剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
就会真成为赢家
then you are a winner!
你们准备好了吗 骆驼队
Now, are you ready, Camels?
是
Yeah!
数三下 一二三
On three! One, two, three!
你妈是"如花"
Yo' mama's ugly!
赞 我们上场吧
Yes! Now let's go out there
虐暴他们 赢下比赛
and show 'em that we're winners!
二 一...
Two, one...
我感觉好失败
I feel like such a loser.
失败 才上半场呢
Loser? It's only halftime.
你们都没用尽力气打比赛
And y'all didn't play hard enough to break a sweat.
瞧这孩子 汗都没出
Lookit, this boy is dry as hell.
你都不用洗澡 可以直接去教堂了
You could go to church after this.
爸
Dad!
我们落后二十分
We're down by 20 points!
已然预料到结局了
We can see where this is going.
教练 我们不是打街头篮球这块料
Coach, I don't think we're cut out for this type of basketball.
而加布刚才骂得太狠
And Gabe is really beating himself up
因此良心一直痛呢
over some of the things he's saying out there.
我以自己为耻
I'm ashamed of myself!
加布 别给我整"白人负疚感"了
Gabe, you stop it with all your little white guilt.
白人对种族主义而背负的内疚感
我们能获胜
We can win this.
你们上场
If you guys just go out there
把教你们的"街头篮球"发挥出来
and you play the street ball that I been teaching you,
我保证 我会领你们走向胜利
I guarantee you, I will coach you to victory.
你没法教一个黑人进窑子
You couldn't coach a black man into a rib joint!
加布 我很受伤
Gabe, I am both very hurt...
又很骄傲
yet proud...
你出师了啊
of you for that.
我又想揍你
Like, I wanna punch you
同时又想抱你一下
and hug you at the same time.
你这样
You know, what I want you to do?
你憋着这股毒舌劲儿 上场发挥出来
I want you to bottle that and save it for the court, okay?
抱歉 教练
Sorry, Coach.
你好像逼我们太紧了
I think you pushed us too far.
扎克
Zack...
你也走吗
you too?
对不起 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
这不是我们的作风
It's just not us.
黑人进窑子
Black man at a rib joint.
妹子 她回到家以后
Girl, and when she got home,
他在她家闹腾呢
he had wrecked her floors.
你知道她怎么做了吗
So you know what she did?
她要回了家里钥匙
She took away his key.
开了很好的头儿啊
That is such a great first step.
你正走在完美离异的道路上
You are on your way to a perfect divorce.
艾什丽 你听见了吗
Ashley, are you listening to this?
队员们离开太久了
You know what, the team's been gone a long time.
出什么事了 我要跟马龙谈一下
Something's going on. I'm gonna go talk to Marlon.
你不用跟他说话
You don't have to talk to him.
我跟我前夫都三年没说过话了
I haven't spoken to my ex-husband in three years,
信我
trust me.
为什么不跟他说话啊
Why don't you talk to him?
为什么要说话啊
Why would I need to?
你去他家接孩子也不说话吗
When you drop off the kids?
我就停下车 闪两次车灯
I pull into a parking lot. I flash my lights twice.
他们下车 上他的车 搞定
They get out of my car, they hop into his, and that's it.
离婚就该这么搞
That is how you do divorce.
街头贩毒也这么搞
That is also how you do a drug deal.
你哪根筋不对啊
What's wrong with you?
我听够了
You know what, I've heard enough.
我得去看看马龙了
I'm gonna go and speak to Marlon.
你去吧 我留下
Yeah, you go do that, and I'm gonna stay here
会一会"毒姐"
and chop it up with "El Chapo."
没事吧 教练
Everything okay, Coach?
我倒是想跟你说
I'd tell you,
但我不想踩你的个人界限
but I don't wanna violate your boundaries.
队员们呢 马龙
Where's the team, Marlon?
-那些倒霉孩子不打了 -什么
- Them little bastards quit. - What?
没人理我了
Nobody's talking to me.
加布耍够疯了
Gabe done lost his mind.
还有三个白人小孩到处晃悠
I got all these little white kids running around here
讲话带别人"妈妈"
talking about people's mamas.
黑人小孩也一样
And little black kids too.
扎克就要挨揍了
Zack's about to get popped.
他在场上说了一些很损的话
He said some outrageous stuff out there.
好吧 我承认
All right. I'll admit...
我划不清个人界限
I got boundary issues.
我一个劲儿逼迫别人 直到把人惹毛了
I just push people until they kick me to the curb.
好吧
Okay.
你说得没错
Yes, you're right.
你划不清个人界限
Your lack of boundaries is one of the reasons
是我们离婚的原因之一
our marriage didn't work.
我很担心 我们离婚后
And I got scared it would be a reason
也因此而处不好
that our divorce wouldn't work.
但马龙 你最大的缺点
But Marlon, your biggest weakness...
也是你的优势
is also your strength.
不如这样
So you know what?
利用这个优势
Use that strength.
让扎克赢一次
Give Zack the win.
知道吗
You know...
我有时搞不明白我为什么跟你离了
sometimes I wonder why I ever divorced you.
别瞎改剧本 小黑哥
Don't get it twisted, Negro.
是我甩了你
I divorced you.
各自保留意见吧
Okay, well, let's just agree to disagree.
行
Okay.
因为这些孩子都消失了二十分钟了
'Cause them kids been missing for 20 minutes,
我强烈怀疑
and I got a sneaking suspicion
那个疯加布在划我车
that lunatic Gabe is keying my car.
天呐
God.
好了 队员们 集♥合♥
All right, Camels, gather around.
坦纳 你说得对
Tanner, you were right.
我逼得你们太紧了
I pushed you guys too far.
我做事总是过火
I-I tend to go overboard.
这是我的弱点
That's my weakness.
但我打篮球时
But, see, when I played basketball,
我将此转化成优势了
I made that my strength.
我太过火
I'd take things too far.
所以会不顾一切去获胜
There's nothing I wouldn't do to win!
你们要将你们的弱势
And you guys have to take your weaknesses
转化为优势
and you have to turn them into strengths.
过来 棕色小孩
Come here, light skin.
你是个"三分球威胁"
You... you're a three-point threat.
我投不了三分啊
I can't shoot three-pointers.
你确实没这个技能 没说你有
You damn sure can't. I didn't say you could.
我说你是"三分球威胁" 知道原因吗
I said you're a three-point threat... you know why?
因为那些球员
'Cause those players,
他们看着你会想
they're gonna look at you and go,
"瞧这个'小孩版库里'啊
"Hey, look at little Steph Curry baby.
我敢说他肯定是个三分球投手"
I bet you that eggshell colored brother can shoot three-pointers."
你就这样 将其化为优势
And that's what you do, you use that to your advantage.
你假装投三分
You fake the three-pointer,
却运球跑 投二分
you dribble in, you take a two-pointer.
这招会屡试不爽
You gonna be hitting those all day long,
一直空位投篮 懂了吗
open shots. You got me?
你 过来 加布
You. Come here, Gabe.
你的弱点是什么
What's your weakness?
我就是个学霸
I'm just a nerd.
看出来了
Yes, you are.
但你知道吗 林书豪也是
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表