剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
to accommodate your husband--
奇迹般的改变
that didn't stay a secret.
可无法保守秘密
The fire gave others time to put in competitive bids.
大火给了其他人进行竞争性投标的时间
You didn't think big agri would come knocking?
你没想过大农场会来找茬吗
Well, we thought you'd protect us.
这个嘛 我们觉得你能保护我们
We had a professional understanding.
我们不是达成专业一致了吗
I'm the fucking mayor, Emily.
我他妈只是市长 艾米丽
I am not Santo Padre's cartel boss.
我又不是圣帕德雷的团伙老大
Look, things like this,
你看 发生这种事
I have to answer to a comptroller,
我得对审计员 城市规划师
city planner, town council--
镇议会负责都有个交代
Well, there wouldn't be things like this
如果不因为我丈夫
if it wasn't for my husband.
这一切都不会有
So answering to him should be your only concern.
所以给他一个交代应该是你唯一需要关心的事
What's going on?
怎么了
The kid, Mini's, missing.
那孩子 米妮不见了
Looks like she ran away.
看起来她逃跑了
When?
什么时候的事
Maybe an hour ago.
大概一小时前
Must have slipped out the back.
一定是从后院偷溜出去的
Adelita was worried about that.
阿德利塔担心死了
Mini hasn't been right since the thing with the mercs.
自从雇佣兵那件事以后 米妮就一直不对劲
Blames herself.
一直自责
Does the kid know where Adelita is?
她知道阿德利塔在哪里吗
Just that she's over the border.
只知道她在边境那边
Might try to find her.
也许能找到她
She's headed north.
她朝北去了
Closest town will take her about two hours on foot.
步行到最近的城镇大约需要两个小时
We'll head out there.
我们得去那里看看
Have your people comb the woods, huh?
你的人搜查过树林了吗
Might need a picture.
可能还需要一张照片
We're printing something up.
我们去打印
And her?
那她呢
Gracias.
多谢
What's that?
这是什么
Happy.
是快乐
He's got a small house outside of Charming.
他在外面有座小房♥子
Freeway access less than a half-mile.
离高速公路入口不到半英里
What do you think we're gonna do when we get there?
你觉得我们到那儿后要做什么
Ring his doorbell?
弄响他的门铃
Take him out for coffee?
还是带他出去喝咖啡
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呢
You trust me? Of course.
你相信我吗 当然
You know this crew?
你认识这伙人吗
Fuck no.
鬼认识
Mayans.
玛雅帮
Santo Padre.
圣帕德雷
We didn't get a courtesy call.
我们并没有收到要礼节拜访的通知啊
You're riding through our territory.
你在我们的领地上飞驰
Since when?
什么时候的事
We're on the state highway, man.
我们可是在州的高速公路上啊 伙计
Not anymore.
不再是了
Just getting gas and smokes.
把汽油和烟买♥♥了吧
Don't bother lighting that.
不必费事点烟了
You're not staying.
你们得走了
Why don't get you get back on your cholo chops
还是骑上你们的小摩托
and get out of here?
然后离开这里吧
The next time, make a call.
下次 记得打个电♥话♥
Comprende?
明白了吗
Yeah, we get it.
是的 我们知道了
Next time we call the Slow Boys.
下次我们会给慢慢男孩们打电♥话♥的
The fuck you just say?
你♥他♥妈♥说了啥
Sorry, he's just picking up
抱歉 他刚刚在来的路上
a lack of cognitive energy coming our way.
貌似喝大了
What?
什么
Exactly.
没错
You poser fucking douchebags.
你们这些装腔作势的傻♥逼♥
You guys watch some bullshit TV show
你们这群人看了一些傻♥逼♥的电视剧
and think a vest and two wheels makes you a club.
还以为穿个背心 骑个摩托车就能成个帮派了
Guessing Brad and Todd here
以为布莱德和陶德这
got all their totally awesome gym bros
有一堆优秀的肌肉男兄弟
filling up their fucking table.
可以供差遣
Yeah.
没错
At the little monkey clubhouse in their mom's basement.
在他们妈妈地下室的小猴子俱乐部里
You don't know what Shut the fuck up!
你根本不知道 给老子闭嘴
Jesus, man, you guys are an embarrassment.
我的个天 老弟 你们真是丢人啊
Now go climb on your homocycles and get the fuck out of here.
现在骑上你们娘了吧唧的小摩托赶紧滚吧
I can see those Tony Robbins seminars are really paying off.
我现在能瞧出那些托尼·罗宾斯的研讨会还真的挺有用的
Man, fuck Tony.
天呐 去他的托尼
Fuck his gigantic head.
去他的大脑袋
Yup.
没错
The Arcade! Let's go!
到了游乐场了 走吧
Seriously?
认真的吗
We got all day, little brother.
我们可有一整天时间呢 小老弟
The ride's the only part that's never complicated.
只有奔驰马路这件事是绝对不会复杂的
Gotta make that shit last.
咱得让这份快乐持续下去
Unless you're afraid I'll kick your ass.
除非你怕你赢不了我啊
Loser pays.
输的人付钱
Mi amor, te como fue?
怎么了 宝贝
Peña fucked us.
佩纳整了我们
What?
什么
Stay here. Wait for my mother.
待在这 等我妈出来
Have Paco bring the car.
让帕科把车开过来
What's going on?
发生什么了
Not sure.
不太确定
I'll be with Emily.
我去找艾米莉
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Remember Dad working in Del Monte?
还记得老爸在德尔蒙特上班那会吗
Sort of.
依稀记得
I remember the day Pops opened up the shop.
我记得老爸开店的那天
Me too.
我也是
He was so happy.
他当时那么开心
Eh, I don't know if Felipe's ever been happy.
我不知道费利佩有没有开心过
Growin' up in Sonora,
在索诺拉州长大
dirt fuckin' poor,
一个肮脏的贫民窟
Pop had a rough life before he got here.
老爸在到这里来之前过得很艰难
We'll never know anything about that,
我们对那一无所知
'cause our old man don't tell us shit.
因为那个老头啥都不告诉我们
Talks to that jar of ashes more than his own two fuckin' sons.
他对着烟灰缸说的话都比对他两个儿子说的话还要多
Loser.
废物
Gracias.
谢谢
Any luck?
有消息吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
Nothing.
啥都没有
Checked the bodegas, lavandería, the post office,
问了酒店 洗衣店 还有邮局
and for some reason a bar full of local whores.
还问了一家全是当地的妓♥女♥的酒吧
If I was 12, that's where I'd be.
如果我12岁 我肯定会去那种地玩呢
No one's seen her at the open market.
没有人在集市上看到过她
Knocked on a few homes as well.
也敲过好几户人家的门问过了
All right, let's finish up, huh?
好吧 那就收工了
Shit.
该死
Mercs on your six.
在你的六点钟方向有佣兵
Looking for Adelita?
在找阿德利塔吗
Well, they're not here for spring break.
他们可不是过来过春假的
Maybe we tell 'em we're here to help.
或许我们可以告诉他们我们是来这帮忙的
Seeing us will create more questions than answers.
看到我们 他们只会多生事端
Stay out of sight.
别让他们看到
Taza, you and Hank take point.
塔扎 你和汉克做好准备
Got it. Go.
知道了 去吧
Choke! Shit.
进洞 该死
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表