剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
我觉得我的情况恶化了
Your call is being forwarded...
您的电♥话♥被
Want to tell us why the shot callers are here?
不打算告诉我们 为什么头头在这吗
Yeah, we thought this was about
我以为是来拿枪
picking up guns and making a progress report.
顺便做进度报告
It'll all make sense.
会清楚的
Weapons, gentlemen.
武器 先生们
We've hit an ugly bump in our Arizona prison pipeline.
我们在亚娜桑拿州的监狱管道碰到了突发♥情♥况
That's why you're all here.
这就是你们在这的原因
And it's the reason we're here.
也是我们在这的原因
Tempe, Sahuarita, and Tucson, the heroin that you sent
特彭 萨拉瑞特和图斯克
to your respective prison drops this morning,
送去你们各自监狱的女英雄今早到了
my charter pulled before they got there.
我的人先走一步
The fuck for?
搞毛线啊
One of your last shipments was cut so deep,
你们之前在运输过程中出了重大问题
three inmates OD'd.
三位狱友吸毒过量了
I don't have to tell you what that does to our business.
不需要我来告诉你 这对我们生意有多恶劣的影响吧
It can't happen again.
不能有第二次
You putting this shit on one of us?
你打算怪在我们中一个的头上吗
No, carnan, we just need
不 卡南 我们只需要
to take that possibility off the table.
杜绝这种情况再次发生的可能性
Get the prospect.
让新人过来
Yeah.
好
Charter ID's in a different place.
不在这里面
Tucson. This is bullshit.
图斯克 放他♥娘♥的♥狗屁
If this stays clear, it's pure.
如果清澈的话 货就是纯正的
It turns blue, it's been cut.
变成蓝色 就说明被切开过
Shit.
靠
What the fuck?
什么鬼
You do the pickup from the airdrop?
是你接收的空运吗
You think it was me?
你觉得是我做的吗
You're the only one who was alone with the package.
你是唯一一个独自负责包裹的人
This is crazy.
疯了吧
Is it?
是吗
Answer him.
回答他
There's stupid,
有蠢人
and there's really fuckin' stupid.
还有蠢到无可救药的人
Sorry, brothers.
抱歉 兄弟
We had no idea.
我们毫不知情
We know that.
我们知道
You'll handle the problem.
你来处理这个问题
Yeah.
好
Do it before you leave.
离开前处理好
I'm gonna head out, if it's cool.
可以的话 我就出去了
Sit down.
坐下
This shit with you and Angel,
你和安琼的破事
haven't pressed it.
我之前没提过
Knew it was blood.
知道是兄弟之间的事
Figured it would correct itself.
以为你们两个能自己解决
It hasn't.
但并没有
Your patch vote is coming up.
你的投票就要开始了
Judging by the vibe I get,
我收到的消息表明
we don't have a unanimous table.
现在意见不一致
Angel said he'd vote no.
安琼说他会投否决票
He don't say shit.
他什么都没说
Neither do you.
你也是
That's the problem.
那就是问题所在
It's gone on too long.
已经过了很好时间了
I don't care how you do it. Work it the fuck out now.
我不管你怎么解决 现在立马解决
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好吧
* Se?or*
* Se?or*
* Can you tell me where we're headin'*
* Lincoln County Road or Armageddon *
* Seems like I been down this way before *
* Is there any truth in that, se?or *
* Se?or*
* Se?or*
* Do you know where she's hidin' *
* How long we gonna be riding *
* How long must I keep my eyes glued to the door *
* Will there be any comfort there, se?or *
* There's a wicked wind still blowing on that upper deck *
* There's an iron cross still hanging down *
* From around her neck
* There's a marching band still playing *
* In that vacant lot
* Where's she held me in her arms one time and said *
* "Forget me not"
Listen, I am so sorry about today.
听着 今天的事很抱歉
Where were you?
你在哪
There were some complications,
反叛者那里 情况有一点
the rebels.
复杂
I was on the other side.
我在另一头
You were with Adelita.
你和阿狄丽达在一起
Yes. This whole time?
是 一直都是吗
Alvarez and me.
阿尔瓦雷斯和我
You should get some sleep.
你该睡会儿
You look exhausted.
你看起来很累
Yeah, I am.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Has she told you who the father is yet?
她告诉你父亲是谁了吗
Adelita.
阿狄丽达
No.
没有
I don't think she's told anyone.
她应该没跟任何人说
* Se?or*
* Se?or*
* I can see that painted wagon *
* Smell the tail of the dragon *
* I can't stand the suspense here anymore *
* Can you tell me who to contact here, se?or *
* Well, the last thing I remember *
* Before I stripped and kneeled *
* Was that trainload of fools *
* Bogged down in a magnetic field *
Mom! All right, come on.
妈妈 好了 过来
Mom! Angel!
妈妈 安琼
Boys.
孩子们
No dessert if you're fighting, okay?
打架就没有甜点吃 明白吗
* It's the real thing*
* Se?or*
* Se?or*
* You know their hearts is as hard as leather *
* Give me a minute, let me get it together *
* Just gotta pick myself up off the floor *
* I'm ready when you are, se?or *
* Se?or*
* Se?or*
What are you doing here? We have to talk, Angel.
你来干嘛 安琼 我们得谈谈
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么可谈的
Yeah, there is.
有
What, your, um, sponsor sent you here?
怎么 你的担♥保♥人派你来的吗
Worried his golden boy didn't get the votes he needs?
担心他的头号♥选手拿不到票吗
I don't give a fuck about the vote.
我不在乎票
Well, if this is about Pop, man, then stay out of it.
如果是跟老爹有关 伙计 别管
It's none of your fucking business.
不关你的事
It's not about Pop.
跟老爹无关
It's about Mom. What?
跟妈妈有关 什么
I know who killed her.
我知道是谁杀了她
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表