剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
那小孩叫什么名字
So what's the little guy's name?
尤金
Eugene.
尤金啊
Eugene!
听起来就是个学霸的名字啊
That's a nice, nerd name.
激起了我的好奇心
I'm intrigued.
咱们来谈谈尤金吧
Tell me about Eugene.
我们在戏剧社认识的
Well, I met him in the drama club, so...
戏剧社
Drama club?
戏剧社的尤金啊
Drama club Eugene!
继续说
Do go on.
他还在橄榄球队里帮忙
And he kind of helps out with the football team.
跑腿小弟
Water boy!
我特别紧张
I'm so nervous.
我怎么才能知道男生喜不喜欢自己
How do I know if a boy even likes me?
当一个男生喜欢一个女生时
Well, when a boy likes a girl,
他就会用眼神勾搭
he gives her certain looks, right?
比如你妈妈
It's like your mom.
我第一眼看见她时
When I first saw her,
就用我那迷离的小眼神勾引她
I gave her the look over the chain link fence.
一切不言而喻
Like, "Hey."
瞧她偷笑那个样子
Look at her over there giggling.
那时我就知道我拿下这姑娘了
Look, see, that's when I knew I had her.
她当时感觉是这样
She was like,
我瞧见你了 小瘦子
"I see you over there, Slim.
一头毛卷发
With your nappy, curly hair...
还对棕皮肤尤物情有独钟
And your lil' cocoa-brown complexion.
我看出你有印第安血统了
I know you got some Indian in you,
我说的不是印度咖喱风
and I'm not talking about the kind with curry.
皆为美国土著人
要么是切罗基人
It's either Cherokee,
要么就是黑脚人
or you Blackfooted-ed."
我觉得我拿不出这种范儿
Yeah, I don't think I can pull that off.
好吧
A'ight.
你只要做自己就可以了
All you have to do is be yourself.
你出生那一天
You know, the day you were born,
我就爱上你了
I fell in love with you,
我肯定尤金也会喜欢上你
and I'm pretty sure Eugene will too.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
你有时候真挺会说话的
You know, sometimes you really have a way with words.
我毕竟泡到你了
I hit you off, right?
而有时候一张嘴就欠抽
And sometimes you don't.
马莉的朋友马上就来了
Marley's friend is gonna be here any minute.
你确定你会淡定吗
You sure you gonna be okay?
我很淡定 他就是个书呆子
I'm good. He's a nerd.
他来了
There he is right now.
估计是这副样子
He's probably gonna be like,
「我叫尤金
"My name is Eugene.
我可喜欢在球队干打杂了
I love washing jockstraps,
我特别喜欢《汉密尔顿》的原声音乐
and I'm totally into the 'Hamilton' soundtrack,
因为特别陶冶我的情操」
'cause it makes me feel so swagged out."
别担心我了
I'll be fine.
马莉在家吗
Is Marley home?
在
Yeah.
等我一下呗 大兄弟
Give me one second, brah.
那个人死定了
That's a dead man right there.
15岁
15.
那家伙看起来有32岁了
That brother look every bit of 32.
他可能还有房♥贷
He probably got a mortgage,
还要给孩子赡养费呢
child support payments due.
这货太老颜了
That man is old.
实力吐槽连任后的奥巴马苍老相
他看起来像第二任期时的奥巴马
He look like second-term Barack Obama.
他好像跟我是一届
I think he graduated with me.
他肯定在我的毕业相册里
He's in my yearbook.
我去拿一下我的毕业相册
Let me get my yearbook.
你们猜怎么着
Guess what?
他给我买♥♥了我最爱的焦糖咖啡冻饮
He bought me my favorite caramel frappe.
亲爱的 真好啊
Sweetheart. That's so nice.
-他真贴心 -是啊
- He's adorable. - Yeah.
宝贝 你说他在球队里帮忙
Baby, you said he helps out with the football team?
嗯 他在比赛中负责扔球给大家
Yeah, he helps out by throwing the ball to everyone during the game.
他丫是个四分卫啊
He's the damn quarterback.
这么说吧 这小子满脑子就一件事
I'm telling you, that boy only got one thing on his mind.
马龙 我们在呢
Marlon, we are right here.
-什么都不会发生 -那是必须滴
- Nothing is gonna happen. - You damn right.
扎克
Zack.
听着 你帮我去监听你姐
All right, I need you to go bug your sister.
-这就去 -这才是我儿子
- I'm on it. - My dude.
你得淡定
You need to relax.
他只有15岁而已
He is only 15 years old.
15岁 你知道我15岁时都干些什吗
15? Do you know what I was doing at 15?
15岁的男生 饥渴的小猛兽
15-year-old boys, they're walking hormones.
每天转悠
They just walk around.
就想着打炮
They just hump all day.
身体很诚实
Just...their bodies just do this.
我15岁时 满脑子都是打炮啊
When I was 15, I would just hump anything.
连毛毯子都不会放过
Blankets, it didn't matter what it was.
扎克 别捣乱
Look, Zack, go away.
天呐
God.
尤金 你想去我房♥间里学习吗
Eugene, do you want to go up to my room and study?
好了 该我出场了
It's on. That's my cue.
「棒打鸳鸯」的时刻到了
It's time for the daddy beatdown.
我在这里就行 亲爱的
No, I'm cool right here, babe.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
这比我们想象中还要糟糕
This is worse than we thought.
谁想象了啊
We didn't think anything.
过来
Come here.
你看 你快看啊
Girl, look. Look at this.
过来 瞧瞧
Come here. Look at this.
瞧瞧那个男人 瞧...
Look at that man. Look...
-小子 你别拉我了 -好啦...
- Boy, you better get off me. - Okay, but...
算一下圆周长
Look for the circumference.
这小子太缺德了
This boy is diabolical.
他是在利用她通过几何考试
He's using her to pass the geometry test.
他也可能是一个好孩子
Or maybe he's just a nice boy
喜欢跟咱家闺女待在一起
who enjoys our daughter's company.
别傻了 咱女儿无聊透了
What? She is boring as hell.
你看过她的「快闪」吗
Have you seen her Snapchat?
简直了
My God.
我四个月前就不关注她了
I unfollowed her four months ago.
打扰一下 夫人
Excuse me, Miss,
我能再来一块爆米条吗
can I get another Rice Krispie Treat?
我从没吃过这么好吃的
Those are, like, the best I ever had.
当然可以了
Sure, of course.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧 他人畜无害
See, he's harmless.
你就瞎到那个份儿上了吗
Are you that blind?
那货刚跟你调情了啊
That man-dude just flirted with you,
你都没看出来吗
and you didn't even see that?
用他那撩人的嗓音
He had a little sexy voice on.
还一边摸着下巴...
He's rubbing his little... his little chin hairs.
「我能再来一块爆米条吗」
"Yo, can you get me another Rice Krispie Treat?"
「我从没吃过这么好吃的」
Like, those was the best-est Rice Krispie Treats I ever had."
你做的爆米条难吃死了
Your Rice Krispie Treats are terrible.
扎克
Zack!
你喜欢妈妈做的爆米条吗
Do you like Mommy's Rice Krispie Treats?
就三份食材 妈妈
It's only three ingredients, Mom.
你是怎么做到这么难吃的啊
We don't know how you screw 'em up.
谢谢
Thank you.
得分
Point.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表