剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
But you know what? So is Jeremy Lin.
NBA篮球明星
NBA ball player.
你知道他毕业于哈佛大学的数学与科学系吗
You know he graduated Harvard with a degree in math and science?
实为经济学专业
其它球员靠蛮力跟他对抗时
So while all the brothers is playing athletic basketball on him,
人家用脑子算着呢
he's doing mathematic equations.
想着 "我利用勾股定理穿过去
He's like, "I cross over using the Pythagorean theorem,
a²+b²=c²
A square plus B square equals C square,
绕开后卫
and I spin around the defender
用π乘以半径
with the circumference of radius of Pi.
然后以45度长抛 每秒52转投篮
And I shoot a protracted 45-degree angle shot at 52 rotations per second,
一个空心球
and swish!
两分拿到 废柴们
Two points in your mouth, bitch!
那我呢 老爸
What about me, Dad?
你跟我一样 能说会道啊
Son, you got a big mouth like me!
虎父无犬子嘛
Hey, like father, like son.
儿子好样的
That's my boy!
瞧 你们都找到自己的优势了
See, now all of you guys have strengths,
如果发挥好这些优势
and if you use your strengths,
我保证
I guarantee you,
你们上场后
you're gonna go out there
一定会拿下这场比赛
and you're gonna win this game, okay?
骆驼队 来 我们加油
Now, Camels, come on, let's bring it in.
数三下
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
骆驼队
Camels!
上场 上场
Let's go, let's go!
不是赢了才有披萨吃吧
Pizza isn't contingent on a win, is it?
我们追回了二十分
We came back from 20 points down!
就输了一分
We only lost by one point!
我们差点就赢了
We almost won!
我们差点就赢了
We almost won!
我们差点就赢了
We almost won!
我们差点就赢了
We almost won!
这样吧 我们来一段差点胜利之舞
Hey, you know what? How 'bout we do an almost victory dance?
行了 别跳了
All right, stop.
差不多行了 我们又没赢
That's enough. 'Cause we didn't win.
不该这么开心
We shouldn't be that happy.
逗你们呢 来吧
I'm joking. Come on!
马龙 你在这里干什么啊
Marlon, what you doing out here?
这个...
Well...
我本来想像以前一样 从厨房♥门冲进去
I was gonna bust through the kitchen door like I normally do,
但我想起来我没有...
but then I realized I didn't have my...
钥匙
My key.
好吧 我们这样
Okay, so here's the deal.
你只有一次机会
You got one shot.
你投进了 就能拿回钥匙
You make it, you get your key back.
但我会扰乱你
But I'ma get inside your head.
我希望你的篮球技术
So I hope that your ball game
好过你经营婚姻的招数
is better than your marriage game.
受到一万点伤害 戳我痛处啊
That hurt! You goin' there!
太狠了
That hurt!
你最好别把我妈牵扯进来
You better not talk about my mama.
-你妈 -是啊
- Your mama? - Yeah.
你妈...
Yo' mama...
她一直不喜欢我
never liked me.
来抢吧
Come and get it.
抢不到
You ain't got that.
抢不到 当心了 小妹妹
You ain't got that. Watch out, shorty.
-瞧瞧 瞧瞧 -你赶紧别..
- Look at that, look at that! - Just stop poking...
是这样
You know what?
我不想因为我投进
I don't want the key back
你才把钥匙给我
because I made a stupid basketball shot.
我想让你
I only want the key back
心甘情愿把钥匙给我
if you want me to have it back.
谢天谢地
Thank God...
因为我感觉我够呛能投进
'Cause I didn't think I could make it from here.
我知道 教练
I know, Coach.
那么
So...
我们继续维持和谐的离异关系吗
we back to having a cool divorce?
我们还是...
Let's try the...
保持几乎和谐的离异关系吧
almost cool divorce.
我几乎同意吧
I'm almost cool with that.
扎克
Hey, Zack,
你可以把卧室的窗关了
You can close your bedroom window.
你妈把钥匙还给我了
Mommy gave me the key back.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表