剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "Mayans M.C."...
《玛雅帮》前情提要
The Irish have nowhere to bring their guns.
爱尔兰人现在没法带枪
I'm sorry to be droppin' all this shit
我也不想现在把这档子破事
in your laps right now but You wanna bring them south.
撂你身上但是 你想把他们带到南方
Aye.
没错
We have contacts in Tijuana.
我们在提华纳有联络人
The Vatos Malditos.
是瓦托帮的那群恶棍
Bad blood with you and the shot caller?
你和那个开枪的有什么血海深仇
Palo. Something like that.
帕洛 好像是
I think it's in our best interest to avoid retaliation.
我觉得我们尽量避免冲突维持最大利益
If Riz had died,
如果里兹死了
if what happened to you was permanent,
如果你这辈子都瞎了
I wouldn't hesitate to strike back.
我会毫不犹豫的反击
Forgive me.
原谅我
Riz didn't make it. We're going to war.
里兹没挺过来 我们准备开战了
Why is Potter texting you?
为什么波特给你发短♥信♥
He's threatening to deport my dad.
他威胁要驱逐我父亲
I need to know the truth
我需要知道真♥相♥
about what happened in the desert--
我要知道沙漠里到底发生了什么
the rebels, Adelita, Galindo, Palomo,
叛军 阿德利塔 加林多 帕罗莫
all the pieces.
所有的一切
I can get you information about Potter.
我可以告诉你关于波特的情报
I know Miguel wants to use it to save Adelita.
我知道米格尔想用它来救阿德利塔
If you want to save your father, let me know.
如果你想救你父亲的话 你知道怎么联♥系♥我
The money orders,
这笔帐
they match entries I found in a household ledger.
和我在一本分类账上找到的条目相符
Same dates, same amounts.
同样的日期 同样的金额
Dita Galindo. It's Miguel's mom.
蒂塔·加林多 是米格尔的妈妈
It wasn't Miguel. Dita ordered the hit.
不是米格尔 是蒂塔的安排
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早啊
Pop.
爸
Thanks.
谢了
You sleep at all?
你昨晚睡了吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Yeah.
我也彻夜难眠
You were right, Angel.
你说对了 安琼
This obsession buried me nine years ago.
这种强烈的执念萦绕了我九年
It's doing it again.
现在这种感觉重现了
I should have let it go.
我应该释怀的
What happened nine years ago
九年前发生的事情
should have never landed on you alone.
不应该由你一个人承担
I should have been there with you, EZ.
我应该和你共同承担 以西
That night...
那个夜晚
I'm fucking sorry, bro. I should have believed you.
我太他妈抱歉了 兄弟 我应该相信你
Fucking helped you.
我他妈应该帮你的
No.
不
Your mother's dead... because of what I did.
因为我的所作所为 你妈妈死了
My sin.
是我的罪过
It doesn't matter anymore, Pop.
都不重要了 爸
Yes, it does.
不 很重要
I'm gonna talk to Dita today...
我准备今天跟蒂塔谈一谈
get the truth.
我要知道真♥相♥
Why don't you take that?
怎么不接电♥话♥
It's been ringing all morning.
响了一个早上了
Hey.
嗨
We lost Riz last night.
昨晚里兹过世了
Shit.
操蛋
We figure this shit out together.
我们一起度过这个难关
Understand?
懂么
Yeah. Don't do anything without us.
懂 不准擅自行动
Anything you need, you let us know.
需要帮忙的话 就叫我们
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Yeah. Okay.
好的
When?
什么时候
Hey, everything cool?
都没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Stayed at my pop's last night.
昨晚在我爸那儿睡的
How's she holding up?
她怎么样
Rough.
一时难以接受
Riz was her only family this side of the border.
里兹是她在边境这里唯一的亲人
Uh, just talked to the hospital.
刚刚跟医院打过电♥话♥
They have to hold on to the body for a few days.
他们那边得把尸体留几天
Autopsy. Insurance stuff.
要解剖啊 保险那些事
Rough morning.
难熬的早上啊
Yep.
谁说不是呢
Take your time here.
不着急
We'll wait for you at the clubhouse.
我们在俱乐部等你
Wait for me? Why?
等我 为啥
Riz is dead.
里兹死了
You know how this shit is going down.
你知道事情会怎么发展
The Vatos pay.
瓦托帮会付出代价的
Shit is blowing up, Bish.
事儿越闹越大了 主教
Other charters caught wind of your call.
其他租客会捕风捉影的
It's not good. I don't give a fuck.
这可不是好事 我不在乎
This is San Pa's business.
这是桑帕的事
We handle shit our way.
我们用自己的方式处理
Bish, we just wanna talk to Bishop the king.
主教 我们就是想和国王帮的人谈谈
Make sure he knows the ramifications
确保他知道后果
of what Bishop the president is about to do.
让他知道主教要干什么
You all right, Prez?
你还好吧 头儿
Yeah.
没事
Why are the Kings still here?
国王帮的人怎么还在这
Paperwork.
文书工作
You ready for the vote tomorrow night?
你为明晚的投票准备好了么
I'm ready.
准备好了
For the groundbreaking?
又是为了动土方案么
Yeah. Just some notes.
是啊 只是做了一些笔记
I'm gonna go to City Planning,
我准备跟伊利安娜
talk to Ileana.
谈一谈城市规划
See what people actually say at these ceremonies.
看看大家都在仪式上说什么
How is Ileana?
伊利安娜怎么样
Losing her--her house, her staff.
她失去了很多 她的房♥子 她的财产
So much trauma and suffering.
经历了太多的痛苦和折磨
She could probably use a fresh start.
或许她需要一个新的开始
No, she's fine.
不 她很好啊
I guess you were right.
或许你说的对吧
It all worked out for the best.
一切都是最好的结果
Your mom has Dr. Luna today,
你妈妈今天去看了卢娜医生
so I'll have Paco drop her off, wait until she's done.
所以我让帕科送送她 等她看完医生再说
Great. Thank you.
考虑很周到 谢谢
I know what's at stake.
我知道
But you can't force my hand on this.
但你不能逼我动手做这件事
You're right, carnal.
卡纳尔 你说的对
But you need to know what's going down.
但你要知道现在的情况
Portland and Spokane have been waiting two years
波特兰和斯波坎为了这场枪♥支♥交易
for the gun business.
已经等了两年
They set up buyers from Vancouver to Montana.
他们给温哥华和蒙大拿的买♥♥家下套
If we blow this VM deal, they're ready to defect.
所以如果我们搞砸了这次的交易 他们随时都会叛变
What? Split off.
什么 他们想搞分♥裂♥
Wear a fringe patch,
他们准备自己
take the gun business themselves.
匹马挂帅
They're already talking to Chibs.
他们已经在和奇布洽谈了
And you know what happens to an M.C.
你也知道如果继续下去的话
if that shit goes down.
瓦托邦的事情就会重现
Rocks the faith, brother.
这会彻头彻尾从内而外
Inside and out.
改变你的人生信念 兄弟
We lose the unity.
我们失去了联盟
We lose everything.
就失去了一切
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表