剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
What is it?
怎么了
Come on, Merlin - you've seen a dead body before.
行了 梅林 你又不是没见过死人
As soon as we've given these people a proper burial, we're moving out.
我们把这些人安葬后即刻离开
O drakon, e male so ftengometta tesd' hup' anankes!
[龙语]
I need to know about a Druid symbol.
我想打听一种德鲁伊的标记
A black spiral, within it a thin, yellow coil.
黑色的漩涡 里面有黄色细纹
It is the mark of a vates.
那是先知的标记
A Druid seer.
德鲁伊的预言者
Where did you encounter him?
你在哪儿遇到他的
On my journey here. He warned me of Arthur's bane.
就在来的路上 他提到了亚瑟的克星
His bane?
克星
And then he showed me a battle.
然后给我看了一场战斗
A terrible battle.
一场残酷的战斗
Arthur was fighting for his life. I saw him wounded.
亚瑟在垂死搏斗 我看到他受伤了
I saw him fall.
我看到他倒下
The vates' power of prophecy is unrivalled,
先知预知未来的能力是无可匹敌的
even by a high priestess.
即使女祭司也比不上
So this battle will come to pass?
那么这场战斗肯定会发生
I do not know, young warlock,
我不知道 小法师
but one thing is certain -
但有一件事可以肯定
this was no chance meeting.
你遇到他绝非偶然
You think I should heed his warning?
你认为我应该留心他的警告吗
There was a time when the
曾几何时
words of a vates were considered a gift.
先知的告诫被视作上天的恩赐
Then why do they feel like a burden?
那我怎么觉得是负担呢
A wise man is not cowed by knowledge, Merlin.
智者不会在知识面前退缩 梅林
Instead, he uses it to guide him.
相反 知识为他指明方向
How?
怎么做
That is something only you can decide.
只有你才能决定
But remember, the vates singled you out for a reason.
但要记住 先知不会无缘无故选中你
Now, more than ever,
尤其是现在
it is you and you alone that can keep Arthur safe.
只有你才能保护亚瑟的安全
Queen Annis. Arthur Pendragon.
安妮丝女王 亚瑟·彭德拉根
I am most grateful that you have allowed us
您允许我们取道贵国领土
safe passage through your kingdom.
对此我万分感激
We are allies, Arthur,
我们是同盟 亚瑟
and these are troubled times.
况且眼下世道不安
I can't eat this, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我吃不下
I'll get you something else, my lady.
那我去给您拿点别的 陛下
No. If you could just sit with me...
不必了 你陪我坐坐就好
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Eat. Please.
请吃吧
You'd think I'd be used to it by now -
你以为我应该习惯了这样吧
not knowing if he'll return.
不知道他能不能回来
You love him. I understand.
您爱陛下 我知道
Do you have someone you worry about?
你有让你牵肠挂肚的人吗
But not someone you can talk about.
但你不愿意说出那人来
No, m'lady.
对 陛下
There's no greater warrior than the King.
国王陛下是最伟大的勇士
He will return.
肯定会回来
I know. You're right.
我知道 你说的没错
Thank you.
谢谢
What you saw at Asgorath is no surprise.
你在阿斯格拉斯的所见并不意外
Some months ago, Saxons began raiding our villages.
几个月前 撒克逊人开始袭击我的村庄
They're rounding up all the men they can find and taking them to Ismere.
把抓到的所有男人都带去了伊斯梅尔
To raise an army?
组建军队吗
People say Morgana is tearing the citadel apart.
人们都说茉嘉娜把城♥堡♥翻了个底朝天
Why?
为什么
She must be searching for something. I dare not think what.
她肯定在找什么 我不敢去想
Then my men may still be alive?
那我的人也许都还活着
Yes. There is every chance.
对 希望很大
I think it's time for some entertainment.
是时候来点娱乐了
I would love to see your fool perform.
我很想欣赏你的小丑表演
Given all his failings, he must have some skills.
瞧他笨手笨脚的 肯定有逗笑的本事
You'd think so, wouldn't you?
你也这么想 对吧
You heard the Queen - jump to it.
你都听见了 快去吧
I'm not a fool.
我不是小丑
That's debatable.
这个不好说
And I don't have any skills!
我没什么本事
I know that.
非常清楚
But we can't refuse the Queen
但是女王放我们通行
when she's granted us safe passage, can we?
怎么好拒绝她呢 对吧
Where did you learn to juggle like that?
你在哪儿学的杂耍
Honestly, I didn't even know you could catch.
说实话 我才知道你还能接住东西
Yes, well, I have many talents.
那是 我的能耐多着呢
You've failed to notice them, that's all.
你只是没有注意过
Come on, out with it. What's wrong?
说吧 怎么了
I'm not sure we should go to Ismere.
我不知道该不该去伊斯梅尔
Did you not hear Annis? My men are alive.
你没听到安妮丝的话吗 我的人都活着
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Look, stick to juggling, Merlin.
梅林 玩你的杂耍去吧
Leave the important things to me. But...
大事由我来决定 可是...
Here. See, explain that.
接着 解释一下吧
I wish I could.
能解释就好了
Crungon walo wide, cwoman woldagas,
[撒克逊语]
swylt eall fornom secgrofra wera,
[撒克逊语]
wurdon hyra wigsteal westen stapolas, brosnade burgsteall.
[撒克逊语]
Betend crungon hergas to hrusan.
[撒克逊语]
Forpon pas hofu dreorgiad,
[撒克逊语]
ond paes teaforgeapa tigelum sceaded hrostbeages hrof...
[撒克逊语]
It's me! It's Sefa!
是我 赛法
I didn't mean to frighten you.
我没想吓到您
Fear is in here.
恐惧只在这里
No one can make you feel fear.
外人无法恐吓到你
Do you understand?
懂吗
You have something to tell me?
你有事要告诉我吗
Yes. Arthur has set out for Ismere.
是 亚瑟去伊斯梅尔了
As I expected.
如我所料
But he is approaching from the West, through Annis' land.
但他从西边走的 穿过安妮丝的国土
You're sure? Certain.
你确定吗 确定
When did he leave? Yesterday at dawn.
他什么时候出发的 昨天黎明
Shall I come with you?
需要我跟您去吗
Your disappearance would create suspicion.
你的失踪会引起怀疑
What would you like me to do?
您需要我做什么呢
You have served your purpose for now.
你目前已经做到了
I hope they haven't ill-treated you.
但愿他们没有虐待你
They've been good to me, Father.
他们对我很好 父亲
They are Pendragons. They're good for one thing only - death.
他们是彭德拉根 只擅长一样 带来死亡
Morgana has been devoured by hate. Be careful.
茉嘉娜心里充满了仇恨 你要当心
I will.
我会的
Good allies are hard to find. I'd hate to lose one.
好盟友难找 我不想失去
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么
My papers for the council?
会议上的讲稿
Of course.
对对
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
You don't seem yourself today.
你今天有点心不在焉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Last night...
昨晚
I saw you leave the city.
我看你出城了
I, um...
我
Sefa, I may be the Queen,
赛法 我虽然身为王后
but you don't have to hide your secrets from me.
但你没必要对我隐瞒什么
M'lady?
陛下
Whoever he is, he's lucky to have you.
他能拥有你 实在很幸运
Thank you, m'lady.
谢谢 陛下
There are so many things to remember.
要记住的事情太多了
I know that better than anyone.
这我最清楚不过了
You're doing well. Honestly.
说真的 你干得不错
Thank you, m'lady.
谢谢您 陛下
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表