剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
So far, we've seen three teams
目前看到三组人
bringing in supplies.
带来物资
Definitely mercs.
一定是雇佣兵
Probably got a full unit protecting her.
或许有一个小队保护她
Good work, brother.
做的好 兄弟
Collect your people. Stay out of sight.
清点人数 远离视线
And the homeowner, pay him off.
补偿家主
Gracias. De nada.
谢谢 不客气
Yeah?
喂
Taza.
是塔扎
You set?
你就位了吗
Yeah, there's only one way up to the garage
只有一条路通往车♥库♥
side stairwell.
边上的楼梯
Got a clear sight line. - Good.
找到了个清晰视角 好
Alvarez know? Yeah.
阿尔瓦雷斯知道吗 知道
He's keeping Galindo in the loop.
他会告诉加林多的
I'm here.
我在
We confirmed the safe house.
我们确认了安全屋位置
That's good news.
这是好消息
Do your thing today.
干♥你♥该干的事
I'll hit you up when I know more.
有更多消息我会联♥系♥你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're clear on our side, yeah.
这边都好了
Cartel confirm? - Confirmed.
集团确认了吗 确认了
Okay, hold on.
好 等下
Hobart's ready. Alvarez is in place.
霍巴特准备好了 阿尔瓦雷斯就位了
As Sandburg says, "Give it birth."
正如桑德伯格所说 让它诞生
Yes, go. - Green light.
是的 行动吧 绿灯
You got it. Got it.
好嘞 收到
Track down Señor Galindo.
追踪加林多先生
I think we should have some face time today.
我想今天我们得见一面
I am, uh...
我
I'm curious to see if he'll blink.
我很好奇他是否会眨眼
Okay, let's go.
好的 我们走吧
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Adelita.
艾德丽塔
All right, we have been activated.
上级指示开始行动了
You all know your assignments. Gear up.
都知道任务了吧 出发吧
These are our locals.
这些是当地人
Make sure they get their next payment.
确保他们得到补偿
You got it.
没问题
That bastard in your belly...
你肚子里的杂种
it's the only reason I haven't slit your throat.
是我没有撕破你喉咙的唯一原因
And maybe someday,
也许哪天
that bastard will slit yours.
这个杂种就会撕破你的
Got movement.
有人来了
We got six mercs...
有六个雇佣兵
and looks like a pregnant woman.
还有个孕妇
That's Hobart with her. Is it Adelita?
霍巴特带着她 是艾德丽塔吗
Here they come.
来了
Fuck, got her hooded.
操 她蒙着头
Heading west.
朝西走了
Call it in. Let everyone know.
上报 通知所有人
They're headed toward Alvarez.
他们冲阿尔瓦雷斯去了
This has gotta be the decoy.
这肯定是个圈套
We'll call Alvarez.
我们会通知阿尔瓦雷斯的
Why put Hobart on a bullshit run?
为什么把霍巴特搞得一团糟
He's their shot caller.
他是他们的头头
What if Galindo was wrong...
那如果加林多错了呢
and that was Adelita in the first one?
如果是艾德丽塔在第一辆车里呢
If the second one never leaves,
如果第二辆车不走的话
then we make that decision.
那我们就做那个决定
What decision?
什么决定
Alvarez takes down the fucking transport.
阿尔瓦雷斯他妈的取消了那次转移啊
Trinkets for your darling?
给你爱人的小饰品吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
I didn't expect to see you today,
我没想到今天会见到你
everything that's going on.
毕竟有一大堆事都在进行中
Sometimes things run more smoothly
有时候没有我 事情会
when I'm not around.
更加顺利
And besides, with your men helping us now...
况且 现在有了你的人帮我们
my mind's at ease.
我心情可就舒畅多了
Thought I might do a little shopping myself.
我想我最好自己去买♥♥点东西
Good for you. Enjoy.
很好啊 祝你开心啊
Maybe you can help me.
说不定你能帮我个忙
New girlfriend.
我的新女友
I-I want to get her something special,
我 想要给她点特别的东西
something that says, "I really want this to work,"
能够表达出 我真希望能跟你有结果
a, uh...
一个
A thoughtful token that establishes trust
建立信任的周到的象征品
and--and...
还 还有
dare I say, commitment.
恕我直言 对感情的承诺
Maybe buy her flowers,
或许 可以给她买♥♥花
take her to dinner, or, you know...
带她去吃晚餐 或者 你懂得
just tell her how you feel.
直接告诉她你的感受
The gifts, promises, hyperbolic flattery--
礼物啊 承诺啊 夸张的奉承啊
at the end of the day, they're meaningless...
到最后时分 都没什么意义
hollow.
很空洞
A woman worthy of your affection would know that.
一个值得你喜爱的女人会明白这一点的
You are very wise, señor.
你真的很有智慧 先生
I know we got off to a rocky start,
我知道我们最初关系并不好
but our arrangement...
但我们的步调
I really feel like we're in sync now.
我真的觉得我们现在同步了
Would you agree?
你应该同意吧
I hope that's true.
我希望那是真的
You set the pace, Mr. Potter.
你定基调好了 波特先生
I'm just following your lead.
我会跟随你的步伐的
Trying not to make the same mistakes my father made.
只不过你可不要犯我父亲那样的错误
Good luck with the girl.
祝你跟那个女孩有好的发展了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I, uh--I think we need to change our plan.
我 我觉得我们得修改一下计划了
Why?
为什么
Did Galindo blink?
加林多眨眼了吗
No, but, uh,
没有 但是
I'm afraid I may have.
我恐怕我会
I can't read him.
我不能看透他
I don't like that.
我不喜欢那种感觉
Let's, uh--let's play it safe.
我们 我们还是保险点吧
Call Hobart's men. We'll go to scenario three.
喊上霍巴特的人 我们开始第三套方案
Okay? Yeah.
可以吗 好的
Must have been rough doing eight years...
坐牢八年牢肯定不好过吧
looking at 20.
没准是20年呢
Shit, 18 months in Chino
妈的 在奇诺那18个月
almost killed me.
简直要把我折磨死
You figure it out.
你会想到办法的
After a while...
没多久
It's all you know.
你就全懂了
You mad I didn't come up that much?
你会生气我缺席了那么久吗
No.
没有
I was a shitty brother. Not anymore.
我真是个烂透了的哥哥 不再是了
You're gonna be a good father, Angel.
你会是个好父亲的 安琼
What happens here, bro?
然后会怎么样呢 兄弟
You know, with her...
你知道的 跟她
a baby?
还有孩子
You know I'ma fuck it all up.
你知道我会搞砸这一切的
Your promise to Adelita...
你对艾德丽塔的承诺
carrying the weight of that secret...
带着那个秘密的负担
The shit that went down
你跟主教昨晚
with you and Bishop last night...
都因为这个闹翻了
Clearly, you put your family first.
显然你是把家庭放在第一位额
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表