剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
As King, I am sworn to uphold the law.
身为国王 我必须严格执法
It's the future of Camelot that concerns me.
我关心的是卡梅洛特的未来
Please, Arthur. You have to listen to me.
亚瑟 求你了 你必须听我的
It is my decision...
我意已决
my decision alone.
无需多言
If I hadn't come to you...
如果我没来找你
I would've died from my wound.
我就会伤重而死
It was my fault.
是我的错
I have no-one to blame but myself.
我只能自责
I chose my path.
这是我选的路
I have just one regret...
我只有一个遗憾
Only one regret.
只有一个
Kara.
卡拉
We've come to take her to the King.
我们奉旨带她去见国王
Every person present knows
在场的所有人
the crimes for which you are guilty...
都知道你犯下的罪
but I am willing to offer you a chance.
但我打算给你一个机会
I know that the Druids are a peaceful people.
我知道德鲁伊爱好和平
You are young...
你很年轻
and impressionable...
易受蛊惑
an easy target for the likes of Morgana.
为茉嘉娜之流所煽动
If you repent your crimes,
只要你悔罪
I will spare your life.
我就饶你不死
I cannot repent a crime I have not committed.
我没有犯罪 又何谈悔罪
Kara...
卡拉
It is not a crime to fight for your freedom.
争取自♥由♥不是犯罪
It is not a crime to fight for the right to be who you are.
争取应有的权利和地位不是犯罪
You deserve everything that is coming to you, Arthur Pendragon.
你注定没有什么好下场 亚瑟·彭德拉根
It's almost like he's vanished.
他像是人间蒸发了
The guards searched as far as the river. There was no sign.
卫兵搜到了河边 仍然没有找到踪迹
I let him in.
是我邀他进来的
You have a good heart, don't blame yourself for that.
你心地善良 不要因此自责
I shouldn't have trusted him.
我就不该相信他
I've made a terrible mistake, haven't I?
我犯下了大错 对吧
I hope not.
但愿不是
My old friend.
老朋友
Last time we met you tried to kill me.
上次见面 你就想杀我
I am here for a purpose, Morgana.
我特意前来找你 茉嘉娜
I did not break stride to find you.
我这一路马不停蹄
I bring you the news you have longed for.
给你带来了渴望已久的消息
Arthur's death?
亚瑟死了
The key to it.
是他的命门
I was wrong to ever question your wisdom, my lady,
我曾经错误地质疑你的智慧 殿下
and I wish to make amends.
我希望能弥补这一错误
Tell me!
说
There is someone you have been searching for,
有一个人 你找了很久
someone who has always eluded you.
而他始终深藏不露
Emrys.
艾米雷斯
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪里
Where?
哪儿
Camelot.
卡梅洛特
And I have his true name.
我知道他是谁
It is Merlin.
就是梅林
For Arthur is nothing without Emrys.
亚瑟没了艾米雷斯就一无是处
And Emrys is nothing without magic.
艾米雷斯没了魔法也一无是处
Noooooo!
不
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表