剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Wars cannot be won without taking risks, Gaius.
不出险着就无法打胜仗 盖乌斯
The execution is set, what happens if Ruadan doesn't appear?
刑期已定 如果路德不来怎么办
Sefa is his daughter. I have to believe that he will.
赛法是他的女儿 我只能相信他会来
Who did this?
这是谁干的
Who?!
谁
We need to rest.
我们需要休息
Right, you can rest forever!
很好 你干脆别起来了
You've got to be joking... Do you have a better solution?
你开玩笑吧 你有别的办法吗
We haven't got all day, Merlin!
别磨磨蹭蹭的 梅林
Make sure they can't get across. Merlin!
不能让他们过来 梅林
Feall!
[咒语]
Why did you spare his life?!
你为什么不杀他
He couldn't come after us.
他追不上我们了
He was leading us to our deaths.
他当时要把我们送给茉嘉娜
He showed us kindness.
他对我们不错
You should've killed him!
你应该杀了他
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
You had the chance!
你本来有机会的
We escaped, didn't we?
我们逃出来了 不是吗
Next time, we might not be so lucky.
下次也许就没这么走运了
I love your optimism.
托你的吉言
Come on, we need to keep moving.
走吧 我们必须上路了
You have nothing to fear...
不用害怕
Your wounds are not yet healed.
你的伤还没好
You. You saved me.
你 是你救了我
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know that you are worthy of my help.
我知道你值得一救
I don't understand.
我不明白
You think kindness is the preserve of humans?
你以为只有人类才能心怀善意吗
I've never seen a creature like you before. No.
我从未见过你这样的生灵 是的
Who are you?
你是谁
I have been called many things by the Children of Men.
人类之子对我有很多种称呼
I am the last of my kind.
我的族人全都不在了
Once we were revered by all -
我们曾经备受崇敬
but those days are long... gone.
但那已是很久以前的事了
For hundreds of years, we were shunned and hunted
几百年来 我们饱受白眼和迫♥害♥
till I found myself... alone.
最后只剩我一个
And now, even this last refuge
现在 我最后的藏身之处
is safe... no more.
也不再安全
You are weak, fair knight.
你很虚弱 好骑士
You must rest
你需要休息
and heal yourself.
好好养伤
Stop!
站住
Reveal yourself.
转过来
Onluce the!
[咒语]
Come on!
快走
Is it Ruadan? Almost certainly.
是路德吗 应该是
Onluce the!
[咒语]
There!
在那儿
Give yourselves up there's no escape.
放弃吧 你们逃不掉了
Father!
父亲
Bael onbryne!
[咒语]
I need water.
拿水来
Father... The fight must continue.
父亲 战争还要继续
You must cure yourself...
您要先治好伤
I do not have such powers. Try. Please.
我没有这种力量 试试看 求您了
Cum-eh mech. Href-n-wan!
[咒语]
Attach this to the bird.
系到那只鸟的腿上
You've done very well.
你做得很好
You should be proud.
你应该自豪才对
Sefa.
赛法
You can't leave me.
您不能离开我
You must be strong. Father, please.
你要坚强一点 父亲 求您了
I will always love you.
我会一直爱你
'I bring bad tidings.'
有个坏消息
'Arthur did not return to Camelot. He makes his way to Ismere.'
亚瑟没有返回卡梅洛特 他往伊斯梅尔来了
'But you must not despair, Morgana.'
但你不能乱了阵脚 茉嘉娜
'Soon you will have the Diamair
很快你就会得到狄亚迈尔
and Arthur's bane will be in your grasp.'
亚瑟的克星也会为你所用
'Soon the Pendragons will be no more...'
很快 彭德拉根氏就不存在了
You know what they say, Merlin - appearances can be deceiving.
梅林 人们常说 外表是会骗人的
Not in this case.
这次假不了
What is it?
那是什么
I believe it's a prayer.
应该是祷文
Can you read it?
你能看懂吗
Gaius?
盖乌斯
I am no expert in the Druidic runes...
我可不是德鲁伊文的专家
Please, I know you too well.
拜托 我太了解你了
It is a call for victory over the enemies of the Old Religion.
是旧教用于杀敌的咒文
I thought the Druids were a peaceful people. For the most part they are.
德鲁伊不是崇尚和平吗 大部分是
The Great Purge changed that.
但大清洗运动改变了一切
They blamed Uther for their suffering.
他们认为那都是乌瑟的错
But he has long been dead. Some believe
但他早就去世了 有些人认为
that Arthur is no different from his father. Sorcery is still outlawed -
亚瑟和他父亲一样 魔法仍然是禁忌
for them, little has changed.
对他们来说 改变甚微
So Ruadan believed it was his sacred duty to fight my husband?
所以路德认为对抗我丈夫是他神圣的使命
More than that. There are there who believes
不仅如此 还有人相信
that Arthur is destined to die by a Druid's hand.
亚瑟注定要死在德鲁伊的手里
Perhaps Ruadan thought he was that man.
也许路德自以为肩负这一使命
Well, then, he was mistaken.
很显然他错了
I told you - you should've killed him when you had the chance.
早跟你说 当初你就该趁机杀了他
We'll never make it in there.
我们根本进不去
There's always a way, Merlin.
总有办法的 梅林
How did you talk me into this?
我怎么就被你忽悠了
It's genius, Merlin...
我多聪明啊 梅林
Genius.
聪明个屁
You've got a bit of, um,... carrot in your hair.
你头发沾了点...胡萝卜
Least I hope it's carrot.
但愿是胡萝卜
Ready? For what?
准备好了吗 要干啥
Our carriage awaits.
矿车等着我们呢
Go on!
继续
The place is crawling with Saxons.
这地方全是撒克逊人
We'd better make sure we blend in.
我们最好能混进去
Arthur!
亚瑟
Let the Lady Morgana see for herself!
让茉嘉娜殿下自己来看
I'll get twice that in the market at Asgorath.
在阿斯格拉斯市场我卖♥♥两倍的价钱
M'Lady. I am grateful for this opportunity -
殿下 真高兴有这样的机会
I have brought you eight of the finest...
我给您带来了八个最好的...
Mordred...
莫德雷德
Arthur! Didn't think we'd leave you here, did you?
亚瑟 相信我们会回来的 对吧
Where are the others? They're... scattered around.
其他人呢 他们都分散在周围
Gwaine? Saw him a couple of days ago, but...
高汶呢 几天前见过他 可...
See if you can use it to find some more.
用它多找一些武器吧
Arthur.
亚瑟
Do what you can to free the others,
尽你所能把其他人救出来
we'll find Gwaine.
我们去找高汶
In there.
在里面
I feared you were dead.
我还以为你死了
It is dangerous for those of us with magic.
有魔法的人处境很危险
It's not been easy.
确实不容易
For any of us.
对大家都一样
Sorcery frightens people.
魔法令人恐惧
Even some of those who claim to support it.
那些口口声声支持魔法的人也不例外
You see a lot.
你经历了不少
I've learnt to.
吃一堑长一智
I've had to. If I was not to be burnt at the stake
这是逼不得已 否则不是被活活烧死
or exploited for another man's gain.
就是受人压榨
Attitudes will change soon.
世道就快变了
The Old Religion will reign once more,
等到彻底消灭亚瑟那帮人
once Arthur and his kind are cleansed from the earth.
旧教就会重振雄风
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表