剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我今天在这里至少听到三个人哭了
I overheard at least three people crying in here today
-但你都处理得很专... -太早了
- and you handled it like a pro-- - It's too soon.
真的
Honestly.
你这样做很贴心
It's very kind of you
我也很感激你的好意 真的...
and I appreciate the gesture, I really do...
但是我...
but I...
我告诉你是孩子的父亲 是因为你应该知道
I told you you were the father because you deserved to know.
不是想强迫你参与进来
Not to pressure you into helping out.
事实是我已经习惯独自面对一切
The truth is I'm used to doing things on my own.
抚养孩子这件事也一样
I don't see why raising a baby should be any different.
我只是想帮你
I just wanted to help.
你不用担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
还有 我...
And you, I...
我很想跟你聊聊 但是
I would love to talk, but,
很不幸 在下一个患者来之前
unfortunately, I have a ton
我还有很多文书工作要处理 所以...
of paperwork to do before my next client, so...
好
Right.
那我就不耽误你了
I'll get out of your way.
我喜欢那把
I like that one.
真的吗 要是我肯定不选那把
Really? Not the one I would have chosen,
但你是我认识的最接近婴儿的人了
but you are the closest person to a baby I know.
好吧 所以你父母是在你几岁时教你打猎的
Okay, so at what age did your parents teach you to hunt?
你们在干什么
What's going on?
麦子 你知道我们不许她玩刀的
Maze, you know she's not allowed to play with knives.
别紧张 丹 这些刀不是给翠茜的
Relax, Dan, these knives aren't for Trixie.
是为一个婴儿准备的
They're for a baby.
好 新规则
Okay, new rule.
不许再和我的孩子玩刀 明白了吗
No more knife play of any kind with my kid. You got it?
-知道了 -翠茜 该走了
- Fine. - Trixie, it's time to go.
去拿你的东西
Grab your stuff.
所以是谁惹你了
So who pissed in your Cheerios?
你比平常还暴躁
You're even grumpier than usual.
是那个案子 我感觉有劲没处使
It's the case, okay? I feel powerless.
现在随时都可能有人丧命
Any second now, another person could get killed
而我们...我们只能在这干坐着
and we're just... we're sitting on our asses.
-为什么 -因为我们要等法官
- Why? - Because we've got to wait for a judge
给我们发那份愚蠢的搜查令
to give us a stupid warrant.
谁说的
Says who?
晨星先生 谢谢你联♥系♥我
Mr. Morningstar, thank you for reaching out.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
戴克警探 她做了什么事吗
Did Detective Decker... Did she do something?
没有
No.
而且她也不会去做
And she never will.
我只是来告诉你 你对于警探的看法是错的
I'm just here to tell you that you're wrong about the Detective.
就算她有什么计划 那也是道歉
If she's planning anything, it's an apology.
我当然希望是这样
I certainly hope that that's the case.
你们这些信仰不足的人哪 神父
Oh, ye of little faith, Father.
你注意到她带着一个小药瓶吗
Have you noticed her carrying a vial?
一个什么
A what?
小药瓶 是一个
A vial. It's a...
华丽的东西 和梅子差不多大小
An ornate thing. It's about the size of a plum.
我听我在罗马的同事说
I got word from a colleague of mine in Rome
她见了一位牧师
that she'd met with a priest
而他一心想要把魔鬼赶出人间
who was hell-bent on banishing the devil from Earth.
你们做这些事有钱收的吗 我很真诚地问
And you all get paid to do this? I'm genuinely asking.
假设这位牧师发现了一个仪式
Supposedly, this priest has uncovered a ceremony that would,
耐心听我说完
and-and bear with me...
能把魔鬼永远困在地狱里
trap the devil in hell for all eternity.
他把这个仪式的细节告诉了克洛伊
He shared the details of this ceremony with Chloe.
把魔鬼驱逐到地狱的仪式 真是太有趣了
A ceremony to banish the devil to hell? That is priceless. Ha-ha!
