剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
The prophets speak of Arthur's Bane.
预言中提到了亚瑟的克星
You would do well to fear it,
你理应感到恐惧
for it stalks him like a ghost in the night.
因为它犹如暗夜的鬼魂步步逼近
Arthur's Bane is real.
亚瑟的克星是真的
Once it is known, his end is nigh.
一旦为我们所知 他的死期就到了
So you keep saying, yet you cannot tell me what it is.
你一直这么说 却又说不出到底是什么
The Diamair will tell us.
狄亚迈尔会告诉我们
The Diamair is the key to all knowledge.
狄亚迈尔是一切知识的钥匙
Then, where is this key?
那这把钥匙又在哪儿
It is here, beneath your feet.
就在这儿 你的脚下
Something out there. Did you see it?
那边有什么东西 看见没
I'm not sure we should go to Ismere.
我不知道该不该去伊斯梅尔
I swear I'm going to rescue my men or die trying.
我发誓要救回他们 不死不休
Merlin!
梅林
Not so fast.
没那么容易
Shouldn't we leave it to Lady Morgana to decide their fate?
难道不该让茉嘉娜决定他们的命运吗
Mordred. Hello, Arthur.
莫德雷德 你好 亚瑟
Aithusa...
艾苏萨
Come.
来
Come here.
过来
Don't worry. We're safe.
别担心 我们很安全
No harm can come to us now.
没什么能伤害我们
Our troubles are all in the past,
我们没有危险了
I promise.
我保证
Soon we will have the Diamair.
我们很快就会找到狄亚迈尔
Soon we will know Arthur's Bane.
也很快就能知道亚瑟的克星
Camelot will be ours.
卡梅洛特必将属于我们
Remind me, Merlin, how did we end up like this?
告诉我 梅林 我们怎么落到这步田地
Oh, yes. You were thinking about your stomach as usual.
对了 你一如既往地惦记着你的肚子
I told you it was a trap.
我警告过你那是个陷阱
And I told you to go back to Camelot. Merlin...
我也告诉过你要回卡梅洛特 梅林
Halt!
停下
We can't let them hand us over to Morgana.
不能任由他们把我们交给茉嘉娜
We need to get out of here. We need a plan.
我们必须逃出去 要想个办法
You speak when you're spoken to!
没叫你说话就别张嘴
Faster!
快走
Here. Drink this.
给 喝了它
No... It will make it easier to bear.
不 喝了会好受点
No, Gaius...you have to help me.
盖乌斯 你必须帮我
Speak to the Queen. It will do no good.
给王后带句话 没用的
Then, let me. Please, it's all I ask.
那就让我去 拜托 这是我唯一的请求
Allow me to meet with her.
请让我见她一面
I am just a physician...
我只是一个医师
But she listens to you, she trusts you.
但她听你的 她信任你
All I want is to talk with her.
我只想和她说句话
If you don't help me, Gaius...
如果你不帮我 盖乌斯
Please, don't let me die. Please...
求求你 别让我死 求求你
What are you gawping at?
你直勾勾的看什么呢
Is this what you want?
是不是想要这个
Catch.
接着
Maybe we should feed them.
也许我们该给他们吃的
What for? They'll be skin and bones.
为什么 他们会瘦得皮包骨头
Morgana wants slaves, not hogs for the fire.
茉嘉娜要的是奴隶 又不是烤猪
Then, slow the pace. The quicker we get there,
那就放慢速度 我们越快到达
the quicker I get my money.
我就越早能拿到钱
Sceadu hine wreoth!
[咒语]
Do you want them? Why are you doing this?
想要吗 你为什么这样做
He once saved my life. I owe him a debt.
他救过我的命 我欠他的
Don't be so quick to judge me.
别急着判断我的为人
You fear me, Emrys, don't you?
你怕我 艾米雷斯 是不是
I know the hatred and suspicion
我明白人们对有魔法的人
with which men treat those with magic.
怀有的那种憎恨和猜忌
You and I are not so different.
我和你没什么不同
I too have learned to hide my gifts.
我也学会了隐藏天赋
I promise... your secret is safe with me.
