剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
该死
Bollocks.
答案在这里
This is the answer.
这就是答案
This is the answer.
三十六小时之前
*Yeah Kiss, kiss, hug, hug, hands up*
*Whoo Shake, shake, clap, clap, hop, hop*
*Yeah So fresh and feisty and zest*
*Just face me...*
路西法
Lucifer!
那些手指可以有更好的用处
I can think of something better to do with those fingers.
就算是魔鬼也得喘口气
Give a devil a moment to recharge.
看看我今天收到了什么
Look what came in the mail today.
是"我"的变装
It's a me costume.
看出来了
I can see.
这会不会让你想过来...
Does it make you want to come over here and...
诱惑我
tempt me?
会
It does.
终于找到一个
It is so great to finally
真正会玩的男朋友了 真是太棒了
have a boyfriend that actually likes to have fun.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
我不知道 烂朋友 蓝朋友
I don't know. Boo, bae?
我还是搞不懂这些俚语
I'm still not caught up on the slang.
到房♥里来 我给你看我还收到了什么
Come into the bedroom. I'll show you what else came in the mail.
然后我们只又做了两次爱
And we only had sex twice more.
但我可是一夜十次郎 医生
But I'm a ten times a day man, doctor.
就像他们说的 大本钟敲十下
Big Ben strikes ten, as they say.
我就是大本钟
I'm Big Ben.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I got that.
有没有可能是"男朋友"这个词...
Is it possible that the word "boyfriend" is what...
关停了大本钟
stopped the clock?
我想对于一段轻松愉悦的关系来说
Well, I suppose that was a rather serious word
这个词确实过于沉重了 所以是的
to drop into an otherwise fun time, yes.
但真的只是轻松愉悦吗
But is fun all this is?
她已经和你待一个多星期了
She's been staying with you for over a week.
也许你们是认真的
Maybe this is serious.
我只是在帮助一个朋友 医生
I'm simply helping out a friend, doctor.
她刚刚来到人间 还能待在哪里
She's just arrived on Earth. Where else can she stay?
对 是啊
Oh, right.
伊甸园的夏娃
The Eve, from the Garden of Eden.
毕竟我怀着一个天使宝宝
I mean, I am carrying an angel baby.
现在这种事对我来说也只是普通的一天罢了
I guess this is just a normal Tuesday for me now.
医生...
Doctor...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
夏娃很棒 她很漂亮 她...
Eve is amazing, she's beautiful, she's...
发信息很有趣
very funny on text.
-而且她了解你 接受你 -正是
- And she knows you and accepts you. - Exactly.
所以她应该知道
So she should know that
我不是那种会认真对待感情的魔鬼
I'm not a serious relationship kind of devil.
但你却愿意和克洛伊尝试
And yet you were willing to try with Chloe.
我们也看到结果了 不是吗
Well, we saw how that turned out, didn't we?
有时候 当一个人对另一个人动了真情
Sometimes, when someone has real feelings for someone...
却无疾而终时...
and it doesn't work out...
他们会关上心门
they shut down to anything new
直到他们能够面对之前遗留的感情
until they can deal with those leftover feelings.
你并不知道你最后的案子
Okay, you didn't know that your last case...
就真的是你们最后的合作了
was your actual last case.
你确定你和克洛伊真的结束了吗
Are you sure that you got proper closure with Chloe?
就是说 你看这车多棒啊
I know. Sweet wheels, right?
奔驰300SL鸥翼
A Mercedes 300SL Gullwing.
这宝贝可不常见
You do not see too many of these babies.
这家伙还为它准备了专用的家用洗车设备
Guy had his own home car wash equipment for it.
死者名叫德里克·李
Victim's name is Derek Lee.
他身上还带着车钥匙 电♥话♥和钱包
He still had his car keys, phone and wallet on him
房♥子也没有被翻过的迹象
and the house hasn't been touched,
所以绝对不是抢劫
so this was definitely not a robbery.
死因是这个
Cause of death was this.
凶手把这个塞进死者喉咙里 然后开到最大
The killer jammed this in his throat and went full blast.
-溺死了他 -所以可以认为是寻仇
- He literally drowned. - So we can assume it's personal.