不 说真的
No, seriously,
你们的梵蒂冈电影之夜
you all need to take End of Days
不要总是看《末世浩劫》
out of the Vatican movie night rotation.
那绝对不是施瓦辛格最好的一部电影
Definitely not one of Arnold's best.
我知道
I know.
我知道这话很不可思议
I know it sounds crazy.
但是上次我见到克洛伊的时候 她很忧虑
But Chloe was very distressed last time I saw her.
显然 这个仪式
Apparently, the ceremony involves
要给宿主喝某种圣水
giving the subject a sacramental liquid...
好让魔鬼昏死过去
that would sedate the devil.
让我猜猜
Ooh, let me guess.
圣水就在这个梅子瓶里
It's inside the plum vial.
我听到的是这样
So I'm told.
如果圣水能让魔鬼镇静
And if it would sedate the devil,
我担心里面会含有毒药
I fear that it involves some poison.
这种东西会害死普通人的
Something that would kill a normal man.
你简直无可救药了
You're incorrigible, aren't you?
你真的认为如果我不重视这件事的话
Do you honestly think that I would travel thousands of miles,
我会千里迢迢来和你说这些古怪的事吗
tell you these outlandish tales, if I didn't take them seriously?
我真心希望我是错的
I hope beyond hope that I am wrong.
但如果克洛伊想要采取行动
But if there is any chance that Chloe could try something,
你要小心
you need to be careful.
就当我收到了你的警告
Well, consider me warned.
你不必在这件事上
You may absolve yourself of
再担责任了
any further responsibility in this matter.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我还有事
I have plans.
就是这个人吗
Is that the man?
他不是人 阁下
Not a man, Your Excellency.
预言是真的
The prophecy is real.
陷阱已经设好
And now that the trap is set...
一切很快就会水到渠成
everything will come together soon.
希望你所谓的惊喜
I hope this so-called surprise of yours
不包括要我脱掉鞋子
doesn't involve me taking off my shoes.
我应该警告你我的计划
I should warn you that what I have planned...
对你来说也许会很痛苦 但是...
might be painful for you, but...
我想最终你会明白这是好事
I think, ultimately, you'll see it's a good thing.
痛苦
Painful?
警探 你到底在说什么
Detective, what on Earth are you talking about?
就在前面
It's just up ahead.
什么在前面
What is?
原谅我
Just... forgive me.
警探
Detective...
你要带我去哪
where are you taking me?
你好啊
Howdy.
可好啊 各位
What's up, fellas?
你知不知道你在哪里
Do you have any idea where you are?
知道
Yes, I do.
洛斯X帮总部
Los Xs headquarters.
所谓的跨国毒品贩毒智囊团
So-called brain trust of your transnational drug operation.
拜托 各位 别紧张
Come on, guys, relax.
我来这里不是要抓你们
That's not why I'm here, okay?
苏珊·奥乔亚和大卫·拉米雷斯被人谋杀了
Susan Ochoa and David Ramirez were murdered.
我知道你们和这件事有关
And I know you guys are involved somehow.
所以我想见见你们的老大 无论男女
So I need to talk to the guy or the girl who's in charge.
速战速决吧 我有点赶时间
And be quick about it. I'm in a bit of a hurry.
也许我没说清楚
Okay, you know what, maybe I didn't make myself clear.
你们哪个废材是老大
Which one of you losers is in charge?
好吧
Okay. Alright.
看来我得把这个问题解决了吧
I guess I'm just going to have to press the issue, right?
放马过来吧
Come on!
看到了 也没这么难吧
You see now, that wasn't so hard, was it?
你好 兄弟
What's up, bro?
你能否把你对谋杀案所知道一切都告诉我吗
Can you please tell me everything you know about the murders?
如果我不说呢
What if I don't?
那就有麻烦了
Well, then there's going to be a problem.
你就是个神经病吧 令人起敬
you're a crazy pig, aren't you? Respeto.
但我们唯一的问题是
But the only problem we got...
想想我们该怎么处理你的尸体
is figuring out what we're going to do with your body.
干掉他
Ssss! Matalo!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表