剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
* Marks the debt*
都是欠下的债
* 'Cause a beaten dog*
因为挨过打的狗
* Never forgets*
永不会忘
* Every howl*
每一次的嚎叫
* Marks the debt*
都是欠下的债
* Cause a beaten dog*
因为挨过打的狗
* Never forgets*
永不会忘
* Never forgets*
永不会忘
Shit's landing hard on Bishop.
主教受的打击可不小
Yeah. He was Medina's sponsor.
是啊 他之前是梅迪纳德担♥保♥人
We all came up in Oakland.
我们都上去过奥克兰
Can't help but feel responsible for the ones you bring in.
情不自禁地觉得要为自己带来的那个人负责
You know why I had to ask Bishop to sponsor--
你知道我非要主教担♥保♥原因
I know.
我知道
It fucking hurt.
这可真令人伤心
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Let's just focus on why we came up here
还是先想想一开始我们为什么
in the first place.
要上这里来的原因吧
What does that look like now?
现在看起来怎么样
Bury Medina day after tomorrow.
后天埋了梅迪纳
SOA will represent.
检察署的会出现
We'll know where they are, how long they'll be gone.
我们会知都他们在哪里 会呆多久
Yo, we good? Yeah. It's all set up.
嗨 一切都好吗 是啊 都准备好了
Hope find her dealer?
霍普找到她的毒贩了吗
Yeah, he already knew Pollen and O'Grady
嗯 他一早就知道波伦和奥格雷迪
were looking for her.
在找她
She told them the plan.
她把计划告诉了他们
Wants to trade the phone for smack.
想用手♥机♥换毒品
Dealer will pass it on to the cops.
中间人会把它交给条子的
Good.
很好
Let's be smart about where we set this meet.
想想在哪里会面会比较好
What about Trinity Projects?
崔蒂尼项目那边怎么样
There's that condemned section off the 5.
那边有5号♥公路旁边的限制区域
That might work. - Mm.
这可能行 嗯
We clear out all the junkies.
我们会清理掉所有的瘾君子
Screams and gunshots are fucking ambiance
在那种地狱一般的地方 惨叫啊 枪声啊
in that ring of hell.
可都是见怪不怪了
Where dirty cops go to die.
让那些黑警去死吧
We'll make that happen. Yes.
交给我们了 好的
Okay. Bye, now.
好的 拜了
Who was that? High school friend,
是谁 高中朋友
works for Mom's business manager.
给妈妈做商务经理
Mm, so Ileana had lunch with my mother last week.
伊利亚娜上周和我妈妈吃了午饭
No one has lunch with Diana unless they have to,
除非必要 没人会和戴安娜共进午餐的
so I poked around.
所以我四处打听
Ileana's been borrowing money.
伊利亚娜一直在借钱
I guess they lost everything in the fire.
我猜那场大火把他们所有的东西都烧光了
No insurance. - Oh, Jesus.
没有保险 哦 天呢
Didn't she already owe your family money?
她不是已经欠你们家钱了吗
Oh, Nigel and Diana put her through school.
是奈杰尔和戴安娜帮她完成了学业
They basically raised her.
可以说是他们把她养大的
She was more my sister than my nanny.
与其说她是我的保姆 不如说是我姐姐
But it wasn't a loan. She worked her ass off.
但她也不欠我们的 因为她拼命工作
Yeah, Ileana is so goddamn proud.
伊利亚娜是个很骄傲的人
Like, having to ask for money must kill her.
向别人张口要钱肯定很不容易
Wait, are you gonna use this?
等等 你是要利用这件事吗
I'm gonna offer her some help.
我要帮帮她
In exchange for information?
为了得到情报
That's called a bribe.
那叫贿赂
It's called two friends helping each other.
那叫两个朋友互相帮助
It happens every day. It's just business.
稀松平常的事 这只是生意
Em, this isn't you.
艾米 这不像你
All right, let me do this. You keep your hands clean.
让我来做 你不要掺合进来
No, this is how I help. I can do this.
不 我就是这样帮忙的 我可以的
How is this any different from the things
这和我平常做的事
I do in my world? Are you being serious?
有什么不同 你认真的吗
I'm asking for a favor. I'm not chopping off her hand.
我是在要一个人情 我又不会砍下她的手
Don't kid yourself, my love.
别自欺欺人 亲爱的
The first favor sharpens the blade.
第一个人情磨厉刀刃
Then maybe I should buy myself a fucking raincoat.
也许我该给自己买♥♥件雨衣
Maybe the baby should not be hearing this.
也许宝宝不该听到这些
No, don't touch him!
不 不要碰他
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, fuck.
操
Miguel...
米格尔
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
I apologize for showing up unannounced.
我很抱歉没事先通知就来了
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
On the contrary, there is a solution,
与此相反 有一个解决方案
and I am looking at him.
你就是
We'll explain on the way. Now?
我们会在路上解释 现在就走吗
I'm sorry, I have a full schedule.
抱歉 我行程排满了
I assure you, Mr. Galindo,
我向你保证 加林多先生
there is nothing on your calendar today.
今天你的日程表上什么都没有
Okay.
好吧
Can I let my wife know when I'll be back?
我能告诉我妻子我何时回来吗
We'll keep Mr. Alvarez updated.
我们会随时通知阿尔瓦雷斯先生
I go where he goes.
我要跟着他
Not today.
今天不行
Fear not.
别担心
El jefe will be nuzzled tightly
我会紧紧地把他搂在怀里
in the bosom of Uncle Sam, out of harm's way.
不让他受到伤害
I'm sorry. No, I'm so sorry.
对不起 不 我才对不起
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Touching. Yeah.
真感人 是的
Anyone else need a hearty embrace?
还有人要来个爱的抱抱吗
No? Lovely.
没了吗 很好
Shall we?
出发吧
He'll be all right.
他会没事的
We knew this was gonna happen.
我们知道会发生这样的事
It's part of the game.
这是游戏中的一部分
Hello?
喂
Ignacio.
伊格纳西奥
Dita.
蒂塔
I hope you don't mind me calling.
希望你别介意我打给你
You've been on my mind.
我一直惦记着你
I had a dream last night
我昨晚梦到
that you wrote me another letter.
你又给我写了一封信
It was beautiful.
写得很优美
Sometimes I don't know how to compartmentalize that shit.
有时我不知道如何划分这些东西
Yeah. Me either.
是啊 我也不知道
Sorry about Medina.
我对梅迪纳的事感到抱歉
Ramos told me.
拉莫斯告诉我了
You brought him in.
你拉他入伙的
Yeah.
是啊
Took him two years to patch.
他花了两年时间才拿到徽章
Didn't get the full table first time around.
第一次没获得全票通过
I was the "no" vote.
我投的反对票
Why?
为什么
He had this naive, romantic idea
他对帮派有一种
of what a club was.
幼稚且浪漫的认知
1960s "Easy Rider" bullshit,
1960年代电影逍遥骑士的胡说八道
looking for rebels and rock stars.
让他幻想着叛乱和摇滚明星
We were just a bunch of fucking gangsters.
但我们就是一群黑帮土匪
I was afraid he was gonna get himself killed.
我担心他会丢了性命
You stay close, Ezekiel.
你好好盯着点 以西结
Heard from the cops. It's a go.
从警♥察♥那来的消息 一切顺利
Crossing the border.
要穿越边境啊
Your Spanish is colloquial.
你的西班牙语很口语化
You didn't learn it in school.
你不是在学校里学的
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表