵守我的命令 不得有异议
then you'll follow my orders without objection.
我愿意付出我的生命
I would give my life
只为斯图尔特王族的人能够复位
to see a Stuart back on the throne.
如果我们有纪律能一起战斗
If we have the discipline to fight together,
我发誓我们一定能获胜
then by God, we will win.
古战场传奇
第二季第十集
普雷斯顿潘斯
我见过多少人在战争中死去
How many men had I seen killed in war?
这位
This Highlander
与英格兰巡逻军人起冲突的高地人
who had run afoul of a redcoat patrol
只是其中之一
was only the latest one.
我和杰米竭力阻止的起义
The rebellion Jamie and I had labored so hard to prevent
还是来临了
was upon us.
唯一的希望在于我们能改变结果
Our only hope was that somehow we could change the outcome.
我的内心深处害怕历史无法改写
I feared in my heart that history would not be rewritten.
不管我们会赢多少场战争
That no matter how many battles we might win,
胜利仍然遥不可及
victory would remain forever out of reach.
克莱尔 你解个手要多久
Claire, how long do you need to take a simple pish?
我马上来
I'll be right there.
我见过多少人在战争中死去
How many men had I seen killed in war?
太多了
Far, far too many.
这里 先生 你的敌人在这里
There, sir. Right there is your enemy.
然而我们什么都不做 坐在这里打发时光
Yet we do nothing but sit here and twiddle our thumbs.
你希望将军做些什么 约翰
And what would you have the Lord General do, John?
不好意思 奥沙利文军需官
Pardon me, Quartermaster O'Sullivan.
当然是进攻了
Well, attack, damn it.
对不起 殿下 但是我的天啊
Pardon me, Your Highness, but--but for the life of me,
我无法理解为什么莫瑞将军坚持
I cannot understand why General Murray insists
让我们按兵不动浪费时间
we waste our time in dilly-dally.
我的军队十万火急赶到这里
I rushed the army here
是为了确保我们能够占据优势
to ensure our possession of the high ground.
现在你要我们放弃如此易守难攻的位置
And now you wish us to abandon such a strong defensive position
大举进攻吗
and attack the enemy in force?
是的 先生
Indeed I do, sir.
时机 先生 时机才是最重要的
Time, sir. Time is of the essence.
我们不能再等了 殿下
We must not tarry, Your Majesty.
我们必须全力出击
We must strike and strike hard.
恕我提醒你 军需官
May I remind the Quartermaster
进攻的军队都要经过这里
any attacking force will have to cross here,
通过特拉嫩特草甸
through Tranent Meadows.
虽然用"草甸"来形容
Though "Meadow" is a fancy name
我们和敌军之间的那片沼泽也太好听了
for the bog that lies between us and the enemy.
苏格兰人什么时候开始
Since when did a Scotsman
怕那么点烂泥了
shy away from a bit of mud, huh?
特别是在另一边还有
Especially when there's an enemy waiting for him
敌军等着我们
on the other side.
一个爱尔兰军官什么时候开始忽视
Since when does an Irish-born officer dismiss the dangers
沼泽地对步兵来说有多危险了
of boggy ground to an infantry attack?
感谢上帝啊 终于有理智的人了
Well, thank God. A sane voice, at last.
你能想象吗 陛下
Can you imagine, Sire?
你的军队将会孤立无援地暴露在
Your army wallowing helplessly while under a withering volley
英格兰火枪兵的截击下
from the British Brown Bess musket?
这种武器五十码内即可致命 百发百中
A weapon deadly at 50 yards and accurate up to 100.
骑兵可能派得上用场
Cavalry could prove useful to our needs.
可以检验地面是否可行走 并汇报敌军位置
Both to test the ground and to report on the enemy position.
是啊 一支精锐骑兵
Aye, a braw squad of dragoons
完全可以左右战局
could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
我们先别谈战败和不见影子的骑兵
Let us not speak of defeat or of cavalry we do not have.
至于将军 我不得不说
And as for the Lord General, may I remind him
他会待在后方
that he would be remaining behind the lines,
所以不用担心
and therefore need not be concerned
英格兰枪手
about British marksmanship.
该死的 你在暗示什么 先生
Damn my liver! What are you implying, sir?
我没有暗示什么 先生
I imply nothing, sir.
我只是为我们依靠
I'm merely grateful that we are dependent
-战士们的勇气而感到欣慰 -说得好
- upon the bravery of our warriors... - Here, here!
他们不怕枪弹
who are not afraid to face shot or shell
只为我们的王子和国王
to pursue a glorious victory for our prince
取得胜利
and for our king.
不好意思
Mark me,
距离我们
now it is but weeks gone
不费一枪一弹拿下珀斯和爱丁堡
since we took the cities of Perth and Edinburgh
已经过去好几个星期了
without firing a single shot.
我们可不要忘了
And let us not forget,
他们张开双臂欢迎了我
they welcomed me with open arms.
没错 但是这两次
Aye, but on both occasions
我们都是靠奇袭 王子殿下
we possessed the element of surprise, Your Royal Highness.
科普将军措手不及
General Cope wasna expecting us.
他的军队四下逃窜
His troops fled.
不会再有这样的好事了 先生
And that won't happen again, Sir.
如果我安排与将军见面呢
Perhaps if I were to arrange a meeting with the General?
提出丰厚的投降条件
Offer him generous terms of surrender.
向他保证
Give him my word
放他的人回到英格兰去
his men will be allowed to march back to England unmolested.
我相信他也不想
I am sure he has no more desire
再让英格兰人流血牺牲
to shed English blood than I have.
归根结底我们都是兄弟
We are all brothers after all.
虽然这么年轻 但是你心地如此善良 先生
Even as a young lad you had the kindest of hearts, Sir.
但恐怕言语讲和的时代已经过了
But I fear the time for talk is done.
我们从法国来这里战斗
We sailed from France to fight a war.
让我们战斗...
Let us fight...
结束这一切
and be done with it.
我不会冒让我的军队全灭的风险
I will not risk destroying our army...
下令让他们穿过一片致命的沼泽地
by ordering it to cross potentially lethal ground.
听明白了吗 先生
Is that clear, sir?
我不会许可的
I will not allow it.
那就滚下你的位置
Then resign your commission
让王子为自己找一个
and let the prince find himself a general
更有骨气的将军
with a firmer backbone!
你个自大的混♥蛋♥
You pompous toe-rag!
你们两个骂得痛快
While you two exchange insults,
我要怎么告诉麦克唐纳家族
what do I tell Clan MacDonald?
让你的人静待命令
Tell your men to await further orders.
或许得等上段时间
Which may be some time.
苏格兰人为何如此难以管束
Why must the Scots be such intractable people?
对 我们有时的确顽固
Aye, we can be pig-headed on occasion.
很多时候
On many an occasion.
恐怕爱尔兰人也是
As can the Irish, I fear.
我们的事业必须成功 詹姆斯
Our cause must succeed, James.
我向我父亲 也向上帝许诺过
I promised my father, and I have promised God.
来
Mark me.
你的贤妻会负责为战场上的伤员们
Your noble wife will be among those providing medical succor
提供医疗救治吗
for those poor souls in need of such come the cannon's roar?
是的 她如今正在帮忙
Aye, she's helping to set up a field hospital
建设战地医院 殿下
even as we speak, Your Royal Highness.
请你告诉她
Be so kind to tell her
王子希望英军伤员可以优先
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表