剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Heo cwaeth.
[咒语]
Se Wyrdes last bith ansiene.
[咒语]
Nu syndon his folma blodige
[咒语]
ond tha ne maeg he feormian.
[咒语]
His endetime is on ofost.
[咒语]
Heo cwaeth.
[咒语]
Se wyrdes last bith ansiene.
[咒语]
Nu syndon his folma blodige.
[咒语]
His endetime is on ofost.
[咒语]
Osgar.
奥斯加
You know what must be done?
你知道任务吧
I do.
知道
Stand.
起来
Take it.
拿着
The fate of Arthur Pendragon is in your hands now.
亚瑟·彭德拉根的命运就握在你手里了
See that you honour it.
务必不辱使命
You're getting good, Mordred, very good.
有进步啊 莫德雷德 很有进步
My lord. I may have to start trying soon.
陛下 你就快逼我拿出真本事了
My lord?
陛下
And...always remember...
要永远记住...
Mordred used a contre quarte to my high-line attack.
莫德雷德用第四式反击对付我的高位攻击
It was skilfully done. Really?
很聪明 是吗
You understand what a contre quarte is, right?
你知道什么叫第四式反击吧
At a guess, a type of parry, beginning in the quarte position,
我猜是一种回避动作 先是第四式
ending with a twist of the wrist.
然后以翻腕结束
You have been paying attention.
你观察得挺仔细
And what do you think of young Mordred?
你觉得小莫怎样
He's, er, making progress.
他...有进步
He has all the makings of a fine knight, don't you think?
他拥有优秀骑士所具备的一切条件 你说呢
There are many fine knights in Camelot.
卡梅洛特有许多优秀骑士
Yes, but if I'm not mistaken, he'll be one of the finest,
不错 但如果我没看错 他将是最优秀的
and I'm determined he'll receive nothing but encouragement from me.
我决定要好好地鼓励一下他
'You think he's not ready?'
你觉得他还没准备好吗
It's not that. He's an excellent swordsman.
不是这个 他的剑术非常出色
You think he's too young? Too headstrong?
那你觉得他太年轻 太任性
He's always been thoughtful and modest.
他很细心 很谦虚
The boy sounds perfect, Merlin.
看来那孩子很优秀 梅林
I can't ignore what I saw.
我不能无视我的亲眼所见
Gaius, Mordred is destined to play a part in Arthur's death.
盖乌斯 莫德雷德注定与亚瑟之死有牵连
Perhaps, perhaps not.
也许会 也许不会
The future has many paths. That is only one.
未来有多种可能 这只是其中之一
Have you ever seen him show anything but kindness towards Arthur?
除了友善 你见他对亚瑟流露出别的感情吗
No, but...
没有 不过
If Mordred wished Arthur ill,
如果莫德雷德对亚瑟别有用心
he has had ample opportunity to do so.
他多得是机会下手
He's a likeable boy, Merlin.
他是个讨人喜欢的孩子 梅林
I know.
我知道
I like him myself, but I can't ignore what I saw.
我也喜欢他 可我不能无视我的亲眼所见
Seeing is not the same as knowing.
看见的并不一定是真♥相♥
And we must know - for certain - before we act.
在我们有所行动前 必须先要确定
What news from the East, Sir Leon?
东边有什么消息 莱昂爵士
Serious news, I'm afraid, sire.
恐怕不是好消息 陛下
As you know, a few days ago,
您知道几天前
our garrison in the Forest of Brechfa
我们的边防部队在布莱梵森林
intercepted the man who goes by the name of Osgar.
截住了一个叫奥斯加的男子
The sorcerer? The same.
那个魔法师 正是
They were trying to apprehend him
他们正要逮捕他
when he used his powers to escape.
可他用魔法逃脱了
I am sorry to report... Sir Ranulf was mortally wounded.
非常遗憾 兰纳夫爵士重伤不治
Sir Ranulf?
兰纳夫爵士
He was a loyal and true knight.
他是一位忠诚的骑士
Place all the men in the eastern territories on high alert.
让所有驻守东部的士兵高度戒备
Yes, sire.
是 陛下
I personally shall lead a patrol to bring this Osgar to justice.
我将亲自带队抓回奥斯加进行审判
Is it necessary for you to go in person?
有必要亲自去吗
A king must lead, or what is the point of him?
国王就得带头 不然有什么用
You lead the men when you saved Mithian's father -
你带人救了米希安的父亲
and I nearly lost you.
我差点失去你
Sir Ranulf's death cannot go unpunished.
兰纳夫爵士不能白白牺牲
You have many fine men to avenge him.
你有很多能为他报仇的人
He wasn't just a knight, Guinevere, he was a friend.
他不仅是骑士 格温娜维尔 他还是朋友
We knew each other as boys.
我们从小就认识
I must go.
我必须去
Have no fear. I will be perfectly safe.
别担心 我会安全无恙地回来
As you say, I have many fine knights.
正如你说的 我有许多优秀的骑士
Yes?
请进
You wished to see me, sire? Ah, Mordred, come in, come in.
您要见我 陛下 莫德雷德 请进
The time has come for you to accompany your king.
你伴驾国王的时候到了
My lord?
陛下
I want you to join me on a patrol to the White Mountains.
我要你陪我出巡怀特山
Me?
我
To Brechfa?
去布莱梵
Congratulations.
恭喜
This is a great honour. I...
这是我的荣幸 我...
You have earned your place.
这是你努力得来的
Be ready to ride at dawn.
去准备吧 黎明出发
I shall be, my lord.
我会的 陛下
You won't regret this.
您不会后悔的
I promise.
我保证
He has all the makings of an excellent knight.
他拥有优秀骑士所具备的一切品质
I do believe you've grown fond of him.
我相信你是越来越喜欢他了
One of those things I do.
你说对了其中一样
You sure you haven't forgotten anything, Mordred?
你确定没忘带东西吧 莫德雷德
Do you think so? Isn't he missing a dagger?
我忘带东西了吗 他的短剑呢
I can't see a water bottle.
我没看到他的水壶
His boot. He's missing a boot, I think.
靴子 我想他还少了一只靴子
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
He's a good fighter, a brave knight.
他是个好战士 一位勇敢的骑士
He's very young.
他太年轻
Where would any of us be,
如果没人给我们机会
Merlin, if no-one had given us a chance?
梅林 我们现在又是怎样
Gentlemen!
出发
Merlin?
梅林
You will take care of him?
你会照顾好他吧
He doesn't always make it easy.
他可没那么好照顾
I know.
我懂
Merlin!
梅林
It is a tradition. Goes back years.
这是多年留下来的传统
We all had to do it on our first patrol.
第一次出巡时都要这样做
Mordred, what on earth are you doing?
莫德雷德 你到底在干什么
Melding the saddle, my lord.
磨合马鞍 陛下
As in the ancient tradition... of melding.
按照磨合马鞍的传统方式
Of course. I trust your breeches are on inside out?
没错 你的马裤有没有反着穿
My lord?
陛下
It's Osgar. He's close.
是奥斯加 他就在附近
He's getting careless.
他大意了
Sire?
陛下
Who are you? What's your purpose?
你是谁 你想干什么
I was beginning to fear you had taken the wrong path.
我担心你们走错了路
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Osgar. And I have an important message for your king.
我叫奥斯加 我有重要的事要告诉你的国王
Take me to him.
带我见他
It'll be our pleasure.
乐意之至
Do you not know who I am?
你们不知道我是谁吗
You are a sorcerer, a heretic and a murderer.
你是魔法师 是异教♥徒♥ 是杀人凶手
No.
不
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表