剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there no hope, Gaius? None at all?
没希望了吗 盖乌斯 丝毫没有吗
I will not lie to you.
我不想骗你
Arthur's time is nearly upon him.
亚瑟大限将至了
But until the King draws his last breath,
但只要国王一息尚存
there is always hope.
就还有希望
You were right, Merlin. Whatever Morgana did in the Dark Tower,
你是对的 无论茉嘉娜在黑暗之塔做了什么
she's taken control over Gwen and used her to get to Arthur.
她已经控制了格温 并利用她接近了亚瑟
Can you save him?
你能救他吗
The poison is too strong, too virulent.
此药剧毒无比
Your magic is his only hope.
你的魔法是他唯一的希望了
You need to get me out of here somehow.
那你得设法把我弄出这里
You promised you'd never leave me, Arthur. You promised.
你答应过绝不会离开我 亚瑟 你答应过
He is our strength, our heart.
他是我们的支柱 我们的灵魂
How can I live without him?
没有了他 我怎么活
How can any of us live without him?
没有了他 我们怎么办
Because we must.
但我们别无选择
My lady. If Arthur is to die, we will lose more than that.
陛下 亚瑟一死 我们失去的不仅是亚瑟
The kingdom will lose its King.
王国即将失去国王
While Arthur lives, there is still a King of Camelot.
只要亚瑟还活着 卡梅洛特就有国王
But when the time comes,
但如果到了那一步
and it will surely come soon,
现在看来应该为期不远了
we need to be prepared.
我们必须提前做好准备
If we do not have a leader
如果我们没有领袖
and a guide...
无人指引
..Camelot and all the kingdom will be vulnerable.
卡梅洛特和整个国家都将不堪一击
Everything Arthur worked so hard to achieve will be threatened.
亚瑟苦心经营的一切都将受到威胁
But who could wear his crown?
可谁能继承他的王位呢
He has no family to succeed him.
他并没有家眷子嗣可以传位
And who among us is...worthy of such a thing?
我们当中有谁能...担此重任呢
You are, my lady.
您 王后陛下
Me?
我
You are as close to family as Arthur has.
您对亚瑟来说与家人无异
No-one can deny your wisdom, your compassion and your loyalty.
没人能否认您的智慧 仁慈和忠诚
I am certain that were Arthur able to make this decision,
我相信 如果亚瑟能自行做决定
he would choose you.
他也一定会选择您的
I don't know what to say.
我不知说什么才好了
I realise that this is a great responsibility
我知道这是一副重担
but you will not be alone.
但您不会孤军奋战
I guarantee you, myself and all the knights will stand by you.
我向您保证 我和所有骑士都将辅佐您左右
Now and forever.
至死不渝
Thank you, Leon.
谢谢你 莱昂
I am lucky indeed to have such friends.
很幸运拥有你们这么好的朋友
Who are you?
你是什么人
What kind of a damn fool question is that?
这算哪门子蠢问题啊
I am who I am and I am who I was and I am who I will always be.
我就是我 过去是 现在是 将来也是
That's no answer.
你答了等于没答
What other answer is there?
我还能怎么答呢
It's the only answer worth giving. What are you doing here?
只有这种回答给你 你在这儿干什么
Incredible.
真不可思议
You follow one idiot question with another.
你的蠢问题还没完了
I'm visiting the cells, as you perfectly well know.
你们心知肚明 我是来探监的
No, you're not. Not unless we say so, you're not.
这可不行 除非经过我们允许
But you already said so. Only ten minutes ago you said so.
你们已经允许了 就十分钟前的事儿
You said so and I did so! No, we didn't.
你们说了 我就做了 我们没有
What on earth is wrong with you?
你们到底怎么回事啊
Something interesting in your tea, is there?
喝茶喝到什么古怪东西了吗
It's hardly any wonder your prisoners are being murdered
你们的犯人就算被杀了都不足为奇吧
if you can't even remember
你们居然连
who you're letting in and who you're letting out. You let me in!
允许谁进出过都不记得 是你们放我进去的
And I thank you for that.
对此我表示感谢
And now, apparently, I have to let myself out. Ah!
现在 很明显 我要走了 明白吗
Goodbye!
再会
You! What are you doing in my kitchen?
