剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, but that's an R-rated movie,
你们怎么进去的
so how did you get in?
这就是「任务妖精」的任务
That was a job for the Job Goblin.
他们给了我六块钱 作为监护人
They gave me 6 bucks to chaperone.
抱歉 「给」吗 是付钱
I'm sorry, "Gave"? No, paid.
爸爸 我们意识到在「救济屋」长大
Dad, we realized it must've been really hard
对你来说肯定很艰辛
growing up in the projects.
是 所以我们买♥♥了真正的厕纸
Yeah, so we bought you this real toilet paper
以表我们对你辛劳付出的感谢
to say thanks for everything you guys do for us.
去玩吧
Get outta here.
这俩熊孩子给了打了两星
Little bastards only gave me two stars.
他们没事了
They're safe.
所以我们养的不是「小皇帝」
So we're not raising bougie brats.
是啊
No, we're not.
我就是想跟你道声歉
I just wanna say I'm sorry.
这周的表现有些夸张了
Took things a little too far this weekend.
就是从小家里穷
It's just that growing up with nothing...
让我不得不赚取一切
It made me work for everything.
我有些担忧 怕给孩子们太多
And I got scared that, by giving them everything,
他们就会变成「啃老族」
they'd end up with nothing.
我想平时惯一下孩子
So I guess it's not so bad
也不算太糟
If we... cuddled and spoiled them
就稍微惯一下
a little bit as long as we...
就是时不时教育他们一下
you know, check them every now and then.
得跟他们聊一下「救济屋」的生活
Got give them a Fulton projects chitchat!
地板上到处都是虫子
There are bugs all over the floor!
-什么 -没事
- What? - Don't worry about it!
就是些蟑螂
It's just cockroaches.
天呐 还会飞
My God, they're flying!
别紧张 我从波多黎各运进来的
Relax, these are the ones I shipped in from Puerto Rico.
别担心 它们听得懂西班牙语
Don't worry, they listen to Spanish.
马龙 停掉
Marlon, shut it down!
我想离开这里
I wanna get out of here,
但我困在这个破塑料沙发上了
but I'm stuck to this damn plastic.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表