剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "mayans m.C."...
玛雅帮 前情提要
Not many butcher shops
可没几个肉铺
with a classic literature section.
陈列经典文学选集的
This about my son? It's about you, ignacio.
是有关我儿子的事吗 伊格纳西奥 是关于你的事
I have so many questions.
我有太多问题想和你探讨了
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
I was supposed to kill both of them.
我本应该把他们俩都干掉的
The job came in through packer.
这个活是通过帕克到我手里的
It came from mexico.
那就是墨西哥那边的
Yeah, he's anal about keeping records.
是啊 他一直有保存记录的习惯
He might have more details.
他那里也许有更多线索
I'll get whatever I can from packer.
我会尽量从帕克那里得到有用的信息
After that, we're clean.
之后 我们就两清了
Morning. Marlon will help you.
早上好 马龙会帮助你的
Marlon? Hi.
马龙 嗨
This is everything? Yes.
这是所有的资料吗 是的
Great. I believe it is.
很好 应该全部都在这了
Okay.
好的
mercs got adelita.
雇佣兵抓了艾德丽塔
Gotta meet alvarez and galindo at the warehouse.
我们得再仓库和阿尔瓦雷斯和加林多碰头
Angel, set up in the ariza tunnel.
安琼 你去把阿里扎隧♥道♥那边装备好
We need someone on comms.
我们需要有人在那边随时联♥系♥
What? Oh, fuck no.
什么 我他妈才不去
I gotta be on this.
我得在这干正事
Until we table what happened in berdoo,
直到我们把之前发生的事理清楚之前
you take a step back.
你就退而求稳吧
man, fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
it's my kid!
那是我的孩子
Adelita--it's my fucking kid!
艾德丽塔怀的 是我的孩子
You pick your crew. Go get adelita.
选几个人和你一起去 去把艾德丽塔带回来
It's the fucking m.C.
是玛雅帮的人
hold on!
别开火
oh, jesus. Thank god.
感谢上帝 没事就好
you have to go. I need you to keep it going.
你快去吧 我需要你继续走下去
We'll be fine.
我们没事的
Please don't. You have to let me go.
别这样 你现在必须先放下我
We gotta go now! Go!
我们得撤了 快走
shut the fuck up!
闭上鸟嘴
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
我他妈要宰了你们
what? They're very loud.
怎么了 这些鸟太他妈吵了
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊 我也觉得
You don't gotta stay here, man.
你不用一直在这陪我待着
I'm not gonna fucking off myself.
我又不会弄死自己
Actually, I'm just here to protect the birds.
我是来保护那些小鸟的
Yeah, well, the birds appreciate it.
好吧 小鸟很感激你的帮助
breakfast?
吃早饭吗
got the call from san diego.
我接到了圣地亚哥那边来的电♥话♥
Adelita's been delivered safe and sound.
艾德丽塔安全抵达
She's now resting comfortably
她现在正在第32海军基地
at the 32nd street naval station.
舒舒服服的休息呢
Medical workup?
健康检查结果呢
Both mother and child are fine.
母子都很健康
Oh, that's something, isn't it?
那不容易啊 不是吗
And, uh, what magic...
我们在州警局的朋友这次
Have our friends in la policía estatal conjured up?
发现什么线索了吗
Nothing.
什么都没有
They couldn't get anything off the car.
他们在车上没发现任何线索
It was burned to the bone.
车早就烧的不成样子了
Course it was.
果然是这样
someone intercepted that car,
有人劫下了那辆车
figured out adelita was behind door number three.
还知道艾德丽塔在车后面
Policía said that when they got to the scene,
据警♥察♥说 他们到达现场的时候
adelita was just... Standing there.
艾德丽塔 就自己呆呆的站在那里
The other car was too far to pursue.
另一辆车已经跑出去很远 追不上了
Must have been someone who was spooked by the sirens.
肯定是听到警笛声就吓跑了
A local crew, a random carjack?
也许是当地的团伙 随机劫车
Are 1989 crown vic wagons topping
就算是劫车 你觉得有人会抢劫一辆
the most stolen vehicle chart these days?
1989年的维多利亚皇冠破车吗
Big demand in the white trash mothers market, maybe.
没准这个车在穷苦白人老妈的市场大受欢迎呢
Then who goes to all that trouble
那会是谁费这么大力气劫车
and leaves the prize behind?
却又不把成果带走呢
The rebels would have taken on the cops.
叛乱者只会针对警♥察♥
Even your suspicion about galindo,
即使你怀疑是加林多干的
if the cartel wanted her, they would have her.
如果贩毒集团想要她 早就把她带走了
It's all a bit upside down, isn't it?
怎么样都解释不通 是不是
Oh, well.
噢对了
You know what they say about drastic confusion.
你知道他们对这种令人困惑的情况怎么说吗
No, I don't. What do they say?
我不知道 他们怎么说的
You should have your plebes pack all this up,
你现在应该让你的手下把资料带好
head to san diego.
出发去圣地亚哥
I believe admiral davidson has accommodations for us.
我相信戴维森上将会帮我们安排住宿的
Ahoy, matey.
回见 兄弟
* oh, lord *
噢 上帝啊
* have mercy on me *
请仁慈怜悯我吧
* oh, lord, have mercy on me *
上帝啊 如果我做错了什么
* if I done anybody wrong *
请对我仁慈一些吧
did you sleep at all?
你昨晚睡了吗
not really.
没怎么睡
What happens now?
现在怎么办
I suppose...Nothing.
我觉得 什么都不用做吧
We just keep doing what we've been doing
我们就继续该怎么样怎么样
and hope it doesn't come unglued.
希望事情不会败露就行了
I'm sure that's why adelita did what she did,
我觉得这就是艾德丽塔之所以那样做
knowing you would keep moving things forward
是因为她知道了 即使没有她
without her.
你也会继续走下去
Excuse me. Just heard from marcus.
打扰你们了 马库斯刚才和我联♥系♥
His escalade died. I'm gonna go pick him up.
他的车坏了 我得去接他一趟
Luis is inside.
路易斯在里面
Mondo and batan are at the gate.
蒙多和巴坦在大门口守着
Okay. Thank you.
我知道了 谢谢
I should get dressed.
我该去穿衣服了
hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Fuck out here.
滚出来
it's the trucks that passed us.
是刚刚过去那两辆卡车
Stay with them. Get help.
你留下来 找人帮忙
who the fuck are you guys?
你们他妈到底是谁啊
what up, angel? 'sup?
安琼 最近怎么样啊 你好啊
Hey, bro. You good?
嘿 兄弟 你最近好吗
Where's coco and gilly?
可可和吉莉在哪儿
Gilly's with the chinese. Coco's with his kid.
吉莉和中国人在一起 可可陪孩子呢
Bailing letty out?
把莱蒂保释出来了吗
something to do with her school.
好像和她学校有点关系
Should be back soon.
应该很快就回来了
Come on, brother.
来吧 兄弟
Let's get you all cleaned up. You smell like shit.
去把你自己洗干净点 你臭死了
All right.
好吧
So big brother... How is he?
大哥怎么样了
He's fucked up.
他情况很糟
But not broken.
但也不至于一蹶不振
Something shifted.
有些事变了
Keep him close.
看着他点
Absolutely.
当然了
we got a tail.
有人跟踪我们
black escalade.
黑色的凯迪拉克
Alpha, we got glue.
阿尔法 我们有个跟屁虫
let's do it.
开干吧
oh, fuck.
糟了
hi.
嗨
Come on in.
进来吧
The kids at school?
孩子们去上学了吗
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表