剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
Same place where Puffy rapped about a chick named Tondalea, man.
爽 感觉真爽啊
Damn, that felt good, son.
活出真我 兄弟
Keep it real, dog.
-真性情 -必须的
- Keeping it real. - All day.
-必须的 -必须的
- All day, every day. - All day.
-你知道 -懂我意思吗
- You know that. - You know what I'm saying?
好兄弟
My--my dude.
巴比和苏西有点什么料呢
And what can I say about Bobby and Suzy?
绝世好父母
The perfect parents
养出了绝世好孩子
with the perfect child.
从不出任何差错
Never does anything wrong.
-他爱烧东西 -天
- He sets things on fire! - Damn.
我睡了我秘书
I'm sleeping with my secretary.
你有点太诚实了 巴比
You may have overshot that one, Bobby.
瞧见没
You see?
大家都装文化人
We are all faking the funk.
瞧瞧这些迎宾
Look at this hostess.
她可能为了赚学费
She's probably putting herself through school,
来这里打工
working overtime here.
没错
Yeah, right.
瞧好吧
Watch this.
释放吧
Make it rain.
脱衣舞♥女♥
A stripper!
即便我...
Even I...
我知道你们怎么想
yes, I know you look at me and say,
觉得我一表人才 风度翩翩吧
"Look at that smart, dapper rascal."
但很可惜
But alas.
这只是个...
This is nothing but a...
我脏运动裤的一个裤腿儿
leg from my dirty sweatpants.
你们都是一群装叉的人
You're all a bunch of pretenders,
你们知道谁不装吗
but you know who's not a pretender?
艾什丽
Ashley.
她有真才实干
She's the real deal,
如果不让她入会 你们就是有毛病
and you all are crazy if you don't want her in your club.
走 小艾
Come on, Ash.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
吐槽吧
Go ahead.
你们仨就像一盒中剩下的三个鸡蛋
You look like the last three eggs in a carton.
真不敢相信你把那条脏运动裤腿儿套脖子上了
I can't believe you put that nasty sweatpant leg around your neck.
我喷除味剂了
I Febreze'd it first.
凯伦给我发信息了
Karen texted me.
显然 他们还考虑让我入会
Apparently, they're still considering my membership.
真好啊
Wow. Nice.
马克也联♥系♥我了
Yeah, Mark hit me up.
想找我玩扑克呢
Told me he wants to get a spades game going.
谢谢你 马龙
Thank you, Marlon.
我知道你只是想帮我
I know you were trying to help me.
我承认
And I'll admit,
尽管你有时表现不得体
as inappropriate as you can be,
我很敬佩你总是能做自己
I admire your ability to always be yourself.
我想如果我举止得体
I guess if I was more appropriate,
我们就不会离婚了
we'd have never gotten divorced.
马龙 如果你举止得体
Marlon, if you were more appropriate,
我们当初就结不成婚了
we never would have gotten married.
有时候 我就想给你个大大的拥抱啊
Sometimes I just want to hug you.
你总是说到点子上 亲爱的
You say all the right things, boo.
太二了
That's so silly.
你们俩怎么了
So what happened to you two?
我们吃霸王餐了
We dined and dashed.
我和伊维特
I think Yvette and I
今晚更进一步了解彼此了
learned a little something about each other tonight.
是啊 了解你穷得叮当响了
Yeah, that your ass is broke in any language.
总之
Well, either way,
耍了权贵的感觉很爽啊
it felt good to stick it to "The Man."
这个嘛 抱歉 "雌雄大盗"
Yeah, well, sorry, Bonnie and Clyde,
阿瓦隆俱乐部打来电♥话♥了
the Avalon called.
看来"权贵"
Seems like "The Man"
在衣帽间拿了你们的身份证
has your IDs at coat check.
你是猴子请来的逗比吗
You know what?
你提议吃霸王餐的啊
It was your idea to dine and dash.
你个穷鬼... 闭嘴吧
You broke-ass-- shut up!
给我出去
Get out.
滚出艾什丽的家
Get out of Ashley's house.
滚
Get out!
他是不是傻啊
Can you believe that?
我们可不想协助与教唆逃犯
Hey, we ain't aiding and abetting no fugitive.
你也得赶紧走
You get your ass out too.
艾什丽
Ashley.
我还有两个孩子呢
I got two kids.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表