剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
We're going to need lots and lots of hot water.
"他是我的避难所 我的山寨 我的神
"He is my refuge and my fortress: my God:
是我所倚靠的"
in Him will I trust."
抱歉 孩子 你要咬紧
I'm sorry, lad, ye'll have to bite it tight.
罗斯
Ross?
跟我来
Come with me.
有人能拿更多热水来吗
Could someone get some more hot water?
再来点衣服
More dressings!
能不能撕更多的衣服
If ye could rip more dressings!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
他去世了
He's gone.
克莱尔
Claire.
我无能为力了
There's nothing more I can do.
快走
Come on!
坚守阵地 伙计们
Stand your ground, you dogs!
别背对这些叛徒逃跑
Don't turn your back on these traitors!
坚守阵地
Stand your ground!
英格兰人 英格兰囚犯来了
The British! The British prisoners are here.
我们无意伤害你 夫人
We mean you no harm, Madame.
但我们需要你的帮助
But we do require your assistance.
阿琳娜 把这些人按伤口严重程度排序
Allina, sort these men out by the severity of their wounds.
-跟我来 -你们两个 来这里
- Come with me. - You two, over there.
让这个人躺到床上
Get this man on to a bed.
鲁珀特 他需要你 夫人
Rupert, he needs you, Mistress.
鲁珀特 我等等就来
Rupert, I'll be there in a second.
立刻
Now!
阿琳娜 照看一下这里
Allina, take over here.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你得救活他 夫人
Ye must save him, Mistress.
我不会让这个胖子死在我眼前
I'll no allow that fat bawbag to die on me.
莫莉 我们要缝合伤口
Molly, we have to close this wound
以防感染侵入
before an infection sets in.
给我弄点热水 大号♥的针 还有线
Get me hot water, a large needle, and thread.
-立刻 -马上就去 夫人
- Now! - Right away, mistress.
安格斯 是安格斯
Angus, it was Angus.
他被炸死了吗
Is he blown up?
告诉我
Tell me!
-他说什么呢 -只是一次炮击
- What's he talking about? - It's just a cannon blast.
无关紧要
It's nothing.
真是见鬼
Damn it all!
坚守阵地
Stand your ground!
跟我说实话吧 夫人
Tell me true, Mistress,
他能活下来吗
will he live?
我也希望我知道
I wish I knew.
不过他很强壮
But he's strong,
假如他的伤口不溃烂的话 那么
and if the wound doesn't fester, then...
让我看看你的头
Let me see that head of yours.
来吧
Come on.
你的眼睛没事 有恶心感吗
Your eyes are clear. Any nausea?
没有 我和你说了 我没事
No. I told ye, I'm fine.
有事的话 也只是轻微脑震荡
If it's anything, it's a mild concussion.
你就在这陪着鲁珀特吧
So you can stay here by Rupert,
但别瞌睡了 我要你保持清醒
but no napping; I want you awake.
我得承认
Well, I must admit,
我是筋疲力尽了
I'm bone-weary,
不过我肯定两眼不离他的肚皮
but I'll be keeping both eyes on this big belly
看着它上下起伏
going up and down.
只要那儿还在动 就有希望
Well, as long as it does, there's hope.
是啊
Aye.
今天胜利属于我们 英格兰人
The day is ours, Sassenach.
英格兰军队被击溃了
The British are routed.
科普将军下令撤退
General Cope is in retreat,
丢下的死伤士兵数以百计
leaving hundreds of dead and wounded behind.
而我们只损失了不到五十人
And our losses can't number more than 50 men.
整场战斗只持续了十五分钟
The whole thing took all of 15 minutes.
我们要是有骑兵就好了
If only we had cavalry, huh,
我们可以追击敌人 生擒科普将军
we could have pursued the enemy, captured General Cope,
没准今天上午就能结束这场起义了
perhaps put an end to the rebellion this very morning.
费格斯去哪了
Where's Fergus?
我确定他也上了战场了
I'm sure he went to fight.
别担心 英格兰人
Dinna fash, Sassenach.
去外面瞧瞧吧
Take a wee peek outside.
费格斯
Fergus!
你这小混♥蛋♥
Oh, you wretch!
你就那么溜走是什么意思啊
What do you mean by sneaking off like that?
真该好好抽你一顿
Should box your ears until your head rattles.
-夫人 -你还好吗
- Milady. - Are you all right?
我
I...
我杀了一个英格兰士兵 夫人
I-I killed an English soldier, Milady.
别和我说这些
Don't tell me that.
我想我是杀了他
I think I killed him.
他摔倒了
He--he fell down.
我手上有把刀
I had a knife.
我刺穿了他
I struck him.
天啊 费格斯
Oh, God, Fergus.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
你没受伤吧
You aren't injured, are you?
没有
No.
我只是
I'm just...
累了
tired.
非常累
Very, very tired.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
我给你弄点吃的
I'll get you some food,
找个地方睡一会
somewhere to sleep.
杜格尔·麦肯齐
Dougal MacKenzie.
我认识你吗
Do I know ye?
杰里米·福斯特中尉
Lieutenant Jeremy Foster.
我曾陪同你和克莱尔·比彻姆太太
I accompanied you and the lady Claire Beauchamp
去过布罗克顿
to the village of Brockton.
对啊
Oh, aye.
托马斯大人麾下
The only honorable redcoat
唯一的一个正直的军人
in Lord Thomas' staff.
如果你能带我去你们的救护所
I would be much obliged if you would
我当感激不尽
see me to your infirmary.
你指望我带你去特拉嫩特
Oh, ye expect me to carry ye to Tranent?
我在这的活还没干完呢
I've still got work to do here.
你杀戮的欲望还没得到满足吗
Is your thirst for slaughter not quenched yet?
你们今天已经大获全胜了
You've won a great victory today.
可不
Aye.
我敢说我们还会所向披靡
And I wager there'll be many more to follow.
战酋应该更明白事理
A war chief should know better.
我就直说了吧
I tell you this in all candor:
你们打不过英格兰军队的
you cannot defeat the British army.
你们赢了一场战斗
You've won a battle,
但你们永远也赢不了这场战争
but you will never win this war.
那好吧
Well...
不 不
No. No!
只有上帝才知道答案了
God alone knows the answer to that.
别出声
Shush.
好了 好了
There, there.
要真是那样
And if so...
我就去地狱找你吧
I'll look for you in hell.
我们没有逃跑
We did not run.
不用担心
Dinna fash yerself,
他这一身横肉保护了他的内脏
that blubber no doubt protected his innards.
是啊
Aye.
他吃的有三分之一都用在这了
Must have been those third portions he gobbled that did it.
可不 这家伙的确吃了不少
Aye, the man could eat.
我是说 以后也不会少吃
Can eat, I meant to say.
歇一会吧 兄弟
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表