剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
You want anything?
你要什么吗
I'm good, man.
我不用了
I'm sorry what happened to you, coco.
我对你的遭遇深表同情 可可
Yeah, me too, padrino.
我也是 教父
This my daughter, leticia.
这是我女儿 莱蒂西亚
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
So you're the one who started all this, huh?
这一切都是你发起的吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Padrino. Angel.
教父 安吉尔
Missed you, bro. Likewise, kid.
想你 兄弟 我也是
Padrino.
教父
Can I have a word with you? Sure.
能和你说句话吗 可以
I know you and your family are close to mrs. Galdino.
我知道你们家和加林多夫人走得很近
Emily.
艾米丽
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
Known each other a long time.
我们认识很久了
Miguel and his family are having
米格尔一家正经历
a difficult time right now.
难熬的时光
The fires,
那些交火
everything going on with the feds.
联邦调查局的事
I can imagine.
我能想到
Something wrong, el padrino?
怎么了吗 教父
You tell me.
你说呢
First, miguel's mother gets lost in downtown,
先是米格尔的母亲在市中心迷路了
ends up at your father's shop.
结果出现在你♥爸♥的店里
He drives her home.
他开车送她回去的
Well, I didn't know that.
这是我倒不知道
I've never met miguel's mother.
我从没见过米格尔的母亲
Wouldn't know her if I bumped into her on the street.
在街上遇见也认不出来
Right.
是
But then emily shows up at your father's shop
但然后艾米丽也出现在你♥爸♥店里
and it was closed.
店还关门了
You'd have to ask emily.
你得问艾米丽
Yeah, problem with that, ez, is that for one reason
是啊 但问题是啊 以西是不是
or the other, emily isn't saying much
有其他的原因 艾米丽和任何人
about anything to anyone.
都不怎么说话
Agra park win, her friend at city planning,
农业公园计划赢了 她城市规划工作那边的朋友
the day clerk.
以及白班文员
So many loose ends.
不好搞定的事情太多了
It's got miguel worried.
这让米格尔很担心
Yeah. We have history.
是 我们有过历史
I care about her.
我很关心她
If she came to me for help, I'd help her.
如果她来找我帮忙 我会帮她的
So did she?
她也会吗
I'm afraid only she can answer that.
恐怕这个问题只有她能回答
I like you, son.
我喜欢你 小子
You have a future here.
你前途无量
You're smart, ambitious.
你很聪明 有抱负
You seem to have your priorities in the right order.
你似乎做事很有原则
but you know what happens if I find out you lied to me.
但如果我发现你撒谎 你知道后果会怎样的
I do, el padrino.
我知道 教父
all right.
好了
we'll leave it at that.
这事不提了
this table,
这张桌子
the brothers seated around it...
有兄弟们围在桌前
It's all that matters to me.
对我来说这才是最重要的
You know that.
你们知道
I'd take a fucking bullet for any of you.
为了你们我死都可以
With alvarez gone, the heroin expansion,
阿尔瓦雷斯去世之后 海♥洛♥因♥生意扩张
the dance with potter,
还有跟波特的事情
the center of the mayan universe has shifted
玛雅帮总部
from oakland to santa padre.
从奥克兰迁到了圣帕德
The irish guns will lock that down as unshakable truth.
爱尔兰那边的枪会将这些变为不可动摇的事实
With that comes responsibility,
以及随之而来的责任
not just for me but for all of us.
不仅关乎我 也关乎你们所有人
The entire mc.
整个玛雅帮派
Every charter will look to us for direction.
每个分会都向我们寻求方向
We set the tone. We decide the path.
我们奠定基调 决定路线
You know what's at stake.
你们知道这决定有多重要的
Vote your heart.
听从你的心
But don't ignore your head.
但别忽略了思考
The vatos malditos.
该死的瓦托帮
Let's decide.
咱们做决定吧
Do we seek vengeance?
我们要报复吗
No retaliation.
不报仇
vengeance. Vengeance.
报仇 报仇
fucking vengeance.
当然要报仇
if riz had died, or coco,
如果是里兹或者可可死了
if what happened to you was permanent,
如果你们遭遇不测的华
I wouldn't hesitate to strike back,
我会毫不犹豫反击
but looking at the bigger picture...
但从大局考虑
for the entire mc...
为了整个玛雅帮
and for every man sitting at this table,
和在场的每个兄弟
I think it's in our best interest to avoid retaliation.
我想咱最好还是不要报仇
Taza and creeper proxied their votes.
塔扎和阿怪把投票权交给了我
They land the same way. Majority rules.
他们跟我一样 少数服从多数
no vengeance.
不报仇
What about riz?
里兹呢
He get a fucking vote?
他投票了吗
Even if riz did vote to hit back,
即使是他投反击票
I'd break that tie.
他也扭转不了局势
Who the fuck are we, man?
我们他么的是谁啊
You telling me that you're gonna sit
你是说你要跟瓦托帮的
at the table with the vatos?
坐下来好好沟通吗
Pretend this never happened?
你想装作这些没发生过吗
'cause of money?
是因为钱吗
This ain't who we are.
我们不是这样的人
and you're wrong!
你错了
And you're all fucking wrong!
你们都错了
leave him.
让他走
he can't hear anything right now.
他现在什么都听不进去
no offense, bish...
无意冒犯 主教
but he really can't see anything, either.
但他什么也不明白
we're not living with the fear of that shit like he is.
我们不能和像他那样的人在一起
I made appointments for us.
我给咱俩约了
Jabonosa day spa.
哈波诺撒水疗
What? I don't have time.
什么 我没时间
Yes, you do.
你有的
Dita, I please don't argue with me.
蒂塔 我 别和我争了
oh, we should all have dinner afterwards.
做完我们都一起吃晚饭
Tio ama tia.
迪奥阿玛蒂餐厅
It's just down the street from the spa.
就在水疗会所那条街上
perfect.
很好
I'll let him know.
我会告诉他的
We should get going.
我们该走了
okay. I got it.
好吧 我知道了
table voted.
投票出来了
No retaliation.
否决报复
I hope that's the right call.
我希望这是正确的决定
Coco and riz are gonna fucking hate us.
可可和里兹会恨我们的
Maybe.
可能吧
I need to get some air, brother.
我需要透透气 兄弟
I can taste the fucking cancer in this place.
在这我都能尝到那该死的癌症味道
I hear you.
知道了
Take your time.
慢慢来
We'll be a few hours.
我们还剩几小时
How'd the vote go?
投票结果如何
We're standing down.
我们的投票被否决了
That's probably the right thing to do.
这可能是正确的做法
Tell that to coco.
那你跟可可说去吧
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表