剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, okay.
那好
Well, then, what do you know?
那你究竟知道什么
I know that this whole,
我知道你的这些
"let's not have any more secrets, baby,"
让我们彼此坦诚以待 亲爱的
is bullshit.
都是屁话
You don't trust me?
你不信任我
Fine.
没关系
Put a fucking tracker on my ankle.
那就把我24小时监视起来
Emily. Emily.
艾米丽 艾米丽
no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
Marcus.
马科斯
sorry. It's our busiest time.
抱歉 这会儿是最忙的时候
When letty said you worked in a restaurant, I thought
莱蒂跟我说你在一家餐馆打工的时候 我还以为
you did not think I would be parked
你没以为我会在停在街边的
on the side of the street.
餐车上工作吧
it's a rough time to being undocumented.
没有户口真是一段难熬的日子
ice raids, border crackdowns.
移♥民♥局突袭 边境镇♥压♥
Paranoia spinning from the top.
脑子里就开始胡思乱想
I know.
我知道
They are with my family in lodi.
我家那个时候在洛迪的时候 都经历过这些
It is less intense up north.
这是在北部没有那么严重
look, I know...
听我说 我知道
you've got a lot going on with work and school.
你现在学校和工作两边忙很辛苦
I do.
的确是
I guess I am.
我想是吧
You guess?
你想
I would like that.
我会有空的
hi.
嗨
what is it?
怎么了
I know you don't like me very much.
我知道你不是很喜欢我
I love you, dita.
我喜欢你 蒂塔
We all do.
我们都很喜欢你
I wanted to die that night.
我那天晚上真的很想死
the fire. That was my plan.
那场火灾 那火是我放的
I know that.
我知道
you know why?
你知道为什么吗
devante?
因为德万特吗
yes, partly.
对 但不全对
devante was my connection to the past.
德万特是我和我的过往的连接纽带
to the life that I loved outside the circle.
那种我所喜欢的 不需要我规规矩矩的生活
but mostly, emily,
但是最主要的 艾米丽
it was because I lost my purpose.
因为我失去了生活的目标
as a woman, as a mother.
作为一个女人 作为一个母亲
I felt like I was no longer needed or wanted.
我感觉我不再被需要了 不再被爱了
That's not true.
不是这样子的
Of course it is.
是这样的
miguel can't let go of the betrayal.
米格尔对那种背叛耿耿于怀
the lie about his brother.
关于他弟弟的事的谎言
You have to support him in that,
在这件事上你得支持他
and this little one, I'm afraid he barely knows me
至于这个小家伙 还有四个保姆在照顾他
from the four nannies that take care of him.
他估计根本认不得我是谁呢
I'm sorry, dita. I
我很抱歉 蒂塔 我
I never wanted that. I--
我没想要事情变成这个样子
I know.
我知道
And seeing what's happening between you and miguel...
看着你和米格尔之间这个样子
I can't help but feel that I'm at least partially responsible.
我帮不上什么忙 但是我认为这多少有我的责任
I've been a burden. No.
我就是个累赘 不是的
Yes.
是的
I've watch the divide between you two grow wider and wider,
我眼睁睁看着你们俩之间的嫌隙越来越大
and if you don't fix it now, you will lose each other.
如果你们现在不及时修补 你们会失去彼此的
A marriage can't hold that kind of distance.
一场婚姻经不起这样的冷淡
excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello?
喂你好
Hello, dita. It's felipe.
你好 蒂塔 我是费利佩
Yes, I know.
嗯 我听出来是你了
I have a favor I need. A big one.
我需要你帮个忙 帮个大忙
You talk to chibs?
你和奇布斯谈过了吗
Yeah.
是啊
He thinks what the vatos did was fucked.
他觉得瓦托帮干的事太混♥蛋♥了
He gets it if we have to strike back,
如果我们要反击的话 他也能理解
but he also knows the irish will move on
他还知道如果我们在墨西哥行动失败的话
if we can't make it work in mexico.
爱尔兰人就将继续行动
Look, primo, you gotta do what's right for the charter
表亲 你得按规矩办事
and the mc.
做不会有损帮派的事
It's a hard call.
这可不容易
Now, if you're asking what I would do,
如果你们要问我的话
I got a personal stake with the guns.
我可以提供枪♥支♥支援
It's a promise I made to jax teller.
这是我向贾克斯·泰勒承诺过的
Hard for me to look at this without that connection.
没了这层关系 我还觉得挺扯不上的
I know.
我知道
A fucking rock and a fucking hard place.
一个混♥蛋♥和一个操蛋的地方
Where's your crew landing on this?
这事你的人怎么决定的
It's split.
产生分歧了
Coco, rightfully so, is hell-bent on blowing it up.
可可执意报复 拼命想报仇雪恨
I'm sure angel and gilly are with him.
我相信安吉尔和吉利肯定跟他一起
Just got off the phone with taza.
刚和塔扎通完话
He lands wherever you do.
他跟你
Same with me.
我也是
Creeper was on the fence,
阿怪保持中立
but thinks the gun money trumps blood.
但是谁都会向钱和枪屈服的
So it looks like you got the call, prez.
看来你是接到消息了 普雷兹
Your vote sways the majority.
你的一票至关重要啊
obispo, this is why I split the power
奥比斯波 这就是我让玛雅帮
of the mayans between three kings.
三权分立的原因
Handed the lead chair to you.
把领导全交给你
It's not the same club I started, primo.
不再是我创办的那个帮派了 表亲
It's bigger, sophisticated,
现在更大 更复杂
much more profitable.
也更有利可图
The way mayans is growing, in a few years,
几年间 玛雅帮的壮大
you'll rival any syndicate in the country.
城里任何组织都无法匹敌
I guess we're not just motorcycle enthusiasts anymore.
我们不再是摩托发烧友了
We never were.
我们从来都不是
You up for the challenge?
你准备好挑战了吗
Yeah. I am.
是的 准备好了
Good.
很好
You miss it?
你怀念吗
Every fucking day.
从前的每一天
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to medina's funeral.
我很抱歉没去成麦迪纳的葬礼
I know.
我知道
His widow, she appreciated the gift.
他的遗孀 很感谢你的赠礼
Getting used to wearing those $1,000 suits.
一千块的西装穿的很习惯啊
Yeah, it feels nice to wear one
很高兴穿着西装
and not be in court.
而不是在法庭上
I gotta go.
我得走了
Yeah.
好
hey. Talk to hank?
你和汉克聊了吗
Yeah. I proxied our votes.
说了 我代为投票了
Any change? No.
有什么变化吗 没有
Nurses came in and hooked up a few new ivs.
护士来又换了个新的吊瓶
That's about it.
就这样
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
How come you never mentioned you were part of the vm?
你怎么从来没说过你是帮派的成员
Bishop knew.
主教知道
I guess it just never came up.
我以为这事不会发生的
Look, I was younger, trying to figure shit out.
我年轻的时候 总是想弄明白
Who I was and what I wanted.
我是谁 我想要什么
Bad blood with you and the shot-caller?
做充满罪恶的黑帮老大吗
Palo?
帕罗吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
I'm gonna grab a coffee.
我去买♥♥个咖啡
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表