剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Is that why I'm here?
这是我来这的原因吗
Mexico's favorite daughter.
墨西哥最亲爱的女儿
She's here to echo the outrage and, uh, dispense dinero.
她来这里是为了回应大家的愤怒 还有 分配钱资
Laying track for her gubernatorial bid.
好让她顺利竞选上州长
Even if Adelita is active,
即使艾德丽塔人际交往很活跃
why would she have anything to do with Palomo?
她怎么和帕洛莫扯上关系的
It's everything the LO hates.
这都是遗孤讨厌的
Is it?
是吗
An idealistic progressive with the unlimited resources
一个拥有无限资源的
of a conservative fortune?
保守理想主义者吗
Like a rebellion set afire,
就像一场燃烧的叛乱
Señorita Palomo could create
帕洛莫女士可能会掀起
a most unsettling wave of democracy.
一股惊骇世俗的民♥主♥浪潮
We think Adelita might have used her prenatal downtime
我们想她可能充分利用了产前时间
to create new relationships.
发展了新关系
So while we were playing whack-a-mole
所以说 在我们和地面部队玩打地鼠的时候
with the ground troops, she was meeting with generals.
她在和将军们见面
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Adelita is smart, but she's not Cesar Chavez or--
艾德丽塔是很聪明 但她也不是凯萨·查维斯
Even if she's just taking advantage of Palomo's tide,
即使她只是在利用帕洛莫的势力
it could still empower the LO again or worse.
也许会让遗孤东山再起 甚至更糟
Yeah, but the LO's dead.
但遗孤已经死了
Nothing is dead until I say it is.
除非我说是死的 他才是死的
I am tasked to help maintain
我的任务是维持一个
a political and economic climate
有利的政♥治♥和经济环境
that best serves the northern gods
以便于更好的服务
that we all worship and elect.
我们选出并敬仰的北方众神
And now...I need your help to do that,
现在 我需要你的帮助
mi amigo.
我的朋友
I'm here to fuck up Palomo.
我来是为了干掉帕洛莫的
We found nothing,
我们什么都没找到
not even a parking ticket.
连一张停车票都没有
So you need me to get her dirty.
你是要我栽赃她吗
No, no, no.
不 不
She thrives on the dirt.
她本来就不清白
I need you...
我是要你
to get her bloody.
搞死她
He's at the window.
他就在窗边
Just get him to come outside.
想办法把他弄出来
Tell him you'll give him the phone.
告诉他你会把手♥机♥给他
Okay.
好的
We're set. He's coming out.
我们准备好了 他要出去了
He's outside.
他在外面了
Shit.
妈的
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, we're not gonna hurt you.
嘿 我们不会伤害你的
No shit.
说的像真的一样
So where is it?
东西在哪里
Ma, are you okay?
妈 你还好吗
Shut up, you stupid prick!
闭嘴吧 你这个蠢货
Maybe we should show Mom the video.
也许我们应该给你妈妈看看那段视频
Oh, you think that shit proves anything?
你真的认为那能证明什么吗
Proves your partner's a great cameraman.
能证明你的同伙是个专业摄影师
Got the sexual assault, the illegal drugs,
还能证明性侵行为 违法毒品
oh, yeah, and the fucking murder!
噢对了 还有谋杀案呢
What happened to Medina, that was an accident.
发生在梅迪纳身上的事 是个意外
I don't care what that stupid junkie whore thinks.
我才不管那个愚蠢的磕毒妓♥女♥事怎么想的
No!
不
No! Oh, shit!
不 卧♥槽♥
Shit!
他妈的
That was my best fucking piece!
那我是最好的器件了
Oh, you stupid bitch!
你这个蠢婊♥子♥
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Hey!
嘿
Jesus! Dude!
我的天啊 你干什么呢
My bad.
是我的错
I got no problem with that.
我对此没什么意见
Bring the van to the back alley.
把车开后面的巷子里
Let's clean this shit up and get the fuck out of here.
赶紧把这清理干净然后走人
Gracias, señora. Buenas noches, eh?
谢谢你 夫人 晚安
Buenas noches, Felipe.
晚安 费利佩
Permiso.
可以进来吗
We're closed up.
我们要关门了
This won't take long.
不会太久的
Something happen?
发生什么事了吗
Your sons are fine.
你的儿子们没事
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁吧
Yeah, I know who you are.
是的 我知道
Mr. Galindo asked me to come down here,
加林多先生让我过来
thank you personally for taking care of his mother.
亲自感谢你照顾他的母亲
It was very kind.
谢谢你这么友好
Doesn't have to thank me. It was the right thing to do.
不用谢我 我只是做了正确的事
Something else? Your shop...
还有其他事吗 你的店
it's nowhere close to the doctor's office.
离医生办公室一点也不近
You have any idea why Dita would come to you?
你知道为什么蒂塔来找你吗
You'd have to ask Ms. Galindo that.
这个你应该问加林多先生
Right.
好吧
It's been difficult since the fire.
自从那场火之后 你应该过的很难吧
I mean, someone you love almost burned to death...
我是说 你爱的人差点葬身火海
that'd be kinda stressful on the family.
对一个家庭来说 应该压力很大
I gotta get this meat cold.
我得把这块肉晾凉了
It's gonna go bad.
不然它就坏了
Say what you came here to say.
你想说什么就直说吧
If Mrs. Galindo happens to get lost again
如果加林多夫人再次迷路
and ends up on your doorstep...
又到了你的店门口
You call us. We'll take her home.
你给我们打电♥话♥就好 我们接她回去
This right thing you did
所谓你做的正确的事
never happens again, huh?
最好不要再发生了 知道了吗
How does that happen, consejero?
事情事怎么发生的
The private army your boss employs,
你老板雇的私人军队
how do all those trained men lose eyes
这些训练有素的人 是怎么让一个受伤的老太太
on an injured elderly woman?
在眼皮子底下溜走的呢
His own mother, no less.
这个老太太还是他的母亲
Just worry about yourself, Mr. Reyes.
还是操心你自己的事吧 雷耶斯先生
Better get that tray cold.
最好快点把托盘晾凉了
Can't sell rotten meat.
烂掉的肉卖♥♥不出去啊
Dude. Whoa, whoa, what's that?
伙计 你干了什么
What the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
Oh, shit.
他妈的
You still have any doubts about how this fucks you up?
现在你对事情是怎么搞砸的还有什么疑问吗
Here's how it goes down.
接下来事情是这样的
Tomorrow morning...
明天早上
While we're burying Medina,
我们埋梅迪纳的时候
someone will find Pollen's body.
有人会发现波伦的尸体
It won't be pretty.
场面会很难看
You're gonna point the blame somewhere else.
你得把这事推到别人身上
Russians, Salvadorans...
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 或者萨尔瓦多人
take your pick.
随便你选
But if SPD even sniffs around our clubhouse...
但哪怕如果警♥察♥试图去打探我们俱乐部的动静
Then what? You keep blackmailing me?
那会怎么样 你继续敲诈我吗
Nothing blows back on the Mayans.
没什么能阻挡玛雅人
You treat my crew right...
你忠于我的团队
this never gets used again.
就不会发生这样的事
You have my word.
我保证
Hello? It's Ileana.
喂你好 我是伊利亚娜
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
If I were to need...
如果说 我需要
Some more help
更多的帮助
just to get me back on my feet...
来帮我重新振作起来
Yes.
我会帮你的
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表