剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我真的想 我...
I do. I'm...
我在努力
I'm trying.
但你能做到吗
But could you?
我不知道
I don't know.
那我知道你的答案了
Then I have my answer.
阁下
Your Excellency.
您改变主意了吗 您是来救我出去的吗
Did you change your mind? Are you here to get me out?
我是来听你忏悔的
I am here to take your confession.
我没什么可忏悔的
I have nothing to confess.
威廉 你害死了三个人
William, you are responsible for the deaths of three people.
为了什么
For what?
我是在救大家
I'm trying to save lives.
在努力阻止预言
To stop the prophecy.
当魔鬼行走人间
When the devil walks the earth
找到自己的初恋 邪恶就会被释放
and finds his first love, evil shall be released.
不要再扯你迷信的这个鬼预言了
Enough with this damned prophecy you're obsessed with.
魔鬼正在人间行走
The devil is walking the earth.
教皇陛下下达了一项命令
His Holiness has issued an order.
你被革出教门了
You've been excommunicated.
我...
I...
也许暂时失败了
may have failed, temporarily,
没能证明路西法就是魔鬼
to prove that Lucifer is the devil,
但至少我拆散了他和克洛伊·戴克
but at least I have pushed him and Chloe Decker apart.
也许那就足够阻止预言了
Maybe that will be enough to stop the prophecy.
就算路西法·晨星是魔鬼
Even if Lucifer Morningstar was the devil
那个预言也是真的
and the prophecy was true...
你如何确定克洛伊·戴克就是他的初恋
what makes you so sure Chloe Decker is even his first love?
我会为你祈祷的 威廉
I'll be praying for you, William.
她当然是
Of course she is.
还能是谁
Who else could it be?
好多选择呀
So many options.
我要一杯...
I'll have...
苹果马提尼
an appletini.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表