别动 你在我厨房♥里干什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing means mischief in my book.
在我的字典里 没什么就等于有什么
You've been reading the wrong book. And mischief means theft.
那你翻错字典了 有什么就等于偷什么
No, it doesn't. And theft means my pies.
没这回事 偷什么就等于偷我的馅饼
Your pies?
你的馅饼
Why on earth would anyone want to steal your godforsaken pies?
谁想偷你那巨难吃的馅饼
My pies are the talk of Camelot!
我的馅饼可是闻名卡梅洛特的
Oh, yes, indeed they are.
哦 对 没错
A crust like rusted iron,
外皮硬得像生锈的铁
a filling like last year's horse dung,
馅儿就像陈年的马粪
and the smell, oh, yes, just like the guardhouse's latrine!
还有那气味 恶臭熏天赛茅厕
No-one insults my pies and gets away with it!
没人侮辱我的派还能全身而退
Oh, I'm sorry! Should I speak instead of your poisonous flans?
哦 抱歉 就说说你那能毒死人的布丁吧
Like vomit curdling in the noonday sun!
就像被烈日烤硬的呕吐物一样
Or your dumplings!
还有你的饺子
The King himself likened them
国王曾亲口把它们比喻成
to freshly-lain frogspawn wrapped in pig's snot!
用猪鼻涕包裹的新鲜蛙卵
What would you know about
对于国王和我的饺子
the King and my dumplings? Oh, good grief.
你懂个屁啊 哎哟喂
Should have done that years ago.
早该这么做了
You there!
站住
You! Halt!
你 站住
There! This way!
在那儿 这边
He's gone. We've lost him!
他跑了 我们跟丢了
Inform the men we have an intruder.
通知所有人 有刺客
Put the Citadel on high alert.
全城警戒
That was no wind. That was sorcery.
刚才根本没起风 是魔法
Light the braziers!
点火盆
Search the courtyard!
搜查院子
Are you all right?
您没事吧
Yes. You haven't seen anything?
没事 看见什么没有
Heard anything? Nothing. Why?
或者听见什么 没有 怎么了
There's an intruder within our walls.
城里有刺客
Here? In the Citadel? Yes, my lady.
进城♥堡♥了吗 是的 陛下
We last saw them in the Main Square, then lost sight of them.
我们在中♥央♥广场上看到他们 然后就跟丢了
My lady, you may be in danger.
陛下 您现在有危险
Gwaine will take you to the guest chambers.
高汶带您去客房♥
He'll ensure no harm comes to you there.
由他确保您的安全
Why would anyone wish me harm?
为什么有人想伤害我呢
You are to be our leader, Gwen. You are Camelot's future.
您将成为我们的领袖 您是卡梅洛特的未来
Do you imagine our enemies don't want you dead?
难道您认为敌人不想害死您吗
I can't leave Arthur, not now. Gwen, I promise,
我不能丢下亚瑟 格温 我保证
if there is any change, I'll fetch you at once.
如果他有起色 我立刻通知您
Gaius is right. Come, my lady.
盖乌斯说的对 走吧 陛下
You're not safe here.
您留在这里不安全
How on earth did you get in here?
你是怎么上来的
Don't even ask.
别问了
How is he?
他怎么样了
His heart has nearly stopped.
心跳几乎没有了
I fear he's close to death.
我担心他快死了
The sickness is so deep in him.
他病得太重
I don't know if I have the power to bring him back.
我不知道有没有能力救回他
You can do this, Merlin.
梅林 你行的
Ic the thurhaele
[咒语]
thinu licsar
[咒语]
mid thamsundorcraeft
[咒语]
thaere ealdan ae!
[咒语]
Gaius...
盖乌斯
Merlin...
梅林
Well done, Merlin! Well done.
做得好 梅林 做得好
You'd better get back to the cells before you're missed.
你最好快回牢里去 免得有人发现你失踪
There are guards on every floor and stairwell. How can I get back down?
到处都是卫兵 我怎么回去
The same way you came up, obviously. Obviously...
怎么来就怎么回 明摆着 明摆着
Morning, Merlin.
早安 梅林
If you've got a moment, the King would like a word.
你要是没事 国王有话找你说
Merlin!
梅林
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表