剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Yep.
好的
All right? Yeah, that hurts.
还好吗 还好 有点痛
Ow! Shit. My bad.
操 我的错
Heard about Medina.
我听说麦迪纳的事情了
My condolences.
节哀顺变
Thanks, man. Does he need a doc?
谢了兄弟 他需要医生吗
Nah, we'll get him home.
不用了 我们会带他回家的
We got one that can sew him up there.
我们有人能给他缝伤口
What do you know about this club?
你对这个帮派有了解吗
Swole Boys?
壮汉帮吗
They're out of a gym on the Southside.
他们是南方的哪个健身俱乐部出来的
They run the club from there.
在这里经营帮派
Grease monkeys, muscle heads.
都是些光顾着长肌肉的无脑废物
As far as we knew, they weren't outlaw.
就我们所知 他们也不是什么违法帮派
They got an outlaw problem.
他们遇到了违法的问题
Yeah, they do.
是啊 确实如此
I'm sorry this went down on my turf, brother.
真抱歉这事发生在我的地盘上 兄弟
We got shit to settle.
我们得搞定这个烂摊子
You can be a part of it or not.
看你要不要参加咯
Yeah.
肯定啊
Let's go burn down a fucking gym.
我们一起搞死那些该死的肌肉男
White guys, huh?
白人 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Hi, you must be Dita. Yes.
嘿 你就是蒂塔吧 是的
Oh, that's not necessary.
不用握手了
This session is how much?
一次心理治疗多少钱
We can discuss all that later.
我们可以之后再讨论
Answer the question, please.
请回答我的问题
My rate is $225,
一小时我收225美元
but the billing's already been taken care of.
但是帐已经结了
That's $2,000.
一共是2000美元
This isn't the way we do this.
我们可不是这么干事情的
I'll tell you how we're going to do this, Dr. Luna.
就这么跟你说吧 我们就是要这么做 露娜医生
My son and his demonio blanco of a wife
我的儿子和他的白鬼老婆
think that this is a good idea.
觉得让我来做治疗是个好主意
I can assure you, it's not.
我向你保证 这不是
You'll get that from me every week
我每周都可以从我这里拿到钱
and you can still bill my son.
而且你也可以继续向我儿子收费
But I don't Yes, I'm paying you to lie.
但是我不能 是的 我在付钱让你说谎
If anyone asks, I was here and I'm making progress.
如果有人问起 我都来跟你聊了 也大有进步
I can't do that. Oh, I think you can.
我不能这么做 噢 我觉得你可以
And if you don't, I'll tell my son you're a quack.
而且如果你不这么做 我会告诉我儿子你是个庸医
He'll have you kicked out of the building,
他会把你赶出这栋楼
ruin your reputation,
毁掉你的名誉
and then this cushy little "tell me your feelings" scam
然后这个轻松的 告诉我你的感受 的骗局
goes away for good.
再也不会有了
Don't analyze, sweetheart.
别分♥析♥了 亲爱的
It's a win-win.
这是双赢
His phone keeps blowing up.
他的电♥话♥一直在响
I know.
我知道
Someone's gonna come looking for him.
肯定有人会来找他的
I know.
我知道
Fuck.
操
I'm sorry, man. This was stupid.
抱歉 兄弟 这太蠢了
I don't know why I thought that--
我都不知道为什么我会以为
It was my idea to come here and do it this way.
这一切都是我的主意
This dude's just a fucking stone.
这个男人就他妈是块石头
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴
So now what?
所以现在怎么办
He's right.
他是对的
It's gonna have to be him or us.
不是他死就是我们死
Jesus.
天呐
We make it look like a break-in.
我们把现场搞的像个入室抢劫
Gotta be hundreds of people with a motive to kill this guy.
肯定有几百个人都杀他的动机吧
Cops ain't gonna dig too deep.
警♥察♥不会挖得那么深的
We get the guy who pulled the trigger.
我们抓住了开枪的人
Without ever knowing why.
但是永远都不知道为什么了
Some shit, little brother, we're not supposed to know.
有些破事 小弟 我们就不该知道
Hey, we'll go at him one more time.
我们再跟他对峙一次
Then we end it.
然后就结束这一切
We're gonna kill you.
我们要杀了你
Make it look like a break-in.
让这看起来像个入室抢劫现场
We don't want that.
我们不想这么做的
All we want to know
我们只想知道
is who paid you to kill our mother.
到底是谁付钱让你杀了我们的妈妈
It was over nine years ago.
都是九年前的事情了
It doesn't make you a snitch.
就算说了你也不会是什么告密者
It's our fucking mother. Who was it?
这可他妈是我们的妈妈 到底是谁
Give us a name!
把名字告诉我们
Who?
谁
Who the fuck paid you?
谁他么付钱给你的
Fuck that dog.
这只破狗
No!
不要
He's just hungry.
他只是饿了
I'll blow off his legs one at a time.
那我一枪打掉他一条腿
Slice off his nose, his fucking tail.
把他鼻子割下来 尾巴也割下来
Keep him alive as long as I can so you can watch him suffer.
让你看着他受苦 就是不让他死
Just tell us.
快说
Please.
拜托了
How are you holding up?
你怎么样了
We'll figure this out.
我们会想到办法的
Montserrat's connection's go deep.
蒙特塞拉的关系很广的
I mean with all of it.
我是说整体而言
Juggling both worlds.
在两个世界来回摇摆
If I'm being completely honest, uh...
要我完全说实话的话
I guess I'm enjoying it.
我还挺喜欢的
Profits are up.
利润高了
I feel like I'm able to give something back.
我感觉我终于能回馈了
And fucking over the DOJ?
跟司法部对着干
Well...
这个嘛
that's, uh, my family's payback for what they did to my father.
这是他们对我父亲所做的事情付出的代价
And your wife?
那你妻子呢
Is she enjoying it? - Emily?
她喜欢吗 艾米丽吗
Yeah, of course. She's fine.
当然 她挺好的啊
Why?
怎么了
You went to school in America.
你在美国上的学
Set up your business there, married an American.
开始做生意 娶了一个美国人
There's a reason
你在围栏
your life is on the other side of the fence.
那一侧的生活 都是有原因的
Over there, you're Miguel Galindo,
在那边 你是米格尔·加林多
venture capitalist and family man.
风险资本家 顾家的好丈夫
On this side...
而在这边
you're Jose Galindo's son,
你是约瑟·加林多的儿子
head of a drug cartel.
贩毒集团的头头
Every time you cross that border,
每次你跨过边境
your wife loses a little piece of you.
你妻子就失去了一部分的你
That's not true.
不是的
All the shit we've been through--
我们一起经过的那些破事
the shit you put us through...
你让我们经历的破事
Emily's strong.
艾米丽很坚强的
She knows what we have can't be broken.
她知道我们的一切是不会被击垮的
I don't think she needs to hear
我觉得她应该不用听
your uplifting marriage insight.
你积极向上的婚姻建议
Sí.
喂
Gracias.
谢谢
Tell them firstclass airfare,
跟他们交代清楚头等舱机票
hotel, per diem, usual shit.
酒店 每日津贴什么的
It's gonna be cold as fuck in the Urals.
乌拉尔会冷的要死的
Yeah, they'll need to supply weather gear as well.
还需要提供防寒服
Get the drop dead dates. - Hobart, check this out.
把日期定死 霍巴特 你看这个
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表