剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I'm on a case.
一个死了的说唱歌♥手
A dead rapper.
现在似乎又活了
Well, not dead now, it seems.
有个目击者跟我们说了个疯狂的故事
But a witness told us this crazy story
说他看见被害人胸口插着把刀
that he saw the victim with a knife in his chest.
-我根本不知道怎么回事 -等等
- I've no idea what's going on. - Wait...
死了 然后又活了
Dead, then not dead?
我好像知道
I think I do.
路西法
Lucifer!
路西法
Lucifer.
路西法
Lucifer!
路西法
Lucifer!
路西法
Lucifer.
我们想死你了
We've missed you so damn much.
放我下来
Put me down!
请原谅我 我的王
Forgive me, my king.
能见到你真的太好了
It's just so great to see you.
德莫斯
Dromos?
你看 斯奎 我就说他能认出我
You see, Squee? I told you he'd recognize me.
可
But...
你们来这里做什么
what are you doing here?
当然是为了你
We're here for you, of course.
来帮你回家
To help you get back home.
所以你是说
So you're saying there are two
有两个穷凶极恶的恶魔在洛杉矶乱跑
murderous demons on the loose in Los Angeles?
是啊 而且其中一个似乎使用了金利的身体
Yeah. And one appears to have entered Kinley's body.
那他们 或者说你们
And they, or you...
可以随意随时的进入人类的身体
can just jump into a human's body whenever you want?
不
No.
躯体必须属于一个已死的 万劫不复的灵魂
The... body has to belong to a dead, doomed soul
否则恶魔无法感知到
or a demon wouldn't know
何时何地有个新鲜的空躯壳
where or when there was a recent vacancy.
所以有人杀了金利
So someone killed Kinley.
起码我不用再担心他会伤害路西法了
At least I don't have to worry about him hurting Lucifer anymore.
是啊
No.
但是你需要担心一下占用他躯壳的恶魔
But whatever demon's taken over his body better be worried.
路西法♥会♥生气的 他多年前就禁止附身了
Lucifer's going to be pissed. He banned possession years ago.
很显然情况有变
Well, something's clearly changed.
我当时就在地狱里待着
So there I am, hanging in hell...
像平常一样的折磨人
popping out eyeballs like any other Tuesday,
然后这个神父
and this priest...
他正好出现在我面前
he just shows up on my docket.
这是不是那种
Is this one of those
"神父走进酒吧"的笑话 我喜欢
"Priest walks into a bar" Jokes? I love them.
这哥们儿太无聊了
Dude was boring.
他一直在那儿说"预言""预言"的
I mean, all he kept saying was, "Prophecy this, prophecy that.
我的口音蠢透了 让我听上去像个海盗
I've got a stupid accent. Makes me sound like a pirate. Argh!"
总之 他说他
Anyway, he says that he
需要人帮你回到地狱 所以
needs help getting you back to hell, so...
当然了
of course...
德莫斯 永远忠诚
Dromos, ever loyal...
我二话不说
I did not hesitate.
直接来到这里来听你调遣
I came straight here to answer your call.
当然了
Of course.
这是金利的绝招
This is Kinley's hail Mary.
他最后试图用颠覆
His final attempt to subvert
预言来骗我回地狱去
the prophecy by tricking me into returning.
自愿回去
Voluntarily!
是个值得尊敬的计划 但他白费力气了
Well, it's an admirable plan, but he needn't have bothered.
我刚刚靠自己打败了预言
I've just beaten the prophecy on my own.
而且
Besides...
我绝对不可能再回到
no way in hell I'd ever return to...
你懂的
well, you know...
路西法
Lucifer.
你休假休了好久了
You've been on vacation forever.
不写信 也不打电♥话♥
You didn't write, you didn't call.
你甚至没有送任何祭品下来 地狱里的恶魔
You didn't even send a burnt offering. The demons of Hell...
他们需要一个王
they need a king.
好吧
Very well.
魅魔德莫斯
Dromos of the Lilim,
以骷髅王的力量之名 这个那个
by the power of Grayskull, blah-di-blah-di-blah,
我任命你为地狱之王
I hereby name you King of Hell.
好了 王座归你了
There you go. Throne's all yours.
这好搞笑
Yeah, that's really funny.
但我们都知道 王
But we all know that the king...
必须是个天使
he needs to be an angel.
说得对
Fair point, yeah.
路西法
Lucifer.
自你离去后地狱变得很糟
Hell has been really bad since you left.
太糟糕了
Oh, that's a shame,
因为之前那里是度假胜地呢
because it was a real vacation destination before.
人间有什么好的
What's so great about Earth, anyway?
无意冒犯 但人间的伙伴真的好太多了
Well, no offense, but the company's far greater,
工作更有趣 酒也棒呆了
the work more interesting and the liquor far superior.
而且我刚刚当上叔叔
And I've just become an uncle and
而且有人要教我侄子滚床单
someone needs to teach my nephew about sex,
因为 我哥哥肯定不行
because... my brother's certainly not capable.
所以
So.
似乎要你们自己回地狱去了
Back to hell you go, it seems.
那些眼球不会靠自己蹦出来
Those eyeballs won't pop themselves out.
好吧
Alright.
我觉得我们会小待一阵
I think we might stay for a little bit.
我还从来没折磨过
I've never tortured...
活人呢
a live one.
你们谁也不许碰
You will not lay a hand on anyone.
你应该庆幸我还没
You're lucky I haven't
因为你违背我的命令而把你烧成灰
incinerated you already for disobeying my orders.
不许再附身了
No more possession.
是时候让所有恶魔
Time for all good demons...
都回家了
to go home.
现在马上
Now.
遵命
Yes...
我的王
my lord.
这是什么声音
What is that?
座头鲸的歌♥声
Arias of the humpback whale.
是不是很棒
Isn't it amazing?
舒舒服服泡澡的时候最合适
And perfect for a nice, relaxing bath,
而我刚刚给你放好了水 所以
which I've just drawn you, so...
如果可以的话 就把小查理交给我吧
if you wouldn't mind handing little Charlie over to me...
我没事 不过多谢了
You know, I'm good. Thank you though.
好吧
Okay.
琳达 你不可能一直抱着他
Linda, you'll have to put him down at some point.
你的胳膊会累的
Your arms will atrophy.
你说得也对
I suppose you're right.
我确实想睡一觉了
I could use a nap.
要不我再喂喂他
Or maybe I should feed him again.
或者给他换条毯子
Or get him another blanket.
要不就不包着这条毯子了
Or take this blanket off.
孩子不会说话的时候
How do you know what
你怎么知道他们最喜欢什么温度
temperature babies like when they can't talk?
好吧 我承认我的确有点
Okay, I admit I could be being a little bit...
关心过度了 但是我只是
helicopter-y, but I mean, I just...
我只是太爱他了
I just love him so much.
我担心了这么久
I just spent so much time worrying.
但是你说得对
But you were right.
我们可以的
We've got this.
我们会让他一生开心幸福 是不是
And we're going to give him a beautiful life, aren't we?
是啊
Yeah.
给你吧 爸爸
Here we go, dada.
好的
Okay.
对了 我差点忘了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表