剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You're forgetting how well I know this man.
你忘了我有多了解这个人了
For two years, his was the only voice I heard.
整整两年 我只能听到他一个人的声音
I know the Sarrum, I know his lust for power.
我了解萨拉姆 也深知他对权力的渴望
He will not refuse your offer.
他不会拒绝你的提议
He will think he can control you, but he will reckon without me.
他以为他能控制你 却没想到有我在背后
And once Arthur is dead?
一旦亚瑟死了 又会怎样
The knights will turn on your guest and make you their queen.
骑士们将把矛头指向萨拉姆 并且扶你上位
But you must promise me something.
但你必须答应我一件事
You must make sure the Sarrum's last moments are filled with agony.
你要保证萨拉姆必须是受尽痛苦而死
It will be my pleasure.
乐意之至
You're much better at this than Gaius.
你比盖乌斯能干多了
I was a servant, remember.
别忘了 我当过侍女
You were always more than that.
你可从来不只是侍女
Stop moving, then.
那就别乱动
Ow! I want Merlin back. Where is he?
我要梅林回来 他去哪儿了
You mustn't be hard on him.
你对他别太苛刻了
I am a bit worried.
我有点担心
You don't think something's happened to him, do you?
他不会出什么事吧
He's probably overworked.
他可能工作太累了
Maybe you just once let him enjoy himself.
你就放纵他一次吧
You're right.
也对
Besides, you've got more important things to worry about.
而且 你还有更重要的事要担心呢
There.
好了
You fight bravely.
你打得很勇猛
Your man wields a sword better than any fighter I've met.
我从来没见过剑术这么好的人
I trained him myself.
是我亲自栽培的
Perhaps one day I'll teach you.
或许哪天我可以教教你
I'd be honoured.
那是莫大的荣幸
My lady.
王后陛下
Your man showed great skill to beat my husband.
您麾下的勇士武艺精湛 打败了我的夫君
The men of Amata are born with swords in their hands.
阿玛塔的勇士一出生就会使剑
I can't help but believe that camelot would benefit from a leader like you.
卡梅洛特要是有您这样的领袖必定受益无穷
You should have let him die.
您应该杀了他
I must have misheard you. I don't think so.
我肯定听错了吧 没有听错
You're not happy with your husband?
你不满意你的丈夫吗
I'd be happy if he died tomorrow.
他明天要是死了我会更开心
If someone could make that happen,
如果有人能替我办成事
I would ensure that they were richly rewarded.
我会确保他们拿到丰厚的奖赏
I'm not sure I believe you.
我不是很相信你
Meet me outside The King's Solar tonight.
今晚在国王厅外面见我
We can speak openly there.
那里我们比较好说话
You. You came back - why?
你回来了 为什么
I couldn't leave you to die.
我不能留你在这儿等死
It's too late. No, I can help.
太晚了 不 我可以救你
You're a physician. You tell me what to do.
你是医师 你告诉我怎么做
There's nothing.
什么都做不了
There must be a cure.
一定有办法的
You tell me which herbs and I'll find them for you.
你告诉我用什么草药 我去找
Come on, what do we need?
快告诉我 需要什么药
Rue.
芸香
It's got yellow flowers... And feathery leaves?
有黄色花朵 羽毛般的叶子
Milfoil. Yarrow?
西洋耆草 耆草
Ground into a tincture.
研磨后制成药剂
Hurry. Hurry.
快点 快点
Here.
来了
Here.
来了
Sire?
陛下
Arthur?
亚瑟
Gaius?
盖乌斯
What is it? I was looking for the king.
怎么了 我在找国王
He's at a meeting in the Council Chambers. Can I help?
他在会议室开会 我能帮忙吗
Merlin - I haven't seen him since yesterday morning.
是梅林 我从昨天早上就没见到他了
Oh, dear.
我的天
I do hope there isn't anything wrong.
希望他没出什么事情
I was wondering perhaps if we should send out a search party.
我在想或许应该派人出去找
I'm sure there's no need just yet,
现在还没这个必要吧
especially with the Sarrum here.
尤其是萨拉姆还在的时候
Given his reputation,
考虑到他的名声
I think it best we keep the garrison at full strength.
我觉得守卫部队最好是不要减少
Indeed.
说的是
I'll ask the servants if they've seen him.
我去问问仆人们有没有见过他
Thank you, my lady.
谢谢 王后陛下
Forgive me, I was...way laid.
抱歉 有事耽搁了
Speak.
说吧
I have a simple proposition
我有个简单的提议
one that would be mutually beneficial.
绝对是互惠互利
You kill Arthur, I assume the throne and, in gratitude,
您杀了亚瑟 为表感激 我继位后
give over one third of Camelot's lands to Amata.
就割让卡梅洛特三分之一的土地给阿玛塔
You think the people will accept this?
你觉得人♥民♥愿意接受吗
Without a king,
没有了国王
I will insist that it's a necessary price for our protection.
我会说那是保护自身所必须付出的代价
And the Knights?
那些骑士呢
They will remain loyal to me.
他们会忠于我的
They'll do whatever I say.
我说什么他们就会做什么
How do we kill him?
那怎么杀了他呢
The king is surrounded by armed guards at all times.
国王周围时时刻刻都有卫兵
Guards who answer to me.
卫兵听我的话
You appoint the assassin, I will deliver the means.
你挑刺客 我来创造条件
I have just the man.
我有合适的人选
Then make him ready.
那就让他做好准备吧
Arthur has proposed a treaty.
亚瑟拟好了协议
The signing tomorrow will provide us with the perfect opportunity.
明天的签订仪式就是我们最好的时机
You're alive.
你还活着
You have to believe me. I did not know what Morgana intended.
你要相信我 我不知道茉嘉娜的计划
You betrayed me.
你欺骗了我
She offered me money. You've seen what it's like.
她给我钱 你知道这种事
Do you know what Morgana's planning?
你知道茉嘉娜的计划是什么吗
No. I met the lady Morgana and the queen only once.
不知道 我只见过茉嘉娜和王后一次
I don't believe you.
我不信你
Please, whatever you know...
拜托 你还知道什么
I think they mean to kill the king.
我觉得她们想谋杀国王
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I need to warn Arthur before it's too late.
我要赶快告知亚瑟
Bandits.
强盗
Will they see us? No.
他们会看到我们吗 不会
We'll edge round the outside.
我们从外♥围♥绕过去
They'll have lookouts.
他们有望风的人
We don't have a choice. We need to get back to Camelot.
我们别无选择 要赶快回卡梅洛特
Go! No.
走吧 不
I can look after myself.
我能照顾好自己
I'm not going to leave you this time.
这次我不会丢下你
Get to safety.
到安全的地方去
If you value your lives,
如果你们不想送死
you won't take another step.
就不要再往前走了
What are you doing? Trust me.
你在做什么 相信我
Here. It's all the money we have.
给你 这是我们所有的钱
You, empty your pockets.
你 把钱交出来
Last chance.
想都别想
You don't even have a sword!
你连把剑都没有
I don't need one.
我不需要
Let's go.
走
My lady, how good to see you.
王后陛下 很高兴见到你
I trust you passed a pleasant night.
昨晚休息得不错吧
Most agreeable.
挺舒服的
Arthur will be dead by sundown,
亚瑟日落前就会死
and then...all that stands in our way
挡我们路的就只剩一个
is a serving girl who plays at being a queen.
扮作王后的小女仆
You have magic, Merlin. Yes.
你有魔法 梅林 是
And you live in Camelot? Does anyone know?
你还住在卡梅洛特 有人知道吗
Only Gaius.
只有盖乌斯
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表