剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人的身上
His name - Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Even after all these years, I still miss him.
即便是过了那么多年 我还是想他
He was a good father.
他是一位好父亲
I'm glad we came.
很高兴我们来了
So am I.
我也高兴
I think he'd be proud.
我想他会为你们骄傲的
Particularly of Elyan. Me?
尤其是伊兰 我
Not just because you're a knight,
不仅仅因为你是一名骑士
but because of the man you've become.
更因为你的为人
I don't think so. She's right.
我不这样认为 她说得对
Absolutely. You're outstanding, especially when it comes to
显然的 你是如此出色 不说别的
trying to sweet-talk the ladies, if nothing else.
对女士们的甜言蜜语你可尤其在行
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
No. Elyan loves only one woman.
不 伊兰只爱一个女人
Who? You.
谁 你啊
Tell me, I'm your sister.
告诉我 我是你姐姐
Did Arthur not say? Arthur never tells me anything.
亚瑟没跟你说吗 亚瑟什么都不跟我说
But he told you who Gwaine's in love with? Himself?
有没有说高汶喜欢的是谁 他自己吗
Wane naedras, fram thaes foldan bosme astigath ge.
[咒语]
Leon!
莱昂
Get to the queen. Get to the trees, go!
保护王后 快回树林
Sleep, my lady...
睡吧 王后陛下
for it could be some time before you do so again.
恐怕你有很长时间不能睡了
Merlin, hollyhock.
梅林 蜀葵
One dram? And dianthus, two drams.
一打兰吗 还要石竹 两打兰
Lungwort? Three grains.
疗肺草呢 三格令
What happened?
出什么事了
We were riding, we came upon a nest of snakes.
我们骑马回来的时候碰到了一窝蛇
Where's Guinevere?
格温娜维尔呢
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I told her to get away. She fled.
我叫她跑 她跑开了
Arthur? We ride at dawn.
亚瑟 我们天亮就出发
This is no accident. Sorcery?
这不是偶然 魔法
There is dark magic coursing through their veins.
他们的血管里有黑魔法
By any right, they should be dead.
照理说 他们应该死了
Then they were lucky.
那是他们运气好
I fear there's more to it than luck.
我担心不仅是运气的原因
Learn to knock, will you?
学学敲门不行吗
I'm sorry, sire.
抱歉 陛下
I wanted you to know that Leon and Percival are safe.
我是想说莱昂和柏西瓦尔没有生命危险
They are well on the road to recovery.
他们正在康复
That's good news.
这是好消息
Arthur...
亚瑟
There is evidence of sorcery.
他们身上有魔法的痕迹
Gaius suspects Morgana is involved.
盖乌斯怀疑跟茉嘉娜有关
You can go, Merlin.
退下吧 梅林
I lost Guinevere once before.
我曾失去过格温娜维尔一次
You're not going to lose her.
你不会失去她
You're not. We will find her.
不会的 我们会找到她
I swear.
我发誓
We'll bring her home.
我们会带她回家
Good morning, my lady.
早上好 王后陛下
What do you want with me?
你想要我怎样
I thought we could play a little game.
我想我们可以来玩个小游戏
A game?
游戏
To find out just how much Arthur loves you.
看看亚瑟到底有多爱你
It won't work.
你不可能得逞
You underestimate his feelings.
那你太低估他的感情了
He's not stupid. We'll see.
他不傻 我们走着瞧
He'll know you've taken me, he'll know it's a trap.
他会知道是你抓了我 他会知道这是个陷阱
He will - but he'll still come.
没错 但他还是会来
She must've been knocked from her mount by some force.
她肯定是被某种力量拉下马背的
Here. Tracks.
看 马蹄印
They were heading east.
她们往东边去了
Let's go.
我们走
Here.
给
Is it too good for you now that you're queen?
当了王后 就瞧不起我给的水了吗
I don't want anything from you.
我不想要你的任何东西
Just my crown.
我的王冠除外
Drink it, you may need it.
喝吧 提前做好准备
Why?
什么意思
I wouldn't be in such a hurry to know.
要是我就不那么着急知道
It's getting too dark.
天越来越黑了
We'll keep heading east.
我们一直向东走
We've lost the trail.
我们跟丢了
Then we'll retrace the tracks.
那我们回去重新找
Arthur.
亚瑟
I'll talk to him.
我去和他谈
Sire? She can't be far.
陛下 她肯定没走远
I know.
我知道
But we have to work together.
但我们必须团结合作
We'll make camp, I'll get a fire going.
我们先扎营 我去生火
In the morning we'll pick up her trail again. Come on.
早上我们再继续找她的踪迹 走吧
Keep moving.
继续走
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
You'll find out.
你会知道的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Sleep well.
睡个好觉
Morgana!
茉嘉娜
Elyan.
伊兰
If I'd stayed with her...
如果我当初守在她身边
You saved Percival, you saved Leon.
你救了柏西瓦尔 你救了莱昂
But not my own sister.
却没有救我的亲姐姐
We can all blame ourselves.
我们都应该自责
She raised me.
她亲手把我拉扯大
You wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的
I do.
我理解
I don't know...what I'd be if it wasn't for her.
我不知道 如果没有她我会怎样
I can't explain.
我解释不了
You don't have to.
不用解释
It's all right.
没事的
The tower...
那座塔
It's a dream.
那只是个梦
Everything in its shadow was dead.
阴影所及之处没有活物
And the sound, it was like children screaming.
还有那声音 就像孩子在哭喊
And the rain that fell was like blood.
天上落下血红的雨水
I had the same dream.
我做了同样的梦
I was lost in a forest and the trees had claws
我迷失在森林里 树木都生出利爪
and when I finally escaped there was a plain.
我终于逃出森林 来到一片平原
Empty as far as the eye could see, except...
目力所及之处空无一物 除了...
rising into the sky was a black pillar of stone.
一座黑色石塔高耸入云
A tower so dark, it could swallow the sun.
塔身漆黑如墨 仿佛能把阳光都吸入其中
The Dark Tower.
黑暗之塔
It's a place where every young knight
骑士年轻时都听说过的
is taught to dread, and rightly so.
恐怖去处 那地方名不虚传
It's where many have met their end.
很多人在那里丢了性命
I've never heard of it.
我从来没有听说过
With good reason. It's said that the mere mention of it
这是有原因的 据说仅仅提到它
can bring doom to any of those who hear it.
就会给听到它的人招致厄运
Well, let's not mention it again.
那么 我们别再提它了
I was having a dream about eating a cheese that tasted of apple pie.
我梦见自己享用一块苹果派味的奶酪
Anyone else have that dream?
还有谁梦到这个吗
You're all missing out.
你们都没口福
Why would they both have that dream?
为什么他们两个做了同样的梦
The poison. It must still be coursing through their veins.
蛇毒 肯定还在身体里扩散
But the same dream?
那为什么是同样的梦
Arthur, Morgana conjured those snakes.
亚瑟 这些蛇是茉嘉娜召唤的
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表