没错 恩怨情仇什么可相当棘手
Yeah. I mean, personal lives can get pretty sticky.
你...
Have you, uh...
跟路西法谈过了吗
talked to Lucifer?
我去了他家 结果有个女人在那
Oh, I went to his place and some woman was over there.
我不想打扰他们
I didn't want to interrupt.
但这没什么大不了的 只是给他一些时间
But it's not a big deal. You know, just giving him some time.
已经一个星期了 很多时间了
It's been a week. That's a lot of time.
但这是件好事
But that's a good thing.
他正在慢慢恢复
You know, he's getting it out of his system.
但说真的 克洛伊
But seriously, Chloe,
如果你想他 就应该告诉他
if you miss him, you should go talk to him.
当然 等时机到了 现在我们专心办案
Sure. When the time is right. Right now, let's focus on the case.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
有 那两个人听到了争吵声
Yeah. Those two heard arguing.
我走到一半时听到一个男人在喊
I was halfway up the block when I heard a guy yelling,
"这辆车多少钱"什么的
"How much for the car?" , you know,
好像是这么句话 没太听清楚
something like that. I don't know.
他在问这辆车多少钱
He was asking how much was the car.
我从窗户里听到了
I heard it all from my window.
-你住在隔壁 -是的
- And you live next door? - Mm-hmm.
-你看到什么了吗 -没有
- Did you see anything? - No.
但我告诉他
But I told him
把车停在车道上是自找麻烦
parking that car in the driveway was just asking for trouble.
他应该听我的
He should have listened to me.
-谢谢 -不好意思借过
- Thank you. - Excuse me, guys.
显然凶手是在问这辆车的价值
So apparently the killer was asking about the value of the car.
所以他为什么没有抢走它
So why not just take it?
我想我知道这个问题的答案
I think I've got an answer for that.
德里克是古董车收藏家
Derek was a collector of vintage cars.
他好像刚在一个私人拍卖♥♥会上赢得了这辆车
Looks like he just won a big one at a private auction.
看这些
Check out these.
他从出价低于他的人那里收到的信息
Messages he was receiving from the guy he outbid.
"我要杀了你
"I'm killing you.
在你开走那辆车之前 你就会没命"
Before you pick up that car, you'll be dead."
太好了 知道他是谁吗
Great. Do we know who he is?
信息是匿名的 但是根据这个
The messages are anonymous, but according to this,
德里克本该在今天下午拿到这辆车的所有权
Derek was supposed to get possession of the car this afternoon
就在一场叫做马里布机车爱好者的集♥会♥上
at some collectors' event called Malibu Motor Enthusiasts.
你刚说的是"马车会"吗
Did you just say the MME?
-是的 -不是吧
- Yeah. - No way.
这群人很排外的
They are uber exclusive.
就连我都混不进去 我可是很懂车的
Even I can't get in there, and I know my cars.
再说 他们都狡猾得很 很懂黑市那一套
Plus, they're just shady and gray market enough
要是你亮出了搜查令
that if you show up to serve a warrant,
他们真的会在门口
they will literally stall
跟你周♥旋♥ 直到所有人都走掉
you at the door while everyone scatters.
那你要怎么混进去呢
So then how do you get in?
只有一个办法
Well, the only way is to
带着自己的古董车出场
show up with your own set of vintage wheels.
这样他们就会认为你也是他们的一员了
That's how they know you're in the club.
好吧 我找找看所里有没有什么古董车
Okay, I can see if we have any vintage cars in our pound.
等等 我知道有个人能帮忙
Wait, I know someone who can help.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
终于等到好时机了是不是 戴克
Guess the time is finally right, huh, Decker?
你这个帅气逼人的魔鬼
You handsome devil.
那是我的牙刷吗
Is that my toothbrush?
你还担心我用你的牙刷吗
You're worried about your toothbrush being in my mouth?
我想或许我也该带些洗漱用品来
Though I was thinking I should pick up some toiletries.
反正药柜里
There's plenty of room
-地方也挺大的 -有吗
- in the medicine cabinet. - There is?
我要冲个澡 一起来吗
I'm going to take a shower. Meet me in there?
可算出了个好主意
Finally, a good idea.
大本钟又要来啦
Here comes Big Ben again.
叮咚
Dong!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表