剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
事实表明 奈格尔奶奶
Turns out Nana Noggle
从你七岁起就给你存款了
has been doing some deposits ever since you were seven.
这笔钱不能花
That money's not for spending,
那是奶奶特殊的圣诞储蓄金
that's Nana's special Christmas Club money.
足够让你搬出马龙家里
Well, it's damn sure enough for you to be out of Marlon's
自力更生了
and living on your own.
我答应奶奶 除非跌倒人生谷底
I promised my Nana I wouldn't spend that money
我才会用那笔钱
unless I hit rock bottom.
你无家可归 还没有工作
You're homeless and unemployed.
你已经到谷底了 亲
You're there, boo!
我要是出贱招 你根本招架不住
you have no idea how low I can go.
行 我也编辑了一条短♥信♥
Okay, well, I, too, have composed a text.
只要点击一下
And I am one click away...
就发给马龙了
from sending it to Marlon.
-你绝不会那么做 -是吗
- You wouldn't. - Wouldn't I?
到我这个年纪
You don't get to be my age
套路玩得深
without learning a thing or two
挖黑历史的功力深厚着呢
about digging up dirt,
史蒂芬德里
Stephandre.
你这种人才
You'd make a mighty fine addition
可以来「史酷比」解谜社团发挥用武之地啊
to the Scooby Doo Mystery Solvers Club.
我们在寻找黑人版威尔玛
We're looking for a black Velma.
你明知姐是黛芬妮
You know damn well I'm a Daphne.
她来了
There she is.
寿星女驾到
There's the birthday girl.
你好 「飞车小子」
Hello, Evel Knievel.
你的摩托呢
Where's your bike?
我处理掉了
I got rid of it.
摩托车不安全
Motorcycles are dangerous,
那条皮裤穿得我蛋疼
and that leather suit gave me a terrible case of junk funk.
这就不用跟我说了
I didn't need to hear that.
我们是好蓝颜
Hey, we're besties.
就该倾听彼此
We're supposed to listen to everything.
成为彼此的后盾
And support each other.
所以如果...
So if...
你决定去手术
you decide to get your surgery,
我想让你知道 我会陪着你
I just want you to know that I'll be there for you.
所以...
So, hey...
我们去隆个咪♥咪♥吧
let's go get some tit-tays.
天啊
My God!
如果你仔细聆听了
You know what, if you were listening,
你从来没说要隆咪♥咪♥
you would know that I had never said i wanted some tit-tays, okay?
我只是考虑而已
I was only thinking about it.
但你之后闹了那一出
But then you started actin' a fool so...
我不得不对着干
I had to double down.
好吧 不管你怎么决定
All right, well, whatever you decide,
我都会支持你
just know that I'll be there for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在车道里等我♥干♥什么
But why are you standing in my driveway?
因为我想看你走进厨房♥时
Because I just want to see your face
你脸上的表情
as you walk into the kitchen.
可恶 马龙
Damn it, Marlon!
别这样 赏个脸呗
Come on. Be a sport?
好吧
Fine!
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我更讨厌你
I hate you more.
-还有 -怎么了
- And you know what? - Yes?
-最后一次 -最后一次
- This is the last one. - Last one.
-真最后一次 -真的
- For real! - For real.
-赶紧弄完吧 -走吧
- Let's get this over with. - Go on.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
没有惊喜派对
There is no surprise.
从今以后 我会好好聆听
From now on, I'm listening.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
BFF吗
BFF?
意思是 一辈子的好闺蜜
Best Friends Forever?
也可以是黑妹四十美呆了
Or Black, Fabulous and Forty.
我接受了
I will take it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-生日约炮 -不要
- Birthday sex? - No.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表