剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name - Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
You're still angry with me, aren't you?
你还在生我气 对吗
We spend the entire day hunting, catch nothing,
我们打了一天猎 什么都没抓到
because every time we got anywhere near
因为每当我们靠近猎物
anything you sneezed and frightened it away.
你就打喷嚏吓跑了它
Not the last time. No. That time you fell into a stream.
上次可不是 对 上次你掉进了河里
No-one could accuse you of being predictable, Merlin.
你又不能未卜先知 怪不到你头上 梅林
I think I'm getting a cold. Let's hope it's a bad one.
我想我着凉了 但愿别太严重吧
What was that?
什么声音
I think it was a bird.
我想是鸟吧
That? That was definitely a woman screaming.
那声音 肯定是一个女人的尖叫
Why couldn't it have just been a bird?
为什么就不能是一只鸟呢
It's never just a bird.
从来就没那么简单
What are you doing?
你去干什么
I assume you want to risk our lives and see what's going on.
我估摸着你打算冒险去看看是怎么回事
I never thought I'd say this, Merlin, but you're learning.
我从没想过会说这话 不过梅林你有进步
Let the woman go.
放了这个女人
This woman has been sentenced to death.
这个女人被判处了死刑
It does not concern you.
这和你没关系
I am Arthur Pendragon, King of Camelot,
我是亚瑟·彭德拉根 卡梅洛特的国王
and your village is in my lands.
你的村子正是我的领地
Her sorcery
她的巫术
has brought sickness and suffering to this village.
给这个村子带来了疾病和苦难
Did she receive a fair trial?
她有没有受到公正的审判
Your father would have shown her no mercy.
您父亲肯定不会对她手下留情
I am not my father. Now cut her down.
我不是我父亲 快放她下来
I will not endanger the lives of all who live here.
我决不拿村民的生命冒险
I said...
我说了
cut her down.
放她下来
Is there anything more you can do for her?
你还能为她再做点什么吗
She won't make it through the night.
她撑不过今晚
Make her as comfortable as possible.
那尽量让她舒服些
Thank you.
谢谢
You should try and get some rest. My time has come.
你该再休息会儿 我的大限到了
When you have lived as long as I,
等你活到我这岁数
you no longer fear the journey to the next world.
你就不再害怕去往另一个世界
I have a gift for you.
我有个礼物送给你
You showed kindness, and compassion.
你为人善良 心怀怜悯
Those are the qualities of a true king.
这是真正的国王所具备的品质
Open it.
打开它
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
It has the power to summon the spirits of the dead.
它具有召唤亡灵的魔力
The Horn of Cathbhadh.
卡斯拜德号♥角
When Uther attacked the Isle of the Blessed,
乌瑟进攻神佑之岛时
the Horn of Cathbhadh was smuggled to safety before the temple fell.
有人在神殿倒塌前带走了卡斯拜德号♥角
It hasn't been heard of since.
从此就再没有听说过了
The old woman said it could
听那个老妇人说
be used to open the door to the spirit world?
这个可以开启灵界的大门
I have seen it with my own eyes.
我曾亲眼目睹过
Long before the time of the Great Purge
早在大清洗运动之前
I took part in such ceremonies.
我曾参加过这种仪式
Each year at Beltain, the High Priestesses
每年在贝尔顿 高阶女祭司就会
would gather at the Great Stones of Nemeton
齐聚于奈米顿巨石前
and summon the spirits of their ancestors.
召唤她们先祖的亡灵
It holds powerful magic.
它有着强大的魔力
You must keep it safe.
必须妥善保管
He's always like this at the anniversary of his coronation.
他每到加冕纪念日就是这副样子
I thought it was a cause for celebration?
这不是应该值得庆祝吗
It is, but it's also the anniversary of Uther's death.
是啊 不过这也是乌瑟的忌日
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing... Thinking.
没什么 思考
You, thinking? Well, now I'm really getting worried.
你在思考 那我真得担心了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Leave it!