我保证不泄露你的秘密
What's Morgana looking for in Ismere?
茉嘉娜在伊斯梅尔找什么
The Diamair. What's that?
狄亚迈尔 那是什么
In the language of my people, it means "The Key".
在我们的族语中 那是钥匙的意思
The key to what?
是什么的钥匙
The key to all knowledge...
一切知识的钥匙
There is still no sign of the Diamair.
还是没有发现狄亚迈尔
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
Have faith, Morgana.
有点信心 茉嘉娜
Arthur could be on us in days.
亚瑟很快就会找上我们
Or he could be dead. No. He escaped, I am sure of it.
也许他已经死了 不 他肯定逃跑了
Then, he'll be in Camelot now.
那他现在应该在卡梅洛特
Then, you must speak to your spy, discover what Arthur will do next.
那你就该让你的探子打探亚瑟的行动
M'Lady... Sefa has been arrested.
殿下 赛法已经被抓了
She is sentenced to die.
她被判了死刑
That is cruel indeed.
确实很不幸
But you must remember, there is no greater glory than
但你必须记住 没有什么
giving your life for a cause that is right.
比为正义而献身更加光荣
She has proved herself to be a worthy daughter.
她已经证明了她不愧为我的女儿
It will not be forgotten.
我们不会忘记这一点
I will double the patrols on the border.
我要增派人手巡逻边境
We will be ready for when Arthur returns.
如果亚瑟回来 我们将严阵以待
There is nothing more you can do for Sefa.
赛法那边你无能为力
We must make sure her sacrifice was not in vain.
我们不能让她白白牺牲
Whoa! Stop!
停下
He needs water.
他需要水
Get up!
起来
Not so much of the great warrior now, are you?
现在不逞英雄了啊
Here. I'll help him.
好了 我来扶他
M'Lady.
陛下
Sefa. You asked to see me.
赛法 你说想见我
I'm sorry for what I did.
我为我的罪行道歉
It was wrong, I know. It was without thinking.
我知道我做错了 一时糊涂
I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I wouldn't. I...
我不想伤害任何人 我...
All I wanted was to help my father
我只想帮助我的父亲
and now I am condemned to death.
而现在 我被判死刑
You understand the law, Sefa.
这是依法办事 赛法
I cannot change it. Please...
我不能改变法律 求您...
I know you have a good heart. A reprieve... I'm begging you.
我知道您很善良 希望您给我缓刑
Men have died. I know.
你害死了很多人 我知道
I'm sorry. I'm so... I'm so sorry.
很抱歉 我真的 真的很抱歉
I did it for my father. It was the only thing he wanted from me.
我只是为父亲办事 他只要求我做这件事
I told him I couldn't, but... I don't know, he...
我告诉他我办不到 可是 他...
I wanted to make him happy, to please him.
我想让他高兴 让他满意
He used you. I know.
他利用了你 我知道
M'Lady, I don't want to die.
陛下 我不想死
There is nothing I can do, Sefa. The sentence stands.
我无能为力 赛法 维持原判
M'Lady!
陛下
Where is it that I need to sign?
我该在哪儿签字
Perhaps you should reconsider. The sentence is a harsh one.
也许您应该三思 这个判决太严厉了
The law is clear.
法不容情
Sefa was naive and foolish, but she doesn't deserve to die.
赛法确实很傻很天真 但罪不至死
And she won't, Gaius.
她不会死的 盖乌斯
I have no intention of executing her.
我根本不打算处决她
My aim is to catch her father.
我的目标是她的父亲
He is the threat to Camelot, not the girl.
卡梅洛特的威胁是他 而不是那女孩
I'm hoping her plight will lure him here.
我希望她的处境能引他出来
Why did you not tell me this?
为什么不早告诉我
Her predicament must remain genuine.
这场戏必须演得逼真
If Ruadan can have one spy in Camelot, he may have others.
路德在卡梅洛特的眼线可能不止一个
And if he has any inkling of this, he will not come.
如果他有所察觉 就不会露面了
This is a dangerous game you're playing, M'Lady.
这一步棋太冒险了 陛下
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表