剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name - Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
The war has begun.
战争开始了
It is at Camlann that we make our stand.
我们就在剑栏迎敌
I'd hoped never to hear that name again.
我本来希望再也不用听到这个地名
If Arthur goes to Camlann, the prophecy will come true
如果亚瑟去了剑栏 预言就会成真
and he will die.
他就会死去
This war can be won.
这场战争我们赢定了
Well, Eira, has Sir Gwaine been forthcoming about Arthur's plans?
艾娜 高汶爵士跟你说了亚瑟的计划吗
He's kept no secrets from me.
他对我无话不说
On me!
冲啊
You wield a power you cannot yet conceive of.
你的力量超乎想象
Your destiny awaits.
命运正在前方
Bandages. I need bandages.
绷带 我要绷带
Emrys!
艾米雷斯
Nun de ge dei s'eikein kai emois epe'essin hepesthai.
[龙语]
Waes!
[龙语]
For the love of Camelot!
为卡梅洛特而战
Who is that?
那是谁
Someone truly remarkable.
一个了不起的人
You know him?
你认识他
Let's just say he deserves our gratitude.
这么说吧 我们应该感激他
You gave me no choice.
你把我逼上绝路了
My lady.
陛下
The battle is won.
我们胜利了
The Saxons are in full retreat. They're making for the hills.
撒克逊人全线撤退 正向山那边逃去
I've despatched 200 men to drive our advantage home.
我派了两百人乘胜追击
And Arthur?
亚瑟呢
We'll keep looking.
我们还在找
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'll need some fresh water.
给我拿点清水来
Merlin.
梅林
How are you feeling?
你怎么样
Lie back. Lie back.
躺着 别动
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了
It doesn't matter now.
无关紧要了
My side... My side.
我...我的左肋
You're bleeding.
你在流血
That's all right. I thought I was dying.
那还好 我以为我要死了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought I'd defied the prophecy.
我以为我打破了预言
I thought I was in time.
我以为我来得及时
What are you talking about?
你说什么乱七八糟的
I'd defeated the Saxons,
我打败了撒克逊人
the dragon. And yet...
驱走了龙 可...
And yet I knew it was Mordred that I must stop.
可我明知道应该阻止莫德雷德
The person who defeated them was the sorcerer.
打败他们的是个法师
It was me.
那是我
Don't be ridiculous, Merlin.
别说胡话 梅林
This is stupid, why would you say that?
开什么玩笑 你怎么说这些话
I'm a sorcerer.
我是法师
I have magic.
我有魔法
I use it for you, Arthur. Only for you.
我为了你 亚瑟 只为你使用魔法
Merlin, you are not a sorcerer. I would know!
梅林 你要是会魔法我肯定知道
Look. Here.
你看着
Upastige draca!
[咒语]
Leave me.
离我远点
Arthur! Just... You heard!
亚瑟 你听见我说的话了
Three more patrols have
有三支巡逻队
returned from the White Mountains, M'Lady.
从怀特山回来了 陛下
There is no sign of him.
没有他的踪影
He must be somewhere!
他不可能凭空消失
We have spoken to every villager, every man, woman, child.
我们找附近的村民 男女老少都打听过了
There has been no word.
没有他的消息
He is out there.
他就在那里
We will keep searching.
我们会继续找的
He is alive. I know it, I can feel it.
他还活着 我知道 我能感受到
Who else is still unaccounted for?
还有谁失踪了
Gaius.
盖乌斯
He's not been seen?
他也失踪了
Not since the battle.
是战斗结束后不见的
Any change? No.
有什么变化吗 没有
Let me see.
让我看看
Is that all you got?
你就带了这么点东西
The hills are crawling with Saxons.
满山都是撒克逊人
There's no yarrow, no lady's mantle. I have comfrey.
没有蓍草 没有羽衣草 我有紫草
You should've got sticklewort. There must've been sticklewort.
你应该带龙牙草 必须有龙牙草
Merlin, why don't you water the horses?
梅林 你去饮马吧
And make sure they're fed, we can't hide here much longer.
确保它们吃饱喝足 我们在这儿藏不了多久
He's a sorcerer.
他是法师
You knew.
你早知道
Arthur, he's your friend.
亚瑟 他是你的朋友
I want him gone. There is no need to fear him.
我要他走 你不用怕他
Have him take word to Camelot. To Guinevere.
让他去卡梅洛特给格温娜维尔送信
You cannot send Merlin. I will go.
你不能派梅林去 我去
I need a physician right now, not a sorcerer.
我现在需要医师 而不是法师
He can do far more than me, far more than you can ever imagine.
他能做的比我多得多 绝对超乎你的想象
Arthur, he doesn't just have magic
亚瑟 他不只会魔法
there are those who say he is the greatest sorcerer
人们说他是这世上从古至今
ever to walk the earth.
最伟大的法师
Merlin?!
梅林
If you are to stand any chance of survival,
如果你还想活命
you will need Merlin to help you, not me.
就需要梅林的帮助 而不是我
Gaius?
盖乌斯
He has a fragment of sword embedded in his chest.
有一块剑刃碎片嵌在他胸内了
Then we'll use magic to draw it out.
那就用魔法把它取出来
No, the blade that struck Arthur was no ordinary blade.
不 杀伤亚瑟的不是普通的剑
I fear it was forged in a Dragon's breath.
我怀疑是在龙息中铸成的
Its fatal power will not be easily denied.
它的魔力可不是轻易能被摧毁的
Aithusa?
艾苏萨
The blade's point is travelling inexorably toward his heart.
碎片正向他的心脏移♥动♥
Not even you could hope to thwart such magic.
即便是你也无法阻止这股魔力
It would take a power as ancient as the dragons themselves.
只有用龙族那样古老的力量才能做到
No. There must be something that we can do, Gaius.
不行 肯定有办法的 盖乌斯
Only the Sidhe possess such magic.
希德族才有这种法力
In the midst of the Lake of Avalon there is an ancient isle.
在阿瓦隆湖中心有一座古老的岛屿
That is the source of their power. You must take him there.
那是他们的法力之源 你要把他带到那里去
He won't allow that.
他不会愿意的
He will. I spoke to him.
他会的 我跟他谈过了
The battle is not over, Mordred.
战斗还没有结束 莫德雷德
We will have our revenge.
我们一定能报仇雪恨
Arthur?
亚瑟
We need to leave at first light.
天一亮我们就得动身
I will decide.
等我决定
I can't let you die.
我不能让你死
It doesn't change anything.
什么也改变不了
Let him sleep. It's late.
让他睡吧 天色已晚
You cannot travel tonight.
你们今晚不便行动
You were right to tell him.
你告诉他真♥相♥是正确的决定
M'Lady, we have searched every valley, every gorge, every gully.
殿下 我们搜遍了峡谷 溪谷和沟壑
The king is nowhere to be found.
没有找到国王
I want him dead! We've looked!
我要他死 我们都找过了
Find him!
找到他
Gaius.
盖乌斯
Give this to Guinevere.
把这个交给格温娜维尔
It is the Royal seal, Sire.
这是国王印♥章♥ 陛下
If I am to die,
如果我死了
I can think of no one who I would rather succeed me.
我想不出第二个人能继承我的王位
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表