放着吧
Why? Because I'm telling you to
为什么 因为我叫你放下
and I'm the King of Camelot,
我是卡梅洛特的国王
not that seems to mean anything to you.
貌似你完全不放在心上
Ready the horses and gather some supplies.
去备马 再准备点干粮
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
You don't need to know.
你没必要知道
Do not breathe a word of this to anyone.
不许跟任何人透露一个字
Not even Guinevere.
格温娜维尔也不能说
You're threatening me with a spoon?
你就用一勺子威胁我
I'm getting a very bad feeling about this place.
我对这地方有种非常不好的感觉
That is because you're a coward.
因为你是个胆小鬼
No. It's because I value my life
不 因为我珍惜生命
and I don't want to die horribly.
我不想死得很惨
Fair point.
有道理
So, are we going to turn back? No.
那我们可以回去啦 不
What are they?
那是什么
The Great Stones of Nemeton.
奈米顿巨石
You're going to use it?
你要用它吗
This will be the only chance I have
这是我能再见到父亲的
to see my father again. I can't let it pass.
唯一机会 我不能错过
This is powerful magic.
这魔法很强大
My father was taken from me before his time.
我的父亲过早地离开了我
Now there isn't a day that passes
如今 我每天都在后悔
when I don't think of the things I wish I'd said to him.
有些想说的话一直都没有和他说
If you were given the same chance
如果你也有同样的机会
to see your father, talk to him.
再次见到你的父亲 和他谈谈
Wouldn't you do the same?
你难道不会做同样的事吗
Father.
父亲
Arthur.
亚瑟
I thought I would never see you again.
我以为我再也见不到您了
There isn't a day that passes when I don't think of you.
我每天都想念您
And I, you.
我也想你
There are times when I feel so alone,
有时候我感到好孤独
I wish more than anything that you were by my side.
我最大的愿望就是您能在我身边
If I were at your side,
如果我在你身边
I fear you would not like all that I have to say.
恐怕你不会喜欢我说的话
What do you mean?
什么意思
Many of the decisions you have made
自你登基以来
since you have become King go against all that I taught you.
你做出的很多决定都与我当初的教导相悖
I have done what I have believed to be right.
我做的事都是我认为正确的
You have ignored our tradition, our ancient laws.
你无视我们的传统 古老的法律
You have allowed common men to become knights.
你把普通平民册封为骑士
They are some of the finest knights that Camelot's ever known.
他们都是卡梅洛特有史以来最好的骑士
They would gladly give their lives for the kingdom.
为了国家 他们可以献出生命
They question your decisions. They make you look weak.
他们质疑你的决定 使你看上去很弱小
Listening to others is a sign of strength, not weakness.
敢于听取意见是强大的表现 而非弱小
How do you expect anyone to fear a King
如果国王自己都拿不定主意
who does not know his own mind?
怎么还会有人畏惧他
I don't want my people to respect me because they fear me.
我不想让人♥民♥对我的尊敬是出于畏惧
Then they will not respect you at all.
那他们就根本不会尊敬你
Your marriage
你的婚姻
should have served to form an alliance with another kingdom
本应建立起与别国的联盟
and you choose to marry a serving girl.
而你竟然娶了一个女仆
I married for love. I love Guinevere.
我为爱成婚 我爱格温娜维尔
More than...I can express.
爱到言语无法表达
There are some things that are more important than love.
有些事远比儿女情长重要
It is your duty to strengthen and protect the kingdom.
保护国家 使其更为强大是你的职责
You have failed.
而你没有做到
I have always strived to make you proud.
我一直很努力 希望让您为我骄傲
How can I be proud of a son who ignores everything that I taught him?
我的儿子无视我的教诲 我怎么可能骄傲
Who is destroying my legacy?
为了毁掉我基业的人
I have brought peace tothe kingdom... At what price?
我为国家带来了和平 代价呢
The peace cannot last. If you are not strong,
这样的和平无法持续 如果你不够强大
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表