剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "Mayans M.C."...
玛雅帮 前情回顾
It's Mini.
是米尼
Hola? Mini?
你好 米妮
She was watching from the rocks
她从石头后面偷看
on a sat phone.
拿着卫星电♥话♥
Three of my best men dead.
我最好的三个手下死了
That's a very dangerous 12-year-old kid.
那是一个非常危险的12岁孩子
You have to take her to Dr. Cayman.
你必须带她去卡曼医生那看看
She's getting worse.
她的情况越来越糟糕了
We don't know that.
我们还不确定呢
Who's the old man?
那老头是谁
Felipe?
费利佩吗
It's EZ and Angel's pop.
是以西和安琼的老爸
His sons are Mayans?
他的儿子都是玛雅帮的吗
Yeah.
没错
I know it's a lot,
我知道这不容易
and I wouldn't ask if this wasn't--
但是如果这事不够严峻的话我也不会让你
I know. A family thing.
我知道 家里的事嘛
Having me run background checks,
你让我做背景调查
pull local estate records...
找出地方州的记录
don't make me part of something I'm gonna regret, EZ.
别让我参与一些会让我感到后悔的事情 以西
It's done.
完事了
The golden boy is free and clear.
小金童没事了
You can help him pack his shit in the morning.
早上你就可以帮他收拾收拾东西走人了
Angel!
安琼
They reached out at all?
他们联♥系♥你了吗
Not a word.
一个字也没有
Almost eight months.
差不多8个月了
This shit with you and Angel,
你和安琼的这点破事
it's gone on too long.
也闹太久了
I don't care how you do it. Work it the fuck out.
我不管你怎么做 赶紧解决
Now.
立刻解决
We have to talk, Angel.
我必须谈谈 安琼
It's about Mom.
是妈妈的事
I know who killed her.
我知道是谁杀了她
So you--you just been living with this?
所以你 你一直都知道这件事
How the fuck was I supposed to tell you?
我他妈该怎么告诉你
It's the first time in eight months
8个月来 这是你第一次
you looked me in the eye.
没给我甩脸子
Yeah, I get that.
好吧
So Pops know anything about this?
所以 老头子知道吗
No.
不知道
Why you telling me now, man?
为什么现在告诉我
When everything unraveled with Potter...
波特揭穿了所有的事情
I know I betrayed you.
我知道我背叛了你
I know staying here in the club,
我知道自己留在俱乐部
it kept that wound fresh.
是在你的伤口上撒盐
The life everyone thought I was supposed to have,
所有人认为我该过上那种生活
the one I thought I fucked up...
我认为自己已经搞砸的那种生活
None of that was real.
都不是真的
I'm not the golden boy, Angel.
我不是什么有出息的男人 安琼
I stayed because I was afraid to leave.
我留下来 因为我害怕离开
You and Pop...
你和老头子
It's the only thing in my life I know is real.
是我人生中唯一真实的存在
And the club.
至于俱乐部
I need to be a part of something.
我必须有个归属
You didn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
I can't lose you, Angel.
我不能失去你 安琼
And this is the tie that binds.
这就是维系我们的纽带了
You know, most people would either put a bullet in his head
大多数人要么选择一枪毙了他
or walked away from this, but this--
要么放手不管 但是这些材料
bro, this is fucking nuts.
兄弟 你走火入魔了
You got arrest records,
逮捕记录
family history, timelines--
家庭史 时间线
Jesus Christ, you did a fucking psychological profile on him.
老天 你他♥娘♥的♥还给他做了心理侧写
Had to do something.
总要做点什么
I know proof isn't what I know I saw.
我知道自己没看到证据
Couldn't take it to the cops.
没法把这些交给警♥察♥
M.C.'s relationship with SAMCRO.
因为玛雅帮和俱乐部的关系
Couldn't take it to Bishop.
也不能交给主教
And that look in your eye, brother...
你的眼神 兄弟
It's the same look you had nine years ago.
和九年前一模一样
Put you in this whole fucking mess.
让自己牵扯进这破事里
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么做
You're not gonna let it go until you do.
在事情了解之前 在你动手之前
Till it's finished.
你不会放手的
And now...
现在
neither will I.
我也不会
* Mother of exiles *
自♥由♥女神像
* The torch of hope *
代表希望的火炬
* In the toss of the tempest *
在狂乱的暴风雨总
* Threw us Madison's rope *
扔给我们麦迪逊的绳子
* But the brazen giant *
但这座黄铜巨像
* With limbs astride *
四肢横跨
* Blocks the golden door *
封住了金色大门
* To the U.S. of Lies *
美国的谎言
* Damn your huddled masses *
去他妈的芸芸众生
* Scrub our floors *
擦干净我们的地板
* Cut our grasses *
修剪我们的草坪
* I am a wolf *
我是一头狼
* A wild cur *
一条恶犬
* Cut from the pack *
一匹孤狼
* With blood on my fur *
身上沾血
* And every howl *
每一声嚎叫
* Marks a debt *
都是一个记号♥
* 'Cause a beaten dog *
因为一条挨打的狗
* Never forgets *
永远不会忘记
* 'Cause a beaten dog *
因为一条挨打的狗
* Never forgets *
永远不会忘记
* Never forgets *
永远不会忘记
Everything good?
都挺好吧
Yeah, I guess.
还行
Where's Gilly?
吉利人呢
The Creep's on a scrap run.
阿怪去运东西了
Yuma.
尤马
She doing okay?
她还好吗
Yeah. She's upstairs.
嗯 她在楼上
Rode here together.
一起过来了
That's a good sign.
是个好兆头
We're working shit out.
我们正在解决矛盾
Glad to hear that, son.
那敢情好啊 孩子
I got a letter from Corrections.
我从劳♥改♥所收到一封信
Stockton PO.
斯托克顿市邮局寄来的
Have to... clean up some parole paperwork.
我得 完成一些假释的文书
Discharge shit.
完成出狱的流程之类的
Angel said he'd ride up with me.
安琼说他会和我一起去
Lot of patches north of Berdoo.
贝尔都北面不太好走
Should take Coco and Gilly with.
带上可可和吉利
I was thinking maybe we'd go up alone.
我想 要不就我们两个人去
Eight-hour ride...
8个小时的行程
give us a chance to keep talking.
是个好好谈一谈的机会
Yeah. Makes sense.
好吧 有道理
Stay off the 10.
别走10号♥公路
Still haven't cleaned up our Samoan problem.
我们和萨摩亚的问题还没解决
Right.
好的
I'll make the ride-through calls.
我去打几个招呼
The clubhouse will be your first stop in Stockton.
到了 斯托克顿 先去那边的俱乐部
We'll let Ramos know you're coming.
我们会和拉莫斯说一声
He'll sort you out.
他会帮忙的
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢了
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表