剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Woman could be one of Potter's.
可能是某个波特的女人
The station wagon's heading to Mexicali.
那辆旅行车是往墨西卡利开的
Had to stay south to avoid us.
为了不碰上我们只能往南开
Yeah, but once you clear these two towns,
是的 但一旦经过了这两个镇子
everything leads to Route 2.
一切都通向2号♥国道
It's the only way to the hole in the wall.
是去那个墙洞的唯一的路
If Alvarez has to take down that transport,
如果阿尔瓦雷斯破坏了这次转移
who knows what the fuck Potter will do?
谁知道波特能干出什么鸟事来呢
Everything blows up.
一切都会毁了
If she's in that third car,
如果她在那第三辆车里
we can catch it before Alvarez crosses.
我们可以在阿尔瓦雷斯越境前追上它
You won't have to make that call.
你不需要作出这个决定
We can buy a ride to the tunnel.
我们可以搭车去隧♥道♥
Then pick your crew.
选择你要带的人
Go get Adelita.
去救艾德丽塔吧
Creep, you with us. All right.
阿怪 你跟我们一起 好了
Let's move. Let's ride.
行动吧 出发
Yeah.
喂
What's your ETA?
你们预计何时到达
We just crossed marker 234.
我们刚过了234路标
Everything good with our asset?
我们的人一切都好吧
Yeah.
是的
Okay, good.
好的 很好
That was Agent Collins.
是柯林斯探员
Scenario three's going smoothly,
方案三进展顺利
so Adelita should be here just about sunset.
艾德丽塔应该会在太阳落山前到这
Lovely.
很好
And our army limousine? On schedule.
我们的军队加长轿车呢 按计划顺利进行
I didn't think you'd want two tactical Humvees
我不知道你要让两辆军用悍马
sitting by a hole in the wall until it was dark.
在一个墙洞旁待到天黑
Yeah.
好的
Okay, primo, let us know.
好的 兄弟 随时联♥系♥
Adelita wasn't in the other car.
艾德丽塔不在另外那辆车里
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Load everything we got.
把子弹都上膛
* But you ain't just exactly sure what's hip *
但你不懂到底什么是时尚
* Starting to let your hair grow *
开始留头发
* Spend big bucks to top your wardrobe *
花大把的钱买♥♥衣服
* But somehow you know *
但不知怎么你知道
This might be it.
可能就这样了
* What is hip? *
什么是时尚
* Tell me, tell me if you think you know *
告诉我 如果你知道就告诉我
* What is hip? *
什么是时尚
* If you're really hip *
如果你真的时尚
* The passing years will show *
时间会揭露一切
That's it.
就这么着了
* Maybe hipper than hip *
也许更时尚
* What is hip? *
什么是时尚
Someone's coming up pretty hot.
有人使劲追上来了
Should I call it in?
我应该跟其他人说一声吗
Hold on.
等会
Shit.
操
Yeah, call him.
好吧 给他打电♥话♥
Yeah.
好的
Shit.
操
Give it to me.
把电♥话♥给我
Hello? What's happening?
喂 怎么了
They're definitely not friendlies.
他们绝对不是友方
We're trying to outrun them.
我们在试图甩掉他们
* What is hip?
什么是时尚
Hello?
喂
Agent?
探员
Linares, call our friends at Policía Estata now.
利纳雷斯 赶紧给我们认识的州警♥察♥打电♥话♥
* The passing years will show *
时间会揭露一切
Agent Collins!
柯林斯探员
* What is hip?
什么是时尚
* I, I'd like to know *
我 我想知道
Shit!
操
Get ready!
准备好
* Is it in the style of your hair? *
是在你的发型里吗
It's the fucking M.C.
是他妈玛雅摩托帮的
* The clothes that you wear? *
还是你的穿衣风格
Collins!
柯林斯
* What is hip, y'all? *
什么是时尚 大家
That's her! She's in the back!
她在那 她在后座
You gotta slow down! Hold on!
你得减速 抓紧了
Hey, Coco, ready, ready, ready?
可可 准备好了吗
Easy! Careful!
注意点 小心
Yeah, go, go, go, go.
没错 撞上去 撞撞撞
* I wanna know what hip is *
我想知道什么是时尚
It's not slowing down! What are you doing?
它没有减速 你在干什么
Fuck, y'all.
操
Oh, Jesus, thank God. Angel?
天呐 谢天谢地 安琼
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
过来 来来来
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You have to go, all of you.
你得离开这里 你们全都得走
What are you talking about? We came for you!
你说什么呢 我们就是来救你的
No, I can't go.
不 我不能走
This is what needs to happen.
我必须留下来
Potter thinks I'm the threat.
波特认为我就是那个威胁
If he has me, he'll stop chasing everything else:
他要是有了我 就不会再抓别人了
Montserrat, Galindo.
蒙特塞拉特 加林多
It all keeps going, everything we planned.
事情就会步入正轨了 我们计划的一切
No, that--come on, please. Come on, come on, come on!
不 不行 走吧 走走走
Angel, I need you to keep it going, please.
安琼 我需要你把一切继续下去 求你了
Promise me.
答应我
Come on, Angel, we gotta go!
快点 安琼 我们得走了
We'll be fine.
我和孩子会没事的
Please don't. You have to let me go.
求你了别这样 你必须要放开我
Please don't.
求你了别
Angel, come on, dog! Come on!
安琼 赶紧的 走了
Okay, Angel, we gotta go.
好了安琼 我们得走了
Come on. Come with me.
走吧 跟我走吧
Come on, hermano!
走了 兄弟
Angel, we gotta go! Now, go!
安琼 我们必须得走了 现在 走
Go! Come on!
走 赶紧的
Let's go! Let's go! Go, go, go, go, go!
我们走 我们走 走走走 快走
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表