剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Just a man who values his freedom.
只是一个珍惜自♥由♥身的人
Take me to your king.
带我去见国王
Would you challenge me?!
你们想挑战我
Forth fleoge!
[咒语]
Stop!
站住
Sire...
陛下
My name is Osgar.
我叫奥斯加
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I am sent from the sacred Disir
我受神圣的迪希尔之托
to pass judgement on Arthur Pendragon, the Once and Future King.
来传达对永恒之王亚瑟·彭德拉根的判决
What right have you to pass judgement?
你哪儿来的权利传达判决
No man is above the Disir - however royal.
迪希尔至高无上 国王亦不可超越
It is my duty to pass their judgement on to you, dread King.
我的使命就是传达他们的判决 威严的王
My sacred duty.
我神圣的使命
Your hand...Arthur Pendragon.
请伸手 亚瑟·彭德拉根
It is done.
完成了
What is the meaning of this?
这个是什么意思
It is both judgement and fate.
这既是判决 也是命运
You have waged war on the people of the Old Religion.
您已经对旧教的民众开战了
Now the ancient gods answer you.
如今古老的神祗回应了您
The Disir have spoken.
迪希尔发话了
The circle of fate begins to close.
命运的循环即将闭合
For even as Camelot flowers,
尽管卡梅洛特如今欣欣向荣
the seeds of her destruction are being sown.
但毁灭的种子已经悄然埋下
What nonsense is this?
什么乱七八糟的
It is not too late, Arthur.
此时还不算迟 亚瑟
Not too late to find the true path.
走上正道还不算迟
Redeem yourself.
救赎你自己吧
No further chance shall be given.
你只有这一次机会
What would the king say?
国王会怎么说呢
Sorcerers are not permitted marked graves.
法师的坟墓是不能做标记的
It's all right, Merlin.
没事的 梅林
I'd have done the same.
我也会这样做
He was one of us, after all.
他毕竟也是我们的一员
It won't always be like this.
事情会有转机的
One day we will live in freedom again.
总有一天我们能自♥由♥自在地生活
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
I do.
我信
Until then,
在此之前
we go unmarked - in death as in life.
我们不能有标记 无论生还是死
The swelling should go down by the morning. Let's hope so.
明早就会消肿 但愿如此
How is he?
他怎么样了
I've applied poultices. They'll make a full recovery.
我给他们上了药 可以完全恢复
You are a skilled physician, Merlin.
你的医术很高超 梅林
I've watched Gaius, that's all.
看盖乌斯做了很多次
He also makes a very fine breakfast, as you'll soon discover,
他还会做美味的早餐 你很快就能发现
eh, Merlin?
是吧 梅林
Now I've offended him.
我戳到他的痛处了
Come, Merlin, warm yourself, have a drink.
过来 梅林 暖和暖和 喝一杯
To young Mordred - and his first successful mission.
敬小莫 圆♥满♥完成第一次任务
It was nothing. It was timely and vigilant.
不在话下 机警且敏锐
Merlin!
梅林
Congratulations.
恭喜
If he died and was granted eternal happiness,
如果他死了 升到天堂去
I do believe he'd find reason to be miserable.
他都能摆出一张哀怨的臭脸
Come, Merlin, we've triumphed.
过来 梅林 我们胜利了
Osgar could have easily killed you.
奥斯加本来可以轻易杀掉你
But he didn't, did he?
但他没有 不是吗
He was a sorcerer, it was quite within his power.
他是法师 力量很强
He was deranged.
他精神错乱了
And the runemark?
那枚符文币呢
A trinket - nothing more.
小玩意儿而已
Here.
接着
I'll have the jeweller mount it as a memento of our success.
我会把它作为战利品交给工匠去加工
Are you feeling all right, Merlin?
你感觉还好吧 梅林
Quite, my lord.
好得很 陛下
Only, more and more I find your face resembles the back end of a cat.
只是 我发现你的脸越来越像猫屁♥股♥了
See, you don't even laugh at my jokes any more. Seriously...
瞧 我说笑话你都不笑了 说真的
I haven't seen you smile these past three days.
