剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人的身上
His name - Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
I was hoping for more of a challenge.
我还指望有点挑战性呢
There was a time when the name "Alator"
曾几何时 阿雷陀的名号♥
struck fear even into the most courageous.
能使最勇敢的人闻之丧胆
Your skill as a torturer was unparalleled, did you know that?
你折磨人的能力可谓举世无双 你可知道
That was nothing to be proud of.
没什么值得骄傲的
What was it you used to say?
你从前怎么说来着
"The victim always talks...
受害者最终都会...
"Eventually."
开口
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
I would have thought that was obvious.
我的目的很明显吧
I want you to tell me where Emrys is...
我要你告诉我艾米雷斯在哪儿
I told you before... never.
我早告诉过你 不可能
I was rather hoping you'd say that...
我就指着你这么说呢
This really is the most perfect spot, is it not?
这里就是最佳地点 对吧
It is, my Lord.
没错 陛下
Sometimes I forget how beautiful Camelot is.
有时我会忘记卡梅洛特有多美
But never how beautiful my queen is.
但我王后的美貌从不曾忘
Was that you, Merlin?
你出的声儿吗 梅林
It was the horse.
是马儿打响鼻
Because if you were mocking your king...
如果你胆敢嘲笑国王...
I wasn't. I wouldn't.
不是我 我没有
There's a special punishment reserved for such impudence.
有一种特殊的惩罚专治这种无理冒犯
You're too easy, Merlin. Every time.
你太好骗了 梅林 次次中招
How about here, Guinevere? Yes, it looks perfect.
这里怎么样 格温娜维尔 很好啊
Then here it shall be.
那就是这儿啦
Be here?
这里好吗
I haven't seen him this happy in a long time.
很久没见他这么开心了
Yes, he has changed, hasn't he?
是啊 他变了 不是吗
Yeah... I think he has.
是啊 应该是的
Sorry! Fill that up will you, Merlin?
对不起 去灌满水好吗 梅林
Perhaps he's not totally changed.
也许他根本没变
And this one too. Ready?
还有这个 接着
Sire.
陛下
I think my dog can catch better than you.
我想我的狗都比你接得好
Possibly because you treat him better.
那可能是因为你对它更好
Are you blind?
你瞎了吗
Something happened here.
这里出过事
Stags marking their territory.
牡鹿标记的领地而已
No. This was caused by magic.
不 这是魔法的痕迹
Who knows about hunting, me or you? It's rutting season -
莫非你比我更懂狩猎 这是发♥情♥的季节
half the trees in the forest will look like that.
森林里一半的树看起来都这样
Come on! Your king awaits!
快点 你的国王等着呢
What happened?
发生什么了
They sought sanctuary at the Western Garrison.
他们是从西部边境来避难的
Ashwick's been at peace since my father's time.
艾什维克自我父王统治时起就平安无事
They're not from Ashwick.
他们不是来自艾什维克
They fled over the border from Odin's lands.
他们是从奥丁的领地越过边境逃来的
Two days ago, the city of Helva was attacked.
两天前 海尔法城受到袭击
Only a handful of people managed to escape.
只有少数人逃了出来
Who was responsible?
是谁干的
At first, we assumed it was the Saxons -
起初 我们认为是撒克逊人
they've been active in that area before.
他们以前总在那地方闹事
But the refugees tell a different story.
但难民的说法不同
They say magic was involved.
他们说有魔法力量
Morgana? All the evidence would suggest so, Sire.
茉嘉娜吗 所有证据都指向她 陛下
Strengthen the garrison, double the patrol on the border.
加强防卫 驻边的巡逻队要加倍
Sire.
遵命
Why would Morgana attack Helva? She must have her reasons.
为什么茉嘉娜要攻击海尔法 事出有因
That's one of the few places where
那儿是为数不多的
magic is practised freely. Why would she attack her own?
可以自♥由♥施展魔法的地方 她为何自己拆台
Makes no sense.
解释不通
The workmanship is undeniable.
这做工没得说
See how the pattern repeats at each concentric circle?
