剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Okay.
你看上去很聪明 很和气
You know, you seem really smart and very kind.
我能理解为什么有人会被你吸引
I can see how someone would be drawn to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去还有点难过
You also seem a little sad.
什么
Excuse me?
没事
Don't worry.
每个人都会遇到合适的人的
There's someone out there for everyone.
什么
What?
好吧 我们完事了
Okay. Yeah, I think we're done here.
我刚做了个很奇怪的讯问
I just had the weirdest interview.
-不 我什么都没做 -什么
- No. Nothing. I didn't do anything. - I'm sorry, what?
没事
Never mind.
你怎么有两只杯子
Why do you have two mugs?
你知道我的 需要充能
You know me. Gotta Java.
这个里有威士忌味儿
This smells like whiskey.
什么 克洛伊 那不是我的
What? Chloe, that is not mine.
我绝不会在工作时喝酒的
I would never, ever drink on the job.
我知道
I know.
那是路西法的吧
That's Lucifer's, isn't it?
对不起 克洛伊 他
I'm so sorry. Chloe, he...
他给我拿了三倍冰焦糖咖啡
He brought me a caramel triple frappe
多加生奶油和彩虹糖屑
with extra whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
艾拉 没事的
Ella, it's fine.
只要你没告诉他
As long as you didn't tell him
我们今晚关于拍卖♥♥的计划就行
about our plans for the auction tonight.
*Who-o-o-o-oa*
*I got a dream I got a fire that you can't see...*
起价
Starting...
30万
at 300,000.
我们得拿到项链
We need to grab the necklace
在警探赶到前消失
and disappear before the detective arrives.
45万
Four-five.
有50万吗
Can I get 500?
在那里
There it is.
好
Right.
你引开守卫
You distract the guard.
我砸玻璃 然后我们跑
I'll smash the glass, then we'll make a break for it.
好冒险
Sounds risky.
我喜欢
I like it.
该死 我们的计划泡汤了
Bugger. Well, there goes our plan.
他好像是要把项链带去后台
I think he's taking the necklace backstage.
去给一位模特戴上
You know, to put on one of the models.
你可能说对了
I think you might be right.
在这里等着
Wait here.
看我的
I've got this.
你好 我是路西法
Hello there, I'm Lucifer.
-路西法·晨星 -好
- Lucifer Morning- - Yes.
好什么
Yes to what?
什么都好
Anything.
宝刀未老
Still got it.
怎么样
How did it go?
你拿到了
You got it!
你真了不起
You're incredible.
拜托 我可是魔鬼
Please, I'm the devil.
你的确是
Yes, you are.
好样的 搭档
Ah. Well done, partner.
干杯
Mm. Cheers.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
警探
Detective.
你恐怕来晚了 你错过了乐子
Afraid you're a bit late. You've missed all the fun.
我不是来玩的
I am not here for fun.
-我是来侦破谋杀案的 -又见了 警探
- I am here to solve a murder. - Hello again, detective.
请别那么喊我
Please don't call me that.
可以解释一下你们怎么认识的吗
Care to explain how you two know each other?
是的 她是我的女伴 我们要走了
Yes. She's my date and we're leaving.
我需要那条项链 好找出帕布洛的凶手
I need that necklace to flush out Pablo's killer.
你为什么觉得我在乎这个
And what makes you think I care?
好吧
Well...
尽管我们
despite our...
有问题
issues...
我觉得你还是在乎的
I think you still do.
如果你拿到它了 请帮帮我
So if you have it, I could really use your help.
如果我们帮你 你就让我们拿走项链
If we help you, you'll let us leave with the necklace.
-你知道我不能做这种保证 -是吗
- You know I can't promise that. - Oh, can't you?
别这样 路西 我们还急着去别处吗
Come on, Luce. Where else do we have to be?
肯定好玩
It'll be fun.
该死的
Oh, bloody hell.
女士们先生们 45005号♥
Ladies and gentlemen, item number 45005.
帕布洛·席尔瓦 沙漠幻景
Pablo Silva's Desert Mirage.
起价 一百万
Starting bid, one million.
一百万
One million.
有150万吗
Can I get one five?
150万 那两百万呢
One five. How about two?
250万呢
Two five?
三百万呢
Three?
350万呢
Three five?
四百万呢
Four?
四百万
Four!
老天啊 一千万
For crying out loud. 10 million!
一次 两次
Going once, going twice.
一千万成交 那位黑西装的帅哥竞得
Sold for 10 million to the dapper gentleman in the back.
行了
Stop it.
香槟
Champagne.
没有气泡怎么庆祝
Can't celebrate without my bubbles.
先生 中标人来了
Sir, the winning bidder's here.
土耳其皮特
Turkish Pete?
我为什么要费尽心机地
Why am I going to all this trouble
给你老板找项链
trying to find your boss's necklace
而它一直在你手上
when you had it all along?
我喜欢为阿法萨德先生工作
I love working for Mr. Al-Fassad...
但沙漠幻景价值百万呢
but the Desert Mirage is worth millions
而他只打算给他妻子
he'll just give it to his wife.
所以你让奥德赛偷走了项链
So you Odessa to steal it from Pablo
而你和布希尔则去揍他
while you and Bashir went to beat him up?
你可以在这里卖♥♥掉
You could sell it here.
你个白♥痴♥
You fool.
你不仅拿不到钱
Not only do you not get the money,
还要为谋杀帕布洛蹲监狱了
but now you're going to jail for Pablo's murder.
-其实 他不会的 -是吗
- Actually, he's not. - He's not?
不 皮特的不在场证明证实了
No, Pete's alibi checks out.
杂货店的监控显示
The grocery store security footage
帕布洛死时他在那里
shows him there during the time of Pablo's death.
他不是凶手
He's not the killer.
当然不会 我绝不会杀帕布洛 他是我们的摇钱树
Course not, I would never kill Pablo. He was our cash cow.
总是负债 总有人替他还钱
Always in debt, always getting bailed out.
谁替他还
Bailed out by who?
他的生意伙伴 托比
His business partner, Toby.
托比说他不知道帕布洛有麻烦了
Toby said he had no idea that Pablo was into any trouble.
想想看啊 你被人骗了
Oh, well, imagine that. You've been lied to.
丹 我找到卖♥♥家了 但他不是凶手
Dan, I got the seller, but he's not the killer.
让待命队伍准备拿下这里
Have the team get ready to take this place down anyhow.
收到
Copy that.
你知道凶手是谁了吧
You know who the killer is though, don't you?
是这个叫托比的
Is it this Toby fellow?
-你不是不在乎吗 -我是不在乎
- I thought you didn't care. - I don't.
就是核实下你的逻辑
Just checking your logic,
没有我在 你八成犯了不少错
since you've probably made a lot of mistakes without me.
恰恰相反 我不需要你帮忙
Well, contrary to what you think, I don't need your help.
路西法 救命
Lucifer, help!
夏娃
Eve?
把项链给我
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表