三天了 我都没见你笑过
I'm not sure there is a great deal to smile about.
似乎没有什么很好笑的事情吧
Sire, thank you for coming.
陛下 感谢您前来
Please.
请坐
Tell me Merlin's got you believing his nonsense too, Gaius.
莫非你也信了梅林那通胡言乱语 盖乌斯
This is a runemark, my lord.
这是一枚符文币 陛下
So everyone keeps telling me.
这话我听了很多遍
In times past, this mark aroused great fear.
过去 这种硬币给人带来巨大的恐惧
It was given to those found wanting by the court of the Disir.
是由迪希尔的法庭交给受到审判的人
The Disir? The highest court of the Old Religion.
迪希尔 旧教的最高法庭
Three women were chosen at birth to be trained as seers and soothsayers.
出生即被选中的三位女性 受训成为预言者
Their only task was to interpret the word of the Triple Goddess.
她们唯一的任务就是解释三面女神的神谕
When they sat in judgement, their word was final.
判决一下 就没有改变的余地了
This worn-out superstition has no relevance now.
这类老掉牙的迷信说法早不中用了
I don't see how what bearing it has on me or Camelot.
我看不出对我或卡梅洛特有何影响
Because, sire,
陛下
the Disir saw fit to give you this.
迪希尔决定给您这个
This is the judgement of the gods against you.
便是诸神对您的判决
This is...nonsense, surely?
这肯定是胡说吧
The Old Religion held that the runemark not only contained
旧教的这种符文币不仅包含此人的罪孽
a man's guilt but the path that the gods had chosen for him.
还有诸神为他指明的道路
That is why it is both a judgement and fate.
所以说既是判决 又是命运
I make my own path.
我自己开路
Do you?
是吗
It is said that only the gods can alter a man's fate...
据说只有诸神能改变人的命运
And even then, only when he repents and appeases them.
而且 只能在他后悔和退让的时候
You don't believe any of this?
你相信这些鬼话吗
Gaius?
盖乌斯
I am an old man, sire.
我老了 陛下
Old enough to be wary of dismissing other people's beliefs.
老糊涂了 所以没法无视他人的信仰
Have I not made Camelot a fairer and more just kingdom?
难道我没有使卡梅洛特更好更公正吗
You have, my lord.
有的 陛下
Have I not rid it of the cruelties and injustices of the past?
难道我没有废除过去的酷刑与不公吗
You have.
有的
I am not my father.
我不是我父亲
No.
不是
Then why do they judge me so?
那为什么他们要审判我
I'm not sure I'm the person to ask.
这个问题问我不大合适吧
I am asking you...Merlin.
我在问你 梅林
Man to man.
男人之间的对话
Well, perhaps they feel you are worthy enough to be judged.
也许他们觉得你值得被判决
What do you mean by that?
你这话什么意思
Judgement is wasted on a...man who won't listen.
如果对方不听 判决就是徒劳
You think I should take them seriously?
你觉得我应该认真对待
I think you already have.
我觉得你已经这样做了
If there's nothing else...?
还有别的吩咐吗
No. Thank you.
没了 谢谢
O drakon!
[龙语]
E male so ftengometta tesd' hup' anankes!
[龙语]
You were right to summon me, Merlin.
召唤我是正确的选择 梅林
The Disir are the mouthpiece of the Triple Goddess.
迪希尔是三面女神的代言人
It is she who has decreed Arthur's fate.
正是她决定了亚瑟的命运
What is it to be?
什么样的命运
The runemark predicts Arthur's death.
符文币预示了亚瑟的死亡
When?
何时
When will Arthur die?
亚瑟什么时候会死
The future is never clear, Merlin. You should know that by now.
未来迷雾重重 梅林 你应该知道这一点
There are many paths.
路有很多条
Not all lead to Camelot's ruin.
并非都通向卡梅洛特的毁灭
Do they lead to Mordred?
能带来莫德雷德的死吗
The Druid boy?
德鲁伊小子
His fate and Arthur's are bound together like ivy round a tree.
他和亚瑟的命运就好像藤与树
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表