看看这些同心圆繁复嵌套的样式
It was made in Helva.
是海尔法的工艺
Anything else... A name, a date?
有没有名字或日期之类的
Not that I can see... but it's a fine piece.
没看出来 不过东西不错
No-one would part with it willingly.
不会有人故意扔掉
Perhaps one of the refugees dropped it?
也许是某个难民掉下的
Mm. Perhaps.
有可能
Merlin, what are you up to? I'm going back to where I found it.
梅林 你去哪儿 再去那地方看看
I doubt if the owner will still be there.
失主不可能还在那儿
Something terrible happened there, Gaius.
那里发生过可怕的事 盖乌斯
Something only the strongest magic could do.
只有很强大的魔法才能造成那种样子
I could feel it.
我能感觉到
You're not suggesting Morgana is within Camelot's borders?
你不会是说茉嘉娜在卡梅洛特境内吧
Who else could it be?
那还能有谁
Don't go, Merlin, not on your own. I'll be fine.
别去 梅林 别一个人去 不要紧
Take someone with you at least. If it is Morgana...
至少带个人去 如果真是茉嘉娜...
Then it won't make any difference who I take, will it?
那不管我带谁都没区别 不是吗
You shouldn't have gone. It might have been a trap.
你不该去的 那很可能是陷阱
Can you decipher it?
你看得懂吗
It's in Catha, that's for sure.
肯定是用卡萨语写的
What does it say? It's been so long
写了什么 我听说这种语言
since I've heard the language, never mind read it.
也是很久以前 更别说能读了
There's a part of a signature here.
这张纸片上有个签名
What is it?
是什么
Alator.
阿雷陀
That's why Morgana attacked Helva.
所以茉嘉娜才会袭击海尔法
Alator was the prize she was after.
她的目标是阿雷陀
But why risk so much for one man?
为什么要为一个人冒这么大风险呢
There can only be one reason
原因只可能有一个
to have him reveal who Emrys is.
逼迫他说出艾米雷斯是谁
Alator would never betray me.
阿雷陀绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
Not willingly.
他的确不想
But Morgana will use every power she has to break him.
但是茉嘉娜会想尽一切办法折磨他
And even Cathas cannot resist for ever.
就算是卡萨也不能无止境地承受
Enough.
够了
Hello again, Alator.
又见面了 阿雷陀
You're wasting your time, Morgana.
你这是徒劳 茉嘉娜
I will not tell you who Emrys is.
我不会告诉你艾米雷斯是谁
Now we both know that's not true.
我们都知道这不是事实
Otherwise, why would I have spared your life?
否则 我♥干♥吗要饶你不死呢
I am a Catha, trained from birth
我是卡萨 从出生起就受到训练
to master all physical pain,
知悉所有肉体折磨
to rise above the mere... Yes, yes.
从而克服... 是是
you can resist any physical torture,
你可以抵御任何肉体上的折磨
separate your mind from your body.
把你的意念与肉体分离
That's all very impressive, Alator,
这令我刮目相看 阿雷陀
but, you see, it's not your body I'm interested in.
可我感兴趣的不是你的肉体
Not even you can separate your mind from your mind.
就算是你 也无法把意念从意念中分离吧
Do you recognise this?
认得这个吗
I see that you do.
看来你认识
A Nathair.
纳赛尔蛇
That's right, Alator. A Nathair.
没错 阿雷陀 纳赛尔蛇
It can cause the most exquisite pain.
它能造成最为深重的痛苦
Not in the body of the victim. But in his very soul.
并非肉体之痛 而是灵魂之痛
So, I ask you again. Where is Emrys?
我再问你一次 艾米雷斯在哪儿
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm gonna surprise her, breakfast in bed.
我要给她个惊喜 在床上吃早餐
Oh, what a lovely thought!
真是个好主意
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
You don't need me, do you?
这儿没我事了 对吧
I can't very well get the breakfast, can I?
我腾不出空儿去弄早餐啊
What if she wakes up and...
要是她醒了 就会...
panics?
害怕
Panics.
害怕
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表