剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Ye'll let this boy decide the fate of Clan Lovat?
他都不是你承认的继承人
He's not even yer recognized heir.
我已经做好决定了
I have made this decision.
这孩子不过是我的一个绊脚石
The boy is but an obstacle in my way.
选哪个呢 绊脚石
What will it be, obstacle?
别犯傻 杰米
Dinna be a fool, Jamie.
我这样做
I do this
是为了保护我家族和人♥民♥的未来
to ensure the future of my family and people.
-你盯着什么看呢 -克莱尔
- What are ye staring at? - Claire?
不
No!
另一个幻象
It's another vision.
-克莱尔 -别管她
- Claire. - Leave her be.
别命令我该怎么对待我妻子
Do no' give me orders about my own wife!
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire! Claire, Claire.
-她看到了什么 -杰米
- What did she see? - Jamie!
你看到了什么 女巫
What did ye see, witch?
-后退 -拉瓦特
- Stay back! - Oh, Lovat.
你看不出来这是假装的吗
Can you not see this for the pretense that it is?
假装
Pretense?
你知道她被那些不明白
You know that she was tried as a witch
黑魔法和古老力量的人们
by those that dinna understand the difference between black magic
当作女巫审判过
and the power of the old ones.
她看到了什么
What did she see?
你没必要回答她 克莱尔
You don't need to answer him, Claire.
如果她想走出这个房♥间 那她就得说
She will if she wants to walk out of this room.
不 没事 杰米
No, it's all right, Jamie.
我看见你
I saw you...
站在阳光下
Standing in bright sunlight.
一个男人站在你身后
There was a man behind you.
他穿着黑色兜帽
He was wearing a black hood,
你脸上划过一把斧头的影子
shadow of an ax across your face!
谁的人
Whose man?
谁的刽子手
Whose executioner?
国王詹姆斯还是乔治
King James or King George?
我不记得了
I-I don't remember.
地上
The ground...
都覆盖着白玫瑰
was covered in white roses.
詹姆斯二世党的标志
The symbol of the Jacobites!
不 不
No, no.
女巫 我要切断你的喉咙
Witch! I'll cut out yer tongue!
住手
Stop!
你胆敢反对我 小子
How dare you thwart me, boy.
你和麦肯齐是担心的老人
You and MacKenzie are fearful old men.
你们错了
And you're wrong.
我表哥说得对
My cousin is right.
维护我们的国家和同族者是我们的职责
It's our duty to stand up for our country and our kinsmen.
我会为了詹姆斯国王而战
I will fight for King James.
我会战斗 来改变白夫人的幻象
I will fight to change the White Lady's vision...
就算你们不会
Even if ye will not.
拉瓦特的弗雷泽家族
The Frasers of Lovat...
将和里奥克的麦肯齐家族保持一致
will stand with the MacKenzies of Leoch.
我们将在战争中保持中立
We will remain neutral in the war.
祝你好运 孩子
I wish ye luck, my boy.
来吧 麦肯齐 为我们新成立的联盟干杯
Come, MacKenzie, let's drink to our newly formed alliance.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你做得很好 小西蒙
Ye did well, young Simon.
很骄傲做你的同族
I'm proud to be yer kinsman.
我也很骄傲跟你并肩作战
And I'll be proud to fight by yer side.
我在门外等你们
I'll wait for ye outside the gate.
好
Aye.
我们空手去找王子
So we go to the prince empty-handed.
但至少我们能拯救拉里布洛克
But at least we were able to save Lallybroch.
是的
Aye.
回家去 回到家人身边
Go back to yer home and yer family.
我跟你说了 叔叔 我做不到
I told you, Uncle-- I canna do that.
你不能说服他听从道理回家去吗
Can you not convince him to listen to reason and go home?
你认识他的时间比我长
You've known him longer than I have.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得这是幸事
I think it's a blessing
他的母亲没活着看到
that his mother didn't live to see
她生了这样一个鲁莽的傻瓜
what a reckless fool she spawned.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
我们也得走了 克莱尔
We must away as well, Claire.
我得在周末之前赶去金尤西
I need to be in Kingussie by the end of the week.
等等
Wait.
我们走之前 我需要你为我做一件事
Before we go, there's something that I need you to do for me.
好
Aye.
对里奥加尔说谢谢
Say thank you to Laoghaire.
谢谢
Thank you?
为什么
For what?
最近几天里没找人逮捕你吗
Not trying to have you arrested in the last few days?
拜托 为了我这样做吧
Please. Do it for me.
我稍后解释
I'll explain it all later.
好
Aye.
我
I, uh...
有人告诉我要谢谢你
I'm told to thank ye.
我不知道原因 但是
For what, I dinna ken, but...
谢谢你 里奥加尔
thank you, Laoghaire.
我希望有一天我也能获得你的原谅 杰米
I hope one day I can also earn yer forgiveness, Jamie.
还有你的爱
And yer love.
走吧
Let's go.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我父亲的手下
My father's men.
驾
Hup, come on.
驾
Go. Go on. Come.
别坐在那瞪着眼看我 你这笨蛋
Don't sit there gaping at me, ye glaiket sumph!
去照看你的手下
Go see to yer men!
把他变成士兵
Turning that one into a soldier
比起打败英格兰是更大的成就
will be a greater feat than beating the British.
你现在看到了我的什么幻象 白夫人
What vision do ye have for me now, White Lady?
我不明白
I don't understand.
好像我的祖父
Now it will seem my grandsire
派他的继承人去参战了
has sent his heir to fight.
斯图尔特家族如果赢了
The Stuarts will credit Lovat
将赞颂拉瓦特支持了詹姆斯国王
with supporting King James, should they win.
他们不能因为叛国罪处决我了
They canna execute me for treason.
那中立协议呢
But what about the neutrality agreement?
我相信老卡伦·麦肯齐是对的
I trust old Colum MacKenzie is right.
如果英格兰人获胜了 那将保护我
And that will protect me if the British should win.
那你儿子为詹姆斯二世党而战
What will you say about your son
你要怎么说
fighting for the Jacobites?
他有主见了
He's his own man, that one.
你昨晚也看见了
Ye saw it yourself last night.
说服了其他人跟他一起
Persuaded others to follow.
我谢谢你 白夫人
I thank ye, White Lady.
没有你我没法得到一切
I couldna have got it all without ye.
你没得到拉里布洛克
Ye didna get Lallybroch.
暂时没有 驾
Not yet. Aye. Come on.
拜托
Please...
告诉我我跟他一点也不像 英格兰人
tell me I'm nothing like him, Sassenach.
恐怕我看见了
I'm afraid I have seen
相似的狡猾性情
a similarly devious turn of mind.
我也许得重新考虑
I might have to rethink our agreement
不跟对方说谎的协议
not to lie to one another.
我们远离杰米令人憎恶的祖父时
As we put distance between ourselves and Jamie's loathsome grandfather,
我的心情轻松了
my heart lightened.
我们现在有了拉瓦特的人
We had Lovat's men now.
杰米将会得到王子的青睐
Jamie would have the prince's favor
至少能有机会引导起义军取得胜利
and at least the opportunity to steer the rebellion to victory.
麦丝芮说过我们可以改变未来
Maisri had said we could change the future.
也许我们已经改变了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表