剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I feel like I can just be myself, you know?
至少曾经是
At least I did.
最近 我觉得他...
Lately, I feel like he's...
正在疏远我
kind of pulling away from me.
这就是路西法
That's just Lucifer.
他时不时就会犯混
He can be a self-sabotaging jackass sometimes.
但他会明白的
But he will come around.
如果没有 那他就是大傻瓜 因为你很棒
He'd be a fool not to. You're way too awesome.
再来一杯吗
Want another drink?
-你要再来一杯 -是的
- You need another drink? - Yeah, I do.
好
Yeah.
麦子
Yo, Mazy-Maze.
你在干什么
What's going on?
我们在喝酒
We're having a drink, bro.
但是在我看来
Yeah, 'cause it kind of looks to me...
你好像在勾引路西法的女朋友
like you're making the moves on Lucifer's girl.
在我看来 你好像喝多了
Well, it kind of looks to me like you're wasted.
别担心
Don't sweat it.
我不会告诉别人的
I'm not going to say anything,
因为我们俩 是一丘之貉
because you and me, we're the same.
你真应该看看我今天是怎么耍艾拉的
You should've seen how I played Ella today.
像我们这样的混♥蛋♥...
And assholes like us...
必须要团结一致
we've got to stick together.
我对夏娃不感兴趣 丹
I am not interested in Eve, Dan.
我们只是在聊天 一起玩玩
We're just talking. You know, hanging out.
那很好 很酷
That's great. That's cool.
因为那意味着你不在乎...
Because that means that you won't care...
我对她出手
if I take a shot.
滚开
Back off.
终于戳到你小心肝儿了
Whoa, so I struck a nerve after all.
我来帮帮你吧
I'm going to do you a solid, okay?
我去告诉夏娃你对她的感觉
I'm going to go tell Eve exactly how you feel about her.
来啊 麦子
Come on, Maze.
你就这点能耐
Is that all you've got?
来啊 揍我啊
Come on, give it to me!
来啊
Come on.
你想让我伤害你
You want me to hurt you?
你在惩罚你自己
You're trying to punish yourself.
把他扔出去
Get him out of here.
夏娃
Eve?
我们...
We...
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
我一直在想...
I've been thinking--
事实上 我有一些话想先说
Actually, I have something I want to say first.
请讲
Go on.
今晚 一个朋友帮我意识到...
Tonight, a friend helped me realize that...
我很好
I'm great.
不 我跟你说
No. You know what?
我最棒
I'm awesome.
而且...
And...
我应该得到善待
I deserve to be treated well.
你说得对
You're right.
你...
And you are...
不仅仅是最棒的 夏娃
so much more than awesome, Eve.
你内心的光芒可以照亮整个世界
You have a light inside of you that brightens the world
你的微笑那么迷人
and a smile so infectious
可以摄人心神
that it captures the heart of anyone lucky enough to see it.
还有...
And...
我为我最近对待你的方式感到抱歉
I'm sorry for the way that I've treated you lately.
你值得更好的
You don't deserve that.
-我就想听这个... -这也是为什么
- That's all I wanted to hear-- - Which is why...
我应该直说的原因
I should have just said this straight away.
我要和你分手
I want to break up with you.
我不...
I don't...
明白
understand.
我一直那么努力地
I've been trying so hard to...
让你开心
please you.
我和你所有的朋友都成了朋友
I've made friends with all your friends.
你看这就是问题所在
You see that's just it.
你不应该为任何人改变
You shouldn't have to change for anyone.
我也是
And neither should I.
夏娃 我也一直在努力让你开心
Eve, I have been trying so hard to make you happy too,
试着做一个不是我的人
trying to be someone I'm not.
或者至少...
Or at least...
是在做一个我不想再做的人
someone I don't want to be anymore.
你应该和一个跟你想要同样东西的人在一起
And you deserve to be with someone that wants what you want.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我不喜欢和你在一起的自己
And I don't like who I am with you!
我不喜欢
I don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
我得接一下 工作的事
I have to take this. It's work.
警探 怎么了
Detective, how can I help you?
不 我不知道阿曼纳迪尔的在哪 怎么了
No, I don't know where Amenadiel is. Why?
阿曼纳迪尔
Amenadiel...
我保证会找出凶手
I promise you, we will find whoever did this.
我知道凶手是谁
I know who did this.
我来开车
I'll drive.
有何贵干 大个子
What's the damage, big man?
-迦勒 -我警告过那小子别那么做
- Caleb. - I warned that boy not to do that, man.
*I won't run, the guilt is mine*
*Still I'm denying all my crimes*
*Face what I deserve*
*Here comes judgement day*
他们迷失了自我
They've lost themselves.
人间...
Earth is...
不是抚养我儿子的地方
no place to raise my son.
阿曼纳迪尔怎么样了
How's Amenadiel doing?
你也知道
You know...
备受煎熬
tormented.
你怎么样
And how are you doing?
我和夏娃分手了
I broke up with Eve.
我想如果这是你想要的
Well, you know, I'm sure, if it's what you wanted,
那这么做一定最好
then it's all for the best.
这是我想要的
It is what I wanted.
她爱的是过去的我
She was in love with the person I used to be.
我理解
I understand.
你变了
You've changed.
你变成了一个更好的男人 路西法
You've become a better man, Lucifer.
你看 问题就在这 警探
You see, that's just it, detective.
夏娃看我的方式不同
Eve sees me in a different way.
但你也是
But so do you.
因此你才...
That's what makes you so...
如此特别
So special.
你用独特的方式看我
The fact you see me that way.
但我也不喜欢
But I don't like...
那给我带来的感受
how that makes me feel either.
*Been traveling these wide roads For so long*
*My heart's been far from you*
*Ten-thousand miles gone*
*In my darkness I remember*
*Momma's words reoccur to me*
*"Surrender to the good Lord*
*And he'll wipe your slate clean"*
*Take me to your river*
*I wanna go*
*Oh, go on*
*Take me to your river*
*I wanna know*
*I wanna go, wanna go, wanna go*
这全是他的错
This is all his fault.
什么
What is?
发生的所有坏事
Every bad thing that's ever happened.
夏娃
With Eve,
警探
with the detective.
老爹又耍起了以前的花招 操控我
Dear old Dad's back up to his old tricks, manipulating me.
利用两个女人
Using these two women to...
让我生不如死
tear me apart.
你真这么觉得吗
Do you really believe that?
我每个细胞都这么觉得 但也知道这是谎言
With every fiber of my being, but I also know it's a lie.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表