剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You know we had Arthur in our grasp?
我们先前抓到过亚瑟
He escaped.
他跑了
You let him go?
你放了他
He got away. How? Who let him go?
他逃跑了 怎么逃的 谁帮了他
It was an accident. Kill him! That's all they had to do!
那纯属意外 杀了他 应该当场灭口
I am a High Priestess! Morgana.
我是女祭司 茉嘉娜
who has hell and heaven in my hand and yet he continues to defy me!
我有神赐的力量 他却始终跟我过不去
Calm yourself.
冷静
I want his annihilation, Mordred.
我要他彻底消失 莫德雷德
I want his head on a spike
我要把他的人头挂起来
and I want to see crows feast on his eyes.
看乌鸦啄出他的眼球
Arthur...
是亚瑟
You must wake.
你得起来了
What is that?
出什么事了
The warning bell.
是警钟
Where are they coming from?
为什么警钟会响
Don't worry, no one's going to harm you.
别担心 我不会让别人伤害你
Trust you not to be doing any work. It's about time!
就知道你又偷懒了 是该干活了
They're friends. Good friends.
这是我的朋友 好朋友
What was that?
那是什么
I'm not exactly sure. But I owe it my life.
不太确定 但它救了我的命
Something's wrong. The Saxons - where have they all gone?
有点不对头 撒克逊人都去哪儿了
First there are too many, now there aren't enough. Are you ever happy?
开始你嫌太多 现在又嫌少 你真难满足
What was that? What?
什么声音 什么
Feel the wind.
这风的感觉
That wasn't the wind.
那不是风
Was that what I think it was?
我没看花眼吧
Where did Morgana get a dragon from? I've no idea.
茉嘉娜从哪儿弄来的龙 不知道
Get Gwaine back to Percival. I'll lure the dragon the other way.
把高汶送到柏西瓦尔那儿 我去把龙引开
Merlin, I always knew you were stupid,
梅林 我知道你蠢
but not that stupid. No, I really am that stupid
却没想到这么蠢 我就是这么蠢
and if you don't believe me, watch... Merlin!
不信你瞧着 梅林
I'm going after him.
我去找他
Aithusa.
艾苏萨
Nun de ge dei s'eikein kai emois epe'essin hepesthai!
[龙语]
What happened?
出什么事了
Who did this to you?
谁把你变成这样的
I won't harm you.
我不会伤害你的
What does that mean?
你想说什么
You can't speak.
你不会说话
Merlin!
梅林
Go!
走吧
Ithi!
[龙语]
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin?
梅林
How good of you to save me the trouble of finding you.
多谢你好心 省得我去找你了
Oh, how remiss of you.
看你多粗心
Your bravery is matched only by your stupidity.
真是有多勇敢就有多蠢
What on earth did you think you would achieve by coming here?
你觉得你来这儿能做什么
I'm here to free my men.
我来救我的骑士
Fleoge...
[咒语]
This time it seems there really is no way out.
这次你真的无路可逃了
I'm sorry for what our father did to you.
我为我们父亲对你的所作所为道歉
Uther was never my father.
乌瑟不是我父亲
But we are brother and sister.
但我们依然是姐弟
Funny how you choose to
我的刀顶在你背上时
remember that with my dagger at your back.
你就想起这一点了 真是好笑
What happened to you, Morgana?
你到底怎么了 茉嘉娜
As a child, you were so kind, so compassionate...
小时候 你那么仁慈 那么有同情心
I grew up.
我长大了
You are right to cower before my hand.
你害怕我是对的
I am more powerful than you can imagine.
我的强大超出你的想象
And yet with all that, you choose to do nothing but hate.
即便如此 可你只选择了仇恨
Uther taught me well. Goodbye, Arthur Pendragon.
那是乌瑟教的好 再见 亚瑟·彭德拉根
Arthur!
亚瑟
Morgana...
茉嘉娜
Please...
请
Don't speak, dear brother.
别说话 亲爱的弟弟
It's too late.
太晚了
Brother... Brother...
弟弟 弟弟
Hine...
[咒语]
Mordred?
莫德雷德
Arthur...
亚瑟
Ic the thurhaele
[咒语]
thinu licsar.
[咒语]
Emrys.
艾米雷斯
Lie still.
别动
Much blood has been shed this day
今天流了太多的血
and all for something
只为了一样东西
few wise men would ever want.
而智者是不会想要的
You mean the Diamair?
你是指狄亚迈尔
Morgana never found it?
茉嘉娜没有找到
And she never will.
她永远找不到
Because it is you.
因为你就是
You are the Key to all knowledge?
你就是一切知识的钥匙
At times, I feel the weight of my destiny crushing me, but...
有时候 我觉得我的命运不堪承受 可是
that is nothing to what you carry.
跟你的比起来真的不算什么
It is both a blessing
这既是祝福
and...
也是
a curse.
诅咒
Is there anything you wish to ask me?
你有什么想要问我的吗
No.
没
I don't think it would be good.
我觉得知道了不好
You are wise, Emrys.
你很明智 艾米雷斯
Your wisdom will live long in the minds of men.
你的智慧将会永远为人所铭记
Wait...
等等
There is one question.
有一个问题
If Mordred is not Arthur's Bane, then, who is?
如果莫德雷德不是亚瑟的克星 那么谁是
Himself.
他自己
Arise, Sir Mordred,
起来 莫德雷德爵士
Knight of Camelot.
卡梅洛特骑士
Here,
喂
let me help you with that.
我来帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, if Arthur knew you had magic,
如果亚瑟知道了你有魔法
things would be... very different.
那情况可就不一样了
Tell me something.
回答我一个问题
Of course.
当然可以
You saved Arthur's life.
你救了亚瑟的命
Why?
为什么
Because Arthur is right.
因为亚瑟是对的
The love that binds us is more important than the power we wield.
爱比力量更加重要
Morgana had forgotten that.
茉嘉娜忘了这一点
It's been a big day. You must be tired.
今天是个大日子 你肯定累坏了
Too tired for pudding? Is there pudding?
吃个布丁犒劳一下吧 有布丁吗
Is that my favourite?
是我的最爱吗
So, are you going to tell me what's troubling you?
你打算说说什么事让你烦心吗
Mordred.
莫德雷德
People change.
人是可以改变的
Perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt.
也许我们不应该再用老眼光看他了
Remember what the dragon said?
记得龙说的话吗
Arthur would meet his end at the hands of a Druid.
亚瑟必将死于德鲁伊之手
You still believe that's him?
你认定了是他
I feel that the die is cast -
我觉得命运已经注定
and that, for good or ill,
无论好坏
Albion's great trial has begun.
对阿尔比恩的考验开始了
It has the power to summon the spirits of the dead.
它拥有召唤死灵的力量
I know it's you, Father.
我知道是您 父亲
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表