剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
The law must be applied.
律法面前人人平等
It is paramount.
不讲私情
You're breaking his heart.
你伤了他的心
You'll lose his trust.
你会失去他的信任
Think again. There's nothing I can do.
再想想吧 我无能为力
In time, Mordred will understand that.
莫德雷德以后会明白的
He'll come to forgive me.
他会原谅我的
I fear you are wrong, Arthur.
恐怕你错了 亚瑟
Only time will tell.
让时间见证对错吧
He would not listen.
他不听我的
He has made his decision.
他心意已决
I tried.
我努力过了
It's too late.
太迟了
No, Kara.
不 卡拉
He doesn't care.
他根本不在乎
No matter what he preaches,
不管他嘴上怎么说
he is no different from his father.
他跟他父亲没什么两样
A tyrant,
都是暴君
a brute.
冷血动物
I thought he and I were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
He's a Pendragon.
他是彭德拉根家的人
You did all you could.
你已经尽力了
Mordred.
莫德雷德
I wanted to...
我是来
...to apologise.
道歉的
There's no need.
你用不着道歉
I'm sorry for what I did.
我为我之前的请求道歉
I hope you'll forgive me.
希望您能原谅我
I'd never let something like this ruin our friendship.
我决不会让这种事破坏你我的友情
You took me in.
您收留了我
I will always remember that...
我会永远记住
...and everything you've done for me.
您为我所做的一切
You have rewarded me by becoming one of my most loyal of knights.
你成为最忠诚的骑士之一 就是最好的回报
Thank you, sire.
谢谢 陛下
I knew he'd come round.
我就知道他会想通的
What are you doing?
你打算干什么
You're leaving.
你要走了
You're going to take her with you.
带她跟你一起走
Do not stand in my way.
别拦着我
I don't want anyone to get hurt.
我不想伤害任何人
Mordred...
莫德雷德
Kara is sentenced to die in the morning.
卡拉明早就要被处死
What would you do? You can't.
换你 你怎么办 你不能这样
Tell me you wouldn't do the same for the woman you love.
难道你不会为心爱的人这样做吗
Don't be foolish.
别傻了
You see...
看吧
...you cannot.
你做不到
Mordred...
莫德雷德
Please.
拜托了
I know you did not betray me before.
我知道你先前没有背叛我
Do not do so now.
现在也别背叛我
It's nothing you haven't done yourself a hundred times before.
这种事你之前不知道干了多少次了
This is different. How?
这次不一样 怎么不一样
Mordred isn't just going to set Kara free.
莫德雷德不光要放了卡拉
He's going to leave with her. If he does,
他要跟她一起走 如果他离开了
there'll be no chance of reconciliation with Arthur.
就再也没机会跟亚瑟和好了
Arthur's decision's already set Mordred against him.
亚瑟的决定已经让莫德雷德与他势不两立了
With the girl at his side,
有这个女孩在他身边
he runs straight into the arms of Morgana.
他绝对投靠茉嘉娜没商量
You cannot want Kara to die.
你不想让卡拉死吧
But I don't want Arthur to either.
可我也不想让亚瑟死
As long as Mordred is within these walls, there's still hope.
只要莫德雷德还在这里 一切就还有转机
I have to stop him.
我得阻止他
Gaius!
盖乌斯
I have no choice.
我别无选择
Merlin! I'm sorry, m'lady.
梅林 抱歉 王后
I need to speak with Arthur. It's important.
我有话跟亚瑟说 很重要
It'd better be.
但愿如此
It's Mordred.
是莫德雷德
What is it? Arthur...
他怎么了 亚瑟
Are you going to tell me?
你打算告诉我吗
He, uh...
他...
Well?
怎么了
He's going to help the Druid girl escape.
他要帮那个德鲁伊女孩逃跑
Rally the guards.
召集守卫
He's a Camelot soldier.
他是卡梅洛特的士兵
We're searching the citadel.
我们在搜查城♥堡♥
They'll be gone. Search the forest.
肯定跑了 搜查树林
I want them captured. Alive?
抓住他们 活捉吗
They are fugitives. The law is clear.
他们是逃犯 你清楚律法
Dispatch as many riders as you can.
派出所有的骑兵
Put all personal feelings aside.
不要顾及私人感情
You need to rest.
你需要休息
We can't.
不能停
Over here.
在这边
I thought I saw something.
我好像看见了什么
You go!
你走
Please.
求你了
I won't leave you.
我不会丢下你
Mordred!
莫德雷德
'Use your magic. Kill them!'
快用魔法 杀死他们
'They are my friends.'
他们是我的朋友
Give yourselves up.
投降吧
Let her go.
放她走
We will leave Camelot and never return. You have my word.
我们会离开卡梅洛特不再回来 我保证
Please.
求你了
Gwaine.
高汶
Leon.
莱昂
'Use your magic.
使用魔法
'Do it!'
快啊
What are you going to do to me?
你要怎么对我
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
'Why couldn't you just let things be?'
你怎么就要多管闲事呢
The very thing I was trying to stop, it's happened.
我拼命想阻止的事情 到底还是发生了
There are some paths woven so deeply
在这个世界上 有些事情
into the fabric of the world, Merlin,
根本是命中注定的 梅林
that nothing can be done to change them.
无论怎样都无法改变
There must be an answer, some way out of this. Perhaps...
一定有办法能解决 也许...
..If Arthur was to repeal the sentence...
如果亚瑟撤销判决
He won't change his mind.
他不会改变主意
But if I could manage to persuade him,
如果我能说服他
then Mordred would no longer be set against Arthur.
莫德雷德就不会再反对亚瑟
he'd be indebted to him.
他会感恩戴德
You know Arthur. I cannot see him agreeing.
你了解亚瑟 我看他不会答应
I have to try.
我必须试试
It's my only chance.
这是唯一的机会
I know it's not my place to speak...
我知道轮不到我多嘴
Arthur... I know what you're going to say...
亚瑟 我知道你想说什么
The girl...
那个女孩
Her fate's sealed, it's Mordred's that concerns me.
她的判决已定 现在我纠结的是莫德雷德
Should I allow him to go free?
我应该释放他吗
Free them both.
那就一起放
The girl's murdered innocent men in cold blood.
那女孩冷酷地杀害了无辜的人
We are at war, I must be resolute.
这是敌我矛盾 不狠心不行
How will one more death bring about the peace we long for?
再死一个人就能换来我们渴望的和平吗
She's young, I don't believe she is beyond redemption.
她很年轻 我相信她能悔改
You've witnessed their love for each other,
你也见过 他们的感情很好
that's something far greater
比起效忠茉嘉娜
than her desire to serve Morgana or her cause.
她对小莫的感情显然更深
Give her one more chance, she'll take it.
给她机会 她肯定会悔过